HOW THE FUCK DO I CLEAN

PLEASE FUCKING ANSWER ME!!! MY LAST THREAD WAS TAKEN OVER BY SOME BAIT VIDEO OF A KEK DOING SOME HORRIBLE CLEAN.

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I SHOULD DO IT AND WHERE I SHOULD FEEL SORE DESU BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF IM DOING thEM RIGHT PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use bleach
it should hurt in your stomach after you drink it

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD ACTUALLY FUCKING LIFT WEIGHTS????

Just don't. Bench Press, Deadlift and Squat are all you need.

Shouldn't feel sore, but that really depends as a general rule if you feel any soreness that isn't a result of lactic acid (doms) try to figure out the cause and fix it.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy

Here, just do what I do. Pretty basic but at least the form is there

Mirin dat form

study under a coach for 2-3 years

If you get lactic acid youre lifting with your vagina. Try using your muscles.

Lactic Acid doesn't count cause DOMS, nig. The Corey Cycle in the liver recycles all lactic acid. Lactic Acid is a decent indicator of hypertrophy. The cause of DOMS is still unknown. It's theorized that microtears are the cause, but there are still some other schools of thought.

Youtube alan thrall.

Lactic acid is only produced in the vagina....stfu talking shit trying to sound smart you dumb mug.

fuuuuaarrrkk

Beautiful. This is what peak performance looks like.

Hahaha no

PLEASE DUDE. IM FUCKING BEGGING YOU. YOU DID THIS LAST TIME.

Just check out owg, or ask for theirdiscord you kuk

get in diddy position, no slack in arms, diddy with extreme prejudice, bring to ohp position from explosive diddy, push overhead

Your knees are way too far forward, good thing you are wearing knee braces

When bringing into OHP position, how do I do this without flinging my back???? I kinda do a wiggle. How do I throw it up with only shrugging

>When bringing into OHP position, how do I do this without flinging my back???
B quick

Bring the bar to the pocket of your hips then extend like you are doing a hip thrust

What? It's called Anaerobic Respiration.

first pull: feet facing slightly outwards, a bit closer than deadlift stance with your knee angle being around 45 degrees as you take your grip. Extend your knees and hips at the same rate
second pull: as the bar goes just above your knees, explode your hips and knees as if you're jumping but without actually jumping.
Catch: pull yourself under the bar, as the bar reaches your upper chest push your elbows through and thrust upwards again to finish the lift

so I don't jump? Also, am I using ANY of my back? traps?

Dude fucking kill yourself.

looks great man! OP, you should copy this guy

>ohp position

you mean racked on your shoulders, right?

> push overhead

technically not part of a clean