Which political ideology is the least Veeky Forums and why is it the far Right?

Which political ideology is the least Veeky Forums and why is it the far Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
salon.com/2013/05/16/study_muscle_men_more_politically_conservative_than_others/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
politicaloutcast.com/ripped-men-more-likely-to-be-conservative/
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/795275085573718016
science20.com/news_articles/physical_strength_and_political_conservatism_coevolved_say_social_scientists-112048
slideshare.net/emington/political-science-seniorresearchconservtismandfitness1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Far Right
>Least fit
Pick one

>DT
>Far right
>Pick one and only one

Alex jones was fit as fuck when he was young

>Don't know who the guy on the left is.
>Alex jones is strongfat
>DT's in great shape for his age.
How can leftists even compete?

Isn't that body shaming, you cis scum?

No it would be the #swoleleft. People in your picture are normies who dont even lift. The swoleleft in the other hand lift and still have shit stats.

Yakub created them to be weak, so of course they're fat and ugly.

>everyone that doesn't think mentally ill trannies are the next evolutionary step is far right.

>teaching of Islam
>alcohol
>doesn't have droopy eyelids from generations of inbreeding

nigga

>Cultural Libertarians
>Far Right

Reddit detected

>>DT's in great shape for his age.
Hate this meme, he looks like shit

I'd say ecologism, if that's an ideology.

> implying it's not communism
> the ideology known for creating mass famines through sheer incompetence

Fun fact: Alex Jones is a reptilian humanoid

>Alex Jones

>these three old men look bad, I rest my case

>Alex Jones is a white supremacist

waht

Like those?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines

What's the point of this race baiting?
Do they just do it for money? Do they actually want a race war?

He was DYEL as seen in >inb4 people actually claim this is good

LOL

This is true. About 7000 years ago Yakub the black scientist created the white race because he was unhappy with the blacks. He made white people ugly and fat to combat the hordes of blacks and to punish blacks because they made Yakub upset

Really dumb question cause I can't find a thread for it:

Is BMI a meme? I got myself tested in my uni's physical science lab thing and said I have 17% body fat but 35 BMI because I'm 6' 255 lbs. So on one hand I'm obese and on the other hand I'm "fit" and I don't get it.

Yes yes I know newfag pls go but I dont know who/where else to ask

I guess my personal worldview and values place me slightly left-of-center, but I have friends on both sides of the spectrum, and am equally put off by modern mainstream conservatives/liberals and their respective major parties. A lot of the super lefty SJW people I know are somewhat overweight if not full-on obese, and a lot of them would rather keep making the same mistakes that keep them that way and claim that others have a burden to foot the bill for their bad choices. Disregarding the MURKA dieters that live on fast/junk food because they don't know better, a lot of the right-wing fatties I know are that way because they have the money to eat out frequently or stock their fridge to keep up with their vice. But if nothing else, conservative fatties seem more aware and accepting of the fact that their choices put them there, even if they don't care enough to change that. Lefties on the other hand will lose their shit if you dare suggest they carry any excess mass while demanding support for their "uncontrollable medical condition"

>Do they actually want a race war?

No. But they'll get it.

>>Don't know who the guy on the left is.

You should educate yourself. That guy controls the executive branch.

vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game

>teachings of islam
>in a bar with a drink in his hand

This. Trump looks a bit unhealthy. Will he get through his presidency without stroke or heart problems?

Both sides have plenty of fatties. Fat, in and of itself, knows no political boundaries.

That being said, though, the whole SJW HAES, fat acceptance, body positivity, all that shit, is 100% a product of the far left.

Go into any FPH thread and find all the images of fat Tumblr chicks posting about muh acceptance and muh patriarchy. I'm not talking about the ones where it's just some fat person in WalMart or whatever. I'm talking specifically about the ones posting on Reddit about how noble and wonderful it is to be fat. I guarantee you 100% of those are far-left liberals.

How can those nazis even compete?

