Fat hate

Are they mentally ill or something

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k&ebc=ANyPxKpr-TVL2QjXeetg9iKTjcks3_Itwo_LCXQ4clB9JECptq40RTcANB4JM5WZV-Gc0ZkUn-Re&time_continue=166
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_Ev0-V930
dogbreedplus.com/dog_breeds/mastidoodle.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ASkUAU67OJ8
dailymotion.com/video/x23gdpm_vicious-killer-or-misunderstood-teacher_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k&ebc=ANyPxKpr-TVL2QjXeetg9iKTjcks3_Itwo_LCXQ4clB9JECptq40RTcANB4JM5WZV-Gc0ZkUn-Re&time_continue=166

what the actual fuck

>Race is a social construct!
>Except when it is about weight and weight loss
Amazing

>comments disabled
Not surprised.

please use proper [trigger][/trigger] warnings next time

Veeky Forumsfags will never take the red pill and realize the truth of health at every size

Tucking rage. But she is right. Nature still rules us all. Shell be removed from genetic existence

That's what I love about fat hate, no trigger warnings allowed. :^)
Also, now I want a poodle shirt for gym.

This video was made by the woman who has trademarked HAES, so right at the root of it. She's a phD psychologist but she uses words like 'inpatient' and phrases like 'my clinical research' to make it seem like she might be a medical professional. She does not list her work or education CV on her website nor any professional affiliations or membership in psychology research groups or with any university. She has not published clinical studies but she does have a fitness book for fatties? I didn't bother to check the publisher.

Tl:dr all the warning signs or a quack with an agenda.

Fat Acceptance is rotten at the core and based on her shitty pseudoscience..

thyroid problems

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_Ev0-V930

Omg, I love him so much, he's so fucking mean and his horridly sarcastic videos always put me in a great mood. I'd LOVE to see him take on HAES/Fat Acceptance.

How is this fat hate? I like JP and his videos but thyroid disease is a real thing

Maybe to highlight how many fats just say 'muh thyriod' yet really don't have thyroid disease? If it's really thyroid disease it's diagnosable and treatable and so is Hashimoto's

Never saw a mix of poodle and mastiff so y'know.

dogbreedplus.com/dog_breeds/mastidoodle.php

Exercise Needs Fairly active
Tendency to get Fat Quite high

But still, seriously...this video has so much wrong with it, I'd love to see the logic broken out in an analysis.

But then I'm a poodle. :^)

Is Dr. John """"""""""our guy?""""""""""

>former PT and gym owner
>all his clients cheat on their diets
>making no money
>gets sued by other gym chains for copying marketing material
>has an obvious hatred and disgust with fat people
>opens a restaurant that is blatantly and unapologetically unhealthy and actually causes heart attacks while people are eating
>kills fat people with his food
>literally keeps the ashes from one of his spokesmen as a warning to what will happen if you eat at his restaurant
>making money hand over fist

youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ASkUAU67OJ8

Would eat here lel
Get nothing like this here

God bless America

He is a hero.

>Targeting my poodle as the bad guy
FUCK YOU...Marksalot is the nicest/quietest goddam dog you'll ever meet.

I ate there once, the food was great. Their milkshakes are made with pure buttermilk and come with a tablespoon of butter dumped on top/

>come with a tablespoon of butter dumped on top/
disgusting

but damn those burgz are good

I don't have any problem with fatties staying fat. What I have a problem with is fatties trying to dictate how the world reacts to them because of some kind of fat special-ness and pretending there isn't any overall health consequences to being fat.

Do they need Fat Acceptance? Absolutely.
Accept that you'll be judged for being fat and accept the fact that you put yourself in a higher health risk category to get/be/stay fat.

That's REAL Fat Acceptance and it's the fatties who need it, not the rest of society.

u do ted talks man?

>>gets sued by other gym chains for copying marketing material
No, he was sued by In-nN-Out burger because he opened a fitness chain called "In and Out Fitness" and the burger people thought it was copyright infringement. He explains it in the full Showtime clip:

dailymotion.com/video/x23gdpm_vicious-killer-or-misunderstood-teacher_shortfilms

one of the dumbest videos I have seen on the internet

bravo

And sometimes a poodle gets too fucking fat and has a heart attack.

I guess useless genes which also renders them useless human beings,

Cut them some slack. Their dopamine reward system has been completely hijacked/hacked by the food industry. They're just addicted to sugary carbs and they're headed towards diabetes and having their foot amputated. Situation is really fucking depressing.

As someone currently fighting this battle to undo the damage that was done to me, do not pity them. Do not pity me.

I'm currently 235 lbs, I was 340 lbs when I started. It can be done, but only if you fucking hate yourself enough to hit rock bottom.

It's do or die. If they die? That's their choice.

I pity those trying to make the change if their parents are also lardwagons and they have fucked up dopamine systems from their childhood.

And preventable, you are forgetting that they don't have to go down that shitty road.
It's harder for them, no question. But they need it more. Sorry, no slack.

My parents fit that description, and it's probably partially their fault that I got as bad as I did. They didn't teach me proper diet and fed me what was easy rather than what was good for me.

But in the end, all these fuckers including myself are adults. You want to pity a fat kid? By all means do so. But if they are over 18? It's their own fault. The knowledge is out there, they just need to reach for it and not delude themselves.

