HIVE HVN MEETING WITH BITTREX

HIVE just showed their proof of concept at coin agenda 2017: medium.com/hiveproject-net/hive-project-premiere-presenting-our-proof-of-concept-ed58417aa3f

Now they are meeting with Bittrex who were waiting for the proof of concept to be shown before listing.

Expect them to be listed soon, 100% pump easy minimum and a great coin long term.

been waiting for this news all week. definitely bittrex

ahh I wonder what the turn around is between agreement with HIVE/Bittrex.. hopefully a couple of days

It's very possible for this to 10x, it just needs more exposure.

big fan of their team. apparently bittrex is too :0

yes the team is amazing some of the most devoted people to making a legit company, with such a small market cap

Lol, come on nigga. Everyone meets with bittrex.

also if you read the white paper, they are incentivized to finish the product because they get more money the more people use it.

fo real?

Confirmed

you retarded, lots of projects apply ONLINE to get onto Bittrex not many meet in person.

nigga shut your turban wearing bear growing mouth

wtf broke

I'd buy more, but I'm level 1 verified on Mt. Poloniex and they only have a $2k USD withdrawal limit.

Fuck me.

THIS IS IT!!!! GET IN NOW OR MISS THE GAIN TRAIN

damn why do you even keep money on that shitty exchange

so many people already missed but this is going moon mission

Low market cap
Own blockchain
Real use case
Well reputed

If you read the white paper you'd know the combination of the above equals a steady moon. Biz ignores it chasing cuckcoin to buy at the top of a straight 3 day vertical uptrend.

>tfw sold the top of kucoin
might get in on this now

Good time to buy goys? Might put in .1 btc

shit is already mooning check it on HitBTC

Well I bought at 654 sats. High as fuck but I'm already up I guess

got almost 8k the other day will i make it or need more

Well it's got a 13 mil mcap, and deserves at least 50 mil. Which it'll probably hit over the next month or so. Devs are not pajeets, got its own blockchain, just displayed their PoC and will be eligible for bittrex soon

18.5k reporting in. To the fucking moon

Nice! Bought 15k if these babies 2 days ago. Was shilling threads earlier, “warning people” but nobody responded. Their loss.

Devs are the most anti pajeets I've seen in crypto, they've built such a reputable brand in blockchain

you realise we can see your id right. stop shilling this fucking shit you cunt

lol

Haha is it only going to go up from here? Hoping for a dip sub 600 to enter but somehow doubt it...

I just sold 130k hvn about an hour ago. Might regret it in the long run but I made my money.

will probably dip not that many buy walls but this is moving.

HODL HVN

SEL SELL SELL i need to buy more I sold at the top.

they met at the parking lot?

Telegram resource thread

yes, in the backseat.

BUYYYYYYYYY