Is Veeky Forumslit/ the best combo?

Is Veeky Forumslit/ the best combo?

Nah

Veeky Forumsg/ here

Veeky Forums is a bunch of pretentious faggots so no

>Veeky Forums
>2017
You know we have tv and stuff now right?

Veeky Forumssp/ is the official normie chad combo

Veeky Forums /tv/

whats wrong with me

Veeky Forumsa/

No. /lgbt/n/ is.

What makes them more pretentious than any other board?

literally WOAT

who else

Veeky Forumshis/int/pol/sci/sp/ here

>Veeky Forumsbiz/: boring success
>Veeky Forumslit/: aesthetic failure

I... I don't know which one to pick.

I'm a Veeky Forumsx/ kind of guy

>/pol/
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>has 1 beer at a party
>goes full woke
I bet you're the fucking worst

>not /pol/fit/lit/ck

> tfw Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
> tfw dwarf blacksmith

>tfw those are my two main boards
>tfw weak turbopleb

I'm Veeky Forumsco/soc

I FUCK BITCHES DRESSED AS KAL EL
GET ON MY LEVEL

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
SOULJA BOY TELL'EM

Veeky Forums /cgl/ is by far the best combination.

It is a good hobby with lots of creative freedom, allows you to show off gains, great way to get out and socialize.

>/pol/
>Veeky Forums

So basically you're the "uuuhhh... Marx actually forgot about human nature" guy?

Wanna get together and do my special gains spirit ritual?

No, I keep it to myself, unless someone generally wants it and gets it out of me, at which point I will hammer them into submission

While cosplay seems a little interesting to me I don't think I would like the crowd very much

Kill yourself. x is the worst

yep they both make no money

A sense of undeserved intellectual superiority and rampart narcissism. I'm not saying other boards aren't guilty of these too but the nature of that board emphasizes those qualities.

Veeky Forums /tv/ is best

apparently fit guys that do cosplay is something of a rarity, so its super easy to pull reasonably attractive cosplay girls at conventions

To be honest with you, i just want to go to some con to fuck otaku bitches.
I'm thinking of doing one of the jojos

lots of people hate communism, not just that guy.

>Marx actually forgot about human nature
Refute this. Protip: you can't.
>inb4 "Yeah but they didn't try MY special brand of communism yet!"

No i'm the "exterior usual means interior"
If your body is a piece of shit, you probably have a shit personality/interests too

Oh shit i forgot Veeky Forums

>/tv/
/tv/ is unironically the worst board on this site.

All I seek are the truths of this world

I get the narcissism part, but most of the time they meme about pseuds and call out retards who pretend to be 'intellectual'. Hell, half the copy pastas I see there are poking fun at undeserved intellectual superiority, it's almost ingrained into the board culture there.

Say that again and I will put a curse on you. I dare you.

Which is why I prefer Veeky Forums

You can't bullshit about being smart there without having objective criteria to back it up

The crowd actually has a lot less fat autistic people than you'd imagine. Most people are pretty body conscience because they know having a good body goes hand in hand with having a good cosplay. /cgl/ is fucking ruthless to fat people, it's amazing.

very true. If your body/cosplay are on point with the character you are doing, any girl who is into that show will basically throw themselves at you. It's a great conversation starter because you both have something to already talk about.

Yeah I wish I could be Veeky Forumssci/ but some acceptable dilettantism aside it only makes sense if that's your career path, and I'm too old for that shit.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums on the other hand pay off regardless of your life choices so far.

Veeky Forums /tv/ is patrician

Same. Most powerful combo

>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>SOULJA BOY TELL'EM
Yeah, you're definitely a /co/mrade. Yeesh.

>tfw want to discuss literary fiction for a change
>know that as soon as you do that, all the autists, who hate anything but non-fiction, will immediately come out of the woodworks
Why can't people just enjoy both?

Veeky Forums/p/ I just like takin pictures :(

>tfw Veeky Forumslit/sci/

Feels good to be the only buff guy taking Physics and Philosophy. I am drowning in dick, like you wouldn't believe.