Parents let me get fat
I started changing my life and diet at 16 on my own. Parents are still fat. But I'm not. 0 slack.

Good on you user. We're gonna make it, breh.

You have to understand that type of motivation doesn't work for everyone the military boop camp style of self-hatred often makes people quit

And you need to remember where you are posting. No sugar-coating in the fat hate thread or they'll eat that too.

Sorry fatties, #PoodleSisterhood

>It's do or die. If they die? That's their choice.

>tfw lanklet
>bulking again
>always amazed at how hard it is to eat more than 3000 cal in a day

I cant help but feel sorry for alot of these people though. I dont hate fat people, I hate the idea of fat. That someone will be raised mal nutritioned and over fed by shitty parents, never pushed to learn the joys of physical activity and bettering yourself, then as an adult be surrounded by people encouraging your behavior and cheering you on in your safe space

Its a sick mentality and makes me sad way more than rage

but we're NOT FUCKING DOGS

she needs to spend less time on poodle doodles and more time on using her noodle

If I eat an 8000 calorie burger, can my body even absorb that or would it just crap it all out. So would I gain weight from eating 4 days worth of food in one sitting?

>trying to save my mom
>she doesn't care
GOD DAMN IT YOU FAT BITCH I CARE ABOUT YOU PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUGAR IS WHAT'S KILLING YOU

You'd probably shit out most of it

>red pill
>haes
Do you know what the red pill is, fag?

I just have a really dumb question:
If a thin girl is taking Fat Studies(tm) at the university,why don't they make her gain weight and become fat as an assignment?
It just sounds right in my head.

>comments disabled
I wonder why

Savor the flavor.

she cant gain weight, her this genetics won't let her. The best she can do is admit her thin privilege

They just don't care. Like how you didn't care about your grades

Yeah I ate at the one in Dallas. Pretty tasty. The chics working were hot as fuck also

Why do fat people's skin turn dark? My brother is fat and his neck is dark now in the back. I see it on a lot of fat people on the neck, arms and thighs.

I'm all for this type of thread but those dudes are too ugly to be making fun of people not putting in effort.

Acanthosis nigricans.

same here user
I know that feel and it's killing me.
I need her to live. We already lost our Dad. I'm not ready to inherit custody of my younger brother.

Fucking PLEASE please stop buying all that shit everyone's OBESE fucKing GET A GRIP PLEASE

I love how the landwhale immediately compares herself to a fucking mastiff, when they're more of an english bulldog

I can't stand such a lopsided meat:bread ratio. Why can't he just add more bread, that should make it even unhealthier, right?

Prob discoloration from friction

More meat and cheese! Fuck the bread!

He is the god of /fph/

A fat dog is still an unhealthy dog. What is her point?

imo a giant burger should just get bigger in diameter, not in height. makes way more sense.

Shit so he has diabetes?

>the comments on this

Type 2 probably. Which means it'll go away if he stops being such a god damn cow.

you aren't even try anymore...

Violence is always a nignog's first instinct.

They have thyroid issues or some other hormonal problem that caused them to eat and store lots of fat. Women were never supposed to store this much fat, but since some do and I have high T I get the hugest boner when plump women let their gut spill over and you see those folds and rolls where her midriff joins her hips.

sauce?

Too much sauce, evidently. On everything.

Her gut is devouring her shirt. Poor Nike, they never asked for this.

>just do it
>just it
>it
she is devouring that shirt with the massive second mouth she has in between her tits and her gut

> JUST DO IT
> JUST DO IT
> JUST IT
Sounds about right, I guess JUST is next

These are pretty funny but the triggered news articles about them are even funnier

Quick calculation
300 pounds
7 feet tall not to be obese
7'8 not to be overweight.

She's not overweight though right? Must just be undertall.

Normal, large, Xl, 1xl, 2xl, 3xl
Only 5 sizes above normal, not that much, okay?

Jfc

okay bitch

but you're not a fucking mastiff in this imaginary scenario, you're a fucking poodle because we all are poodles because we're all the same fucking breed AKA human you fat fuck

you're overweight by poodle standards and probably by orca standards

god damn

A 200 pound woman needs to be 6'3 to not be classed as overweight.

Most of these uppity pudge-cups are about 5'4.

sounds like a keto-fag's wet dream.

Who is the Bill Nye of fat science?

increasing all the dimensions of the burger to make it larger makes sense, but the resulting burger doesn't look as impressive as it could. If you only make the burger taller, then a burger twice as large is twice as tall, and you can definitely see that. But if you increase all dimensions equally, then you get (2)^(1/3) ~= 1.26 times as large in each dimension, which doesn't catch the eye as much.

But the real reason is that why make a different certain patty for each size of hamburger when you can just use multiple of the same patty.

Only in america

lol this just made my day

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

I started laughing because this bitch is so delusional that she tells herself she CHOSE to be fat, and then made up a story about being approached by a "Fat phobist". In 30 years they will be dead and I'll be shitposting on fit, and all will be well.

being ugly is still a few rungs above obesity.
Also the guy on the right looks fairly average.

she's right that it's part of her personality and soul, being a self-righteous person with no self control that is.

HAHAHAH

Retardation kills the dogs.

Apparently the pigs as well.

I literally am unable to pay attention to a single word she is saying because of that stupid fucking squeaky marker sound effect