Veeky Forums what is wrong with me?

Veeky Forums what is wrong with me?
>3 years lifting
>2 years tracking macros
>done PPLx over a year
>bench 90kg squat 110kg deadlift 130kg
I eat a gram of protein per lb, 200-300 calories over maintenance, every time I work out I do my compounds 3x5 with a weight I barely get up in the last rep, accessories 8-12 rep sets. I sleep 6-8 hours a night, my form is great.

I don't understand how I can be this weak, what can I possibly be doing wrong?

Pic unrelated, its Joey D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eHZIbAznkA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_PdXfTvxOF0ZXIy3hlVGmo0GeMdRDEz1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pplx
There we go

>eating over maintenance
Have you gained any weight?
If you haven't you've fucked up your calorie calculations.

Do you have any deficiencies in your diet or take any vitamins/sups?

I know most sports sups are meme tier but I noticed a huge change in strength after switching to a decent vitamin from a once a day cheapo.

Bullshit, if you told me this shit at my gym i'd throw you into the toilet where you belong.

you need to eat more, or lift more. you're full of shit. I've been gyming under 1 year and i hit 100kg bench, by consistancy and eating more.

ignore faggots like him, not every guy has great test / hgh levels, sorry bro, maybe push a bit harder & eat more. How is your fat free mass?

>he fell for the "clean bulking" meme

whats the problem
yes
well, dont eat as much veggies as would prolly be good, but i take my multivitamins, c's and d's
i work out 3/4 days, last time i turbobulked i just got fat and got nice stretch marks, minimal strength gains what so ever. also nice power fantasies

going to try eating more, also im 18 so shouldn't i be on the prime of my test levels? can it be that my test peak hasnt come yet or that im just absolutely fucked test wise? no facial or chest hair, some other low test signs check

honestly OP watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eHZIbAznkA

Eat shit you dyel shit, im an ectomorph but i gym everyday and actively try and eat a shit ton (which is hard for me). I make sure i do COMPOUND workouts and do all the major muscle groups. You get stronger IF you put the effort in, nothing else.

Bullshit again, i have gym buddies like you in the gym. They don't focus and pump out the sets hard enough and waste time talking. If you want to gain muscle, go to the gym every fucking day, no excuses. Go to gym in morning or night if you're too busy. There's always an excuse for everything but if you focus and put the hard work in it pays off.

3 years of lifting and thats all you've got? It means you didn't put the effort in enough.

>PPL
>Lifting for strength

BRB doing 100M sprints all year and wondering why I'm not learning Calculus any faster.

Just do ppl with 5/3/1 heavy compounds before your accessories. Then you can learn calculus and get better at sprints

>tfw you will never be Joe

More like incline bench, i hate leeman he is such a liar and tries to sell bullshit to people.

>My friend gained 40lb of lean muscle in 12 weeks on my program and benched 140kg for reps

you probably have low test OP.
i was in your shoes bulking hard eating 200 + grams or protein a DAY. adding 5lbs to my bench would take me about 6 months and my shoulders would start to hurt. turns out my natty T levels were 161.
now im BNCRUISING YYYYYEEEEAH.
test only tho. get your T checked out OP. most faggots here think they're making progress or will make progress but outside of their noob gains they find they arent doing shit. wonder why? xenoestrogens. birth control in water. FUCK

either youre a troll or a retard, cant figure which
never said i train for strength, just that i havent broken 1/2/3/4 in 3 years bogs me. 5 rep sets on compounds should have given more strength gains than this dontcha think?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_PdXfTvxOF0ZXIy3hlVGmo0GeMdRDEz1
watch this

also get your test levels checked

not the point of the video
there's no incline bench competition so no should give a fuck

if OP can't squat more than 110kg after three fucking years then probably he just chickens out at the first sign of struggle and needs to push himself more

you might be a woman

fuck, this shit concerns me for real, most of the time im on a low mood and dont feel energetic at all, really only signs i dont have are weak libido and impotence, maybe i should get checked. but is it even possible in my age? fuck.

Joey D is my hero

dude im 24. my T was 161 at 24. yet my max bench was 270.
3 years of lifting HARD.
You should get it checked. doesnt hurt.

already said i do my compounds with weights i can barely get up the last rep. i.e. on bench the last rep feels like a pr fighting it up, doing squats the last rep my form is about to collapse, back starts to bend and i have to stop

you don't good enough genetics to do the same thing over and over and get strong, watch these videos

googled about the test check and it said something about examining the prostate. did u have to take something up your stinker??

i got blood drawn. nice bait i guess?

>g of protein per lb
HAHA, fit gets another moron to fall for bro science.

it's a blood test dude

>go to doctor
>get blood work and ask about test
>do it one more time to get a proper reading
Why guess, doctors can do that shit for you.

>go the gym every day
LOL if you're not cycling, this is the DUMBEST advice ever.

Are you getting enough healthy fats, shit helps regulate test levels and what not.

alright thanks, not baiting, the site said its a blood test but might need examination of prostate