Veeky Forumslit/ic/
I just want a nice body and enough skill to do art for a living. .-.

>I am drowning in dick

Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums

oh sorry i meant to write Veeky Forumssci/lit/lgbt/

>tfw not drowning in dick

10/10, user.

Anyone here able to recommend me books similar to Blindsight or Echopraxia?

Veeky Forumssci/pol/ is master race

Veeky Forumsvp/ reporting in. it's not like i don't dress well, earn money, read books, listen to music or socialize, but some boards are just really shitty (no offense, Veeky Forums, never actually went there)

>tfw Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums alone
>recovering /b/tard

life is pretty hard, but I'm gonna make it. Anyone has a dedicated medfag board here?

>/pol/ and Veeky Forums
liar

train by day, measure skull sizes in search for biological determinants of IQ divergences between races at night

Veeky Forumssci/

Veeky Forumso/k/lit for the superior human benis.

This. Any of the old sophists and meditations of Marcus Aurelius if you feel like being cheesy.

DIY and cook books should be in there to

>tfw not an Veeky Forums regular because poorfag but enjoy it when visiting.

are there good resources for learning cars for poors?

/x/ is the stupidest board on here
Veeky Forums /tv/ Veeky Forums and /pol/ in small doses because have the threads on pol are retarded but I get good reaction pics and the best pepes

What do you mean by 'learning cars'?

If you're talking about mechanic stuff, get yourself Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 and some of it's DLCs. They're breddy gud.

Who here is a Veeky Forums /pol/a/c/k?

i used to be Veeky Forums /tv/, but i have a hard time going back to that board.
Veeky Forums /a/ /out/

Veeky Forumspol/ck

here, it is the best combination, they go hand in hand. physical prowess is necessary for any ubermensch

Veeky Forums is a marxist cesspit for fags

I look more Mediterranean than Nordic, but as far as I'm aware my ethnicity is solely Scotch/Irish with a bit of Native American.

I used to browse /b/ and /x/ years ago just due to the sheer amount of boredom they could dispel.

Now /x/ is the most cringy board on the internet and /b/ is... yeah.

Veeky Forumso/v/g/pol/ here

all kinds of autism

>he's not /a/fit/ guy
>he doesn't lift for his waifu

Never gonna make it fags.

Guilty as shit. My bad :/

/fit /lit & /egl = best combination

>no /k/

not making it

>tfw only Veeky Forumstv/
I read a lot as well, but I doubt I'd go to Veeky Forums any time soon. They come off as a bunch of pretentious close minded fucks, which is funny considering that's not what you'd expect from people who supposedly read extensively.

fpbp

i am really shocked nobody /out/ here.

Veeky Forums is good

But best combo Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

All of which i go to aka shitpost

>Veeky Forums is good

Wow, is that a new one?
>me on the left btw

I think you misspelled /v/. Time moves forward and the board is still the same, /tv/ in his worst day is still better than /v/, but /tv/ in his best day is garbage compared to a normal day in Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forumsg/pol/ best

Lel, oh dylan. And nice cherry picking

>cherry picking
post more
"fashion"

then

Veeky Forumsa/s4s/

nice lifts

Veeky Forums is for fucking loser dyels. If you are Veeky Forums, a well fitted plain t-shirt with a nice pair of jeans is all you need to look better than everyone on that board.

Who Veeky Forumsa/v/g/ here?

its okay. you'll make it some day!

No. At least /v/ occasionally talks about video games. All /tv/ talks about is memes.

holy fuck that's gay.

>tfw Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /a/.
I watch anime, read and later I hit the gym. Needless to say that I don't have any friends.

Veeky Forumstg/ic/ represent

They would all look better if they lifted and played to their strengths

>At least /v/ occasionally talks about video games
>video game memes
FTFY friend.
>All /tv/ talks about is memes.
And sometimes they do talk of movies or shows(the sopranos threads are amazing). But the place is /sp/ 2.0 this days.

Veeky Forumsco/ admittedly.

/pol/fit/k/

The fire rises