>left wing
>literally all the fat acceptance bullshit

BMI isn't made with muscular people in mind.
It's just a tool that works with normal population without a lot of muscle mass.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

lol at americans itt desperately trying to pin their obesity on the other side of the political spectrum

the truth is all americans are fat, regardless of whether they worship muh jebus or muh equality

You are not 17%, probably >25%.
Stop being Jason Genova.

Post pics we will tell you

Don't forget to post those bookmarked "white guy beats black bully" videos you watch everyday

BMI doesn't tell the whole story and health professionals know this. It's probably a more useful tool for those who aren't Veeky Forums.

Search for QTDDTOT next time, newfriend.

I don't know they just pinched my arms/chest/legs/stomach and said "17% body fat"

Makes sense I guess. Should I just pay it no mind or try to get BMI lower? I mean everyone can stand to lose a few pounds but whatever

Sec

I will search for that, sorry.

>I don't know they just pinched my arms/chest/legs/stomach and said "17% body fat"

xDDDD
Just post pics and we'll do it for you.

>Right wing
>Teh guvermant iz trynna take away muh pizzas and sodi pops!

Both sides are just as retarded as the other when it comes to fatties and fitness. The left accepts fatness and the right completely ignores it whilst endorsing fatty lifestyles in the name of 'liberty'

how does it feel knowing that every race that's come into contact with yours has enslaved it?

>>Teh guvermant iz trynna take away muh pizzas and sodi pops!

This. The Left wants fat acceptance, which is dumb, but the Right actively promotes being fat by their laissez-faire approach to market mechanisms (which favor large-scale companies dumping cheap, processed crap in every market and store) and regulations. All this garbage should be taxed out of existence.

let's see your body then

Roast me lads

I just started working out maybe a month ago, been lurking here a bit longer than that, and figured it wouldn't hurt to get told by someone IRL "hey you're out of shape you fuck" but the BMI/body fat thing is fucking confusing

>yours
>implying I'm black not JIDF

improve your kike-spotting skills son

You're obese, and you are 30%+

I don't think so. He will either die from a heart attack or from....being a complete idiot. Because Drumpf, is an idiot.

you're a subhuman piece of shit

lose that fat or you don't even deserve to be alive tbqh

appreciate it lads

30%-35%
BMI is right in your case.

>this is 17% in America
kek

Do you need some help with diet plan?

I think so. I'm gonna give the sticky a once over again on diet cause I'm living off a school cafeteria at university and generally don't think its helping my case

>roast me

Sorry I don't eat manatee

Because junk food companies have the money to buy politicians and make their food more cheap and accessible while cutting corners to produce more of it faster and make claims that are misleading but technically not outright lies. So the poorest people can only afford the shittiest food and when everyone's too fat to contribute to society they can just say "we're just making honest money supplying a product to meet demand, if they get fat eating our food, that's entirely their choice"

Here you go fatty fat ass

That's not 17% jfc

Maybe it's one of the virgins.

>mfw leftists want to fight about aesthetics

>tfw actually far right
>tfw this has barely anything to do with identity politics
>tfw the term has been completely polluted

Re e e

>alex "I love blacks and jews" jones is a white supremacist
hahahahah lmao alt lite? more like ALT FAT HAHAHAHAHA

sage

> what is the Holodomor
> what is the Great Leap Forward
> what is the Khmer Rouge

pinkos OUT of my board

>dick gets smaller the more you lift

Really makes you think

There's a myth for everything. Black people looking for a reason for skin colour.
Must be a magician. Nothing to do with the equator no.

the dude is 43 and looks like a 50+ fat piece of shit
and the products he pushes are hilarious

And this is why anyone on Veeky Forums who's got any interest in reducing the proliferation of fat fucks in this country should by no means be giving their support to corporate fuckheads like Trump.

Even if he's not directly in charge of these companies, you're out of your mind if you think they're not connected to him or to people around him.

>Drumpf

>deporting illegal immigrants, who are cheap labor, is in support to corporations
>building wall and stoping illegal immigrants in in favor of corporate fuckheads
>setting high tax to corporations who take their production outside the country is in favor of corporations

My God this stupidity

>donald trump
>Far right

>Mocking the way 60+ year old men look
Leftists have no shame. Needless to say they'd be up in arms and shout sexism if someone did the same to Hillary.

