Hey, Veeky Forums!

Hey, Veeky Forums!
>23 year old
>girl
>63kg 1.65cm
>vegan
I'm on the chubby side and want to gain strength and improve my health and fitness. I went to a gym approximately a week ago and asked personal trainer for an advice. He made me this routine.
>pic related

Can you tell me if it's any good? If not, is there any better beginner routine? And also do you have any advice on how can I increase my protein intake as a vegan? Protein powder is fucking expensive...

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this also a "good" butt, an "average" butt, or a "not good" butt?

BRRRAAAAPPFFFFFFTTTT

You can buy vegan protein powders but alternatively you should try quorns vegan range i mix it with beans and have rice and cottage cheese and greens but youll have to sub the cottage cheese for something else. Youll be eating a shit load of lentils and beans as you cant consume dairy products.

> And also do you have any advice on how can I increase my protein intake as a vegan?

Lentils, beans, soy-based proton powder.

That's not my butt btw, but it's an ok butt i guess

Hi grill also
I would just switch around the order so you do the big lifts first.
So day A do squat first, day B maybe rows, and day C deadlift.

>leg extensions
Stopped reading there, it's shit.

Read the sticky newfag

Thanks. Any good sites recommendation for ordering vegan protein powder?

> bulgarian lunches

On a serious note, find a place that has cheap tofu (a lot of the time it's the asian food store) if you don't want to eat beans and lentils for every meal.

I try to eat as much tofu as I can, also i've read that red quinoa is a good protein source

Read the sticky and do SS you fag.

Don't lentils and beans have a lot of protein?

Not good. Look at the how the hamstring and glute connects in a straight line, and the ass doesn't stick out at all. She has a lot of fat in her lower body, but no muscle.

A chunky vegan lol.

Thats opinion based, its not a firm or a workout type of butt
But it is a butt that I'd like more than a rock solid peach.

Thanks. Any good sites recommendation for ordering vegan protein powder?

I believe myprotein.com sells vegan-approved protein powder. I don't know how their vegan products hold up but their regular stuff is great.

What is her typical exercise program, do you estimate?

walking around?
light gym twice a week?

pretty sure OP is just a guy thats new here and said that he is a girl so he doesnt get so much shit.

I try to eat as much tofu as I can, also i've read that red quinoa is a good protein source

Nope, I'm an actual girl and it's my first time here:)

That is a shitload of leg volume, guess he thought you are the typical girl who only wants to work her ass.

Honestly, you can just do SS to start off and see how you respond.

In a nutshell: less leg volume, more full body lifts

any recommended exercises?

1.65m 62kg
>on the chubby side
no shit

no shit Sherlock :))))

read SS x F then kys

haha I'm 165cm and 53,5kg and I can still grab my belly fat. you ain't chubby you are fat

SS is a full program, you should have no problem googling it.

BMI is 23. With a bit of muscle mass she could be pretty lean at the same weight.

Looks like a shitty body building routine do not do.

I'm 150cm and 64kg. I have a 23 inch waist and wear a US size 6. Her stats are not chubby at all unless she has literally 0 muscle.

That doesn't make you fat. Can do the same thing and can see both my ribs and my abs. 160cm, 51 kg.

We're of the same mind. Also
> flys

Oh shit nigger what are you doing and why didn't you read the sticky

>3x10 deadlifts
>no power movement
>purposefully destroying your knees with leg extensions
>all that accessory shit

Your personal trainer is shit. That's way too much volume for a beginner and even for a novice. He probably uses roids and thinks this amount of volume works for natties. I can't believe he wrote you a program this shit.
Tl;dr read the sticky and then kys

How the fuck are you vegan and fat
You're either lying or

One of my friends used to be a morbidly obese vegan. Barely taller than her, but 110 kgs.

However, this OP ain't fat, see

>vegan
>fat
>asked PT
>shitty brosplit
>mfw

READ THE FUCKING STICKY FFS

JUST R E A D T H E F U C K I N G S T I C K Y

You're spanish, right?

What the fuck is a Bulgarian Lunch?

I am not sure, but I think it involves gulash and bell peppers.

cooked bear testicles with mustard and a pint of vodka

OP pls be in london (or near london)

I'm gonna try and help you, here's what you should do

>Throw that retarded meme routine
>Read the fucking sticky
>Read the sticky, again

Once you've done those three things you'll probably want to start focusing on your calorie intake, it's the most important shit you have to pay attention to in order to obtain any kind of results, be it weight loss, increasing strength, gaining muscle mass etc. Use Cronometer, an app that helps you track what you eat, including micronutrients, after some time you won't need it, but you probably eat like shit, so use it.

Being vegan has nothing to do with this, you'll probably have to take b12 supplements, but other than that everything else applies. Some vegan youtubers might help you sorting out some kind of not-suicide-inducing meals: Clarence Kennedy, Naturally Stephanie, Vegan Hustle, Chelsea Lifts, Brian Turner, Jon Venus, and all those egocentric scumbags.

And seriously, your routine fucking sucks, sucks fucking hard, it's retarded and the average bullshit routine for white girls, does not make any sense, it's too much volume for a couch potato like you, and the guy who recommend it to you should be shot in the knees.
Stronglifts, SS, Start Bodyweight, Jason Blaha's 5x5, and any other fullbody routine based on compound movements are idiot prood and will give you unexpected results. Focus on doing the exercises with GOOD FORM and increase weight over time.

Vegan sources of protein: beans, soy (don't rely only on soy like most dumb vegans do), grains, nuts, seeds, seitan, fucking good old oatmeal. You don't need protein powders at 63kg lmao fuck off dyel noob. Most vegans I know abuse olive oil and frying shit, don't do that. Eat more vegetables.

That routine makes absolutely no sense. Never trust a personal trainer, they're all dumb cunts.

Why don't you just read the fucking sticky? It includes literally everything you need to know to lose weight or bulk up or just be healthier:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>bulgarian lunches
>3x10 deadlifts
ayyyy lmao

you'll be dead after a month

read the sticky

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Lots of vegans just eat trash and constant carbs but think it's ok cause
>no animal products lol

post body, bitch

I assume you're a beginner? This is a lot of volume for a beginner. I'd focus on the big strength building movements (bench, squat, deadlift) for like 4x8 and then do a couple of accessories for those movements and then a decent cardio session afterwards. You'd get decent results in like 3 months if you keep your diet on point. For a vegan eat a few servings of beans daily, 2 pieces of fruit, lots of greens, oats, a couple servings of almonds and/or seeds, and maybe find some soy products you like as the base for your diet along with vitamins. I think with that you wouldn't have trouble getting to more than 60g of protein. As a grill eating too much protein causes most of it to go to waste but focus on getting adequate QUALITY fats to keep your hormone levels in check.

>leg extensions
Literally 5 letters and one space into that routine and I know it's trash. He must've thought you were a clueless cardio bunny.