Veeky Forums comics

Veeky Forums comics

Is it just me or are a few of sirs comics just normie trash. So saturated and censored. His 2017 one was trash, makes me think he doesn't even browse fit coz he missed out gym bully, big p, never seen him since and (the best meme of all of fit last year by far); plate dispensers, lockeroom goats and squatplugs etc.

Does anyone have the tumblr comic where the fat girl hangs herself band there were two cops investigating it?

aaaand i'm out

Good stuff all the way through.

Here you go senpai

>tripfag
>bitching about normie trash

Let's see the ones you made, then, faggot.

I browse Veeky Forums every single day when I'm taking my morning shit. I have been for years. I don't recognize your trip. That means you either made a trip just to make that post, or you have never said or posted anything that has left any sort of impression on me. Fuck off.

I've always liked this one because the original isn't particularly bashing the fit guy, and the edit isn't bashing the other guy, but rather casting a positive light on the fit side of the story. They're different but equal. It's so nice.

I always think of this coming during squats. It actually does help with my hip drive.

Context?

Holy kek

He has done squat plugs.

...squat plugs are in the post you're replying to

I think he straight up said he hasn't been much on Veeky Forums in 2016.

lost hard

GOAT if i may say so

> Deadlift Tinys parents

Everytime.

>tripfag

Fuckin hell the Vegeta face always cracks me up.

are you seriously complaining because somebody took the time to draw comics for us and include some memes, that they didn't include memes you like or deem are the best? it takes a lot of time to draw these and he's drawing it almost solely for our entertainment. i don't care if he browses much or even lifts, he's putting our humor into an entertaining medium for nothing but our amusement, get over yourself you worthless tripfag.

>tfw you'd still harpoon the fattie because you haven't been laid in months

Does anyone have the comic where there's a Veeky Forums civil war over Trappy Chan? Used to be posted in every single Humour thread awhile back

Niggenetics

Faggot

Mercenary Tao mode

HA

I dont know why but I always laugh at Bubbles. Poor guy lifts, prolly looks good now, but for hundreds he'll just be "that SS guy"

>months
years ;_;

>tripfag dissing Sir

Kys immediately