Bannon is the epitome of genetic failure.

>if

I'll give him props on shutting down TPP, but take even the slightest glimpse into his proposed tax policies, and how the federal budget will be spent, and you'll see exactly who he's trying to help.

>Swears to give further tax cuts to corporations
>Wants to lighten federal regulations
>Put people who want to dismantle the FCC in charge of it
>Put a man with a history of despising the EPA in charge of the EPA
>Wants to increase military spending, despite the fact that we already spend almost 3 times as much as China, which has 4 times our population. This will make the weapons manufacture industry very happy.

The immigration thing was always to appeal to certain demographics, and that's what he's still using it for.

>genetic failure
>has three kids

nice dubs bro

salon.com/2013/05/16/study_muscle_men_more_politically_conservative_than_others/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
politicaloutcast.com/ripped-men-more-likely-to-be-conservative/

Stay mad liberals.

>they'd be up in arms and shout sexism if someone did the same to Hillary.

You mean like this?

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/795275085573718016

Also, by defending those three doesn't mean you're "up in arms" for them and not her, making you guilty of the same hypocrisy you accuse lefties of? :^)

Ancap is the ultimate Veeky Forums ideology

Nah, Bolshevism is. They were obsessed with self-improvement.

>capitalists
>((((right-wing))))

Literally every demographic with the highest obesity rates are majority liberal.

> Hispanics
> blacks
> women

All groups have higher obesity/overweight rates all groups generally liberal.

BMI is good for whole population analyses. It's absolute shit for athletes and really anyone who does any sort of weight training. For example, LeBron James and Kevin Durant (KEVIN FUCKING DURANT) are classified as overweight while Adrian Peterson and prime Arnold were classified as obese.

Overweight as in it puts strain on your heart and body to carry a large amount of weight. Not as in being too fat.

If they actually looked at body frames and take into account the fact that athletes do drugs and are thus well over the line of natural mass that a normal person can ever attain then the problems with bmi will be partially solved.

>17% body fat
>"fit"

LOL

Anarchism

if you understand anything about nutrition you'd know processed food isn't the problem. Having a gluttony attitude is the problem.

b8

You know Taqiyya is when a Muslim lies about his faith to avoid torture or persecution, right? It's no different from early Christians who used to pretend to follow the Roman state religion, or protestants who pretended to be Catholic to avoid persecution. History matters, and when Islam and the term Taqiya were created, it was a time when Muslims were a small minority living in mecca, being persecuted daily by the Pagan tribes.

>people STILL cope with politics even when the REAL redpill (HEIGHT FACE FRAME TAINT) exists

post body or kys fgt

Who needs a race war when white people's skin color is a recessive trait?

this is true, we cant beat the white man by fighting, they are the ultimate warriors throught out times and they even train their children to shoot. We can only outbreed them by fucking their women and getting them pregnant. The white man wont have a woman who has coloured children

Underrated

There are studies that show a positive relationship between conservatism with heightened physical fitness

>"Our results demonstrate that physically weak males are more reluctant than physically strong males to assert their self-interest — just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation among small numbers of individuals, rather than abstract electoral dynamics among millions."
science20.com/news_articles/physical_strength_and_political_conservatism_coevolved_say_social_scientists-112048
slideshare.net/emington/political-science-seniorresearchconservtismandfitness1

>s no different from early Christians who used to pretend to follow the Roman state religion
it's forbidden to do so though
and main part of them didn't lie and ended up with the lions

Lmao what kind of faglord reads vanity fair?

>reagan
>"far right"
>not a kike shill faggot

thanks for granting amnesty to all those illegals living in california you fucking goy, thanks for fucking over the middle class with your tax scheme, and thanks for tainting politics in america to this day

people who revere reagan are absolutely fucking retarded and should be sterilized if they continue to sing his praises after learning the facts about him

What are they comparing them too?
Are Obama,Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton known for being power lifters or something?