Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

onwatchseries.to/serie/my_600-lb_life
youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ASkUAU67OJ8
dailymotion.com/video/x23gdpm_vicious-killer-or-misunderstood-teacher_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=jybqGa0tM5E
youtube.com/watch?v=49hsFrruEaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAVAGE

Will she ever recover? Also the type of person she's describing literally doesn't exist.

he is our guy

is this real life?

yeah
fatty liver is a thing... ironically humans do on themselves like they do on geese

requesting good My 600lb Life links pls

yknow that genetics shit is a meme and all but there are some people with legit genetic defects that make them gain weight
ofc 90% of them are bs but some are actually true.

darn [you] genetics

let me rephrase not necessarily gain weight but put on weight easily and take weight off difficultly

The kind of man she's thinking of doesn't exist, and if he does he looks nothing like whatever the fuck she's picturing in her head

onwatchseries.to/serie/my_600-lb_life

>lmao look how cool I am staring at boys in the locker room as an attention seeking faggot
this isn't an lgbt hate thread though.

That's not even that bad.

If I had a good pump, I don't mind spoiling myself with something that isn't entirely 100% health nut approved. Nigga just biked for 5 miles, and had to walk for another 2-3 miles, let home skrilla get a turkey sub. She's making eggs in the morning, nigga.

im in the opposite, cant gain a decent amount of mass.
am i delusional/gay/trap/lazy/anycombinationofthose

>5.6 miles
>on a bike

This can't be real.

>eats 6000 calories
>claims food isn't why they're fat

Can we get a ghost counter that just stalks a fat person for an entire day, and then shows them how much they just ate?

epic dudes keep up the good work! xD

Thanks nonny

Repost from another thread

Is Dr. John """"""""""our guy?""""""""""

>former PT
>creates small gyms called "In and Out Fitness"
>all his clients cheat on their diets
>making no money
>gets sued by In-n-Out burger for copyright infringement
>has an obvious hatred and disgust with fat people and fast food
>opens a restaurant that is blatantly and unapologetically unhealthy and actually causes heart attacks while people are eating
>kills fat people with his food
>literally keeps the ashes from one of his spokesmen as a warning to what will happen if you eat at his restaurant
>making money hand over fist

youtube.com/watch?v=zbKRSYAuSNg
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Atid8D8AZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ASkUAU67OJ8
dailymotion.com/video/x23gdpm_vicious-killer-or-misunderstood-teacher_shortfilms

well, are you stupid enough to kill yourself simply by food intake? we will help you

>screenshotting your own insults then posting them somewhere for your bros to jerk you off and tell you what a sick job you did roasting
cringe

Over here we have these young farmer bachelor competitions and there are sometimes a few like she describes. They do actually workout to though, or play a sport for the local club.
But most farmers are built fat with huge beer guts.
And they don't grab horns because we cut them off or break bronco's. We have quads now.

Bitch sounds like she's describing an actor.

>libertarian lets fat fucks eat free if they want to die sooner

there's literally nothing wrong with this.

ultimate bulking food

>eating bread
Never gonna make it.

Oldfag reminding you younguns of our queen, Meme Roth:

youtube.com/watch?v=jybqGa0tM5E
youtube.com/watch?v=49hsFrruEaU

most of my buddies just get flatout drunk in their big air-conditioned gps-guided combines all day

being ripped from farm work simply means you are poor or haven't figured out how to apply for benefits yet

fuck, she's great.

Histology student here

Ive seen fatty liver under the microscope, its HORRIBLE.

or you have just small family farm

that screencap is old as fuck, if you don't want to laugh at delusional fatties why are you even in the fat hate thread
I think he's talking about a stationary bike, which is still pretty bad unless he had the resistance at max or something.

are you affiliated for this restaurant or why are you shilling like a jew?

>the date of the screenshot makes it less cringey
?
>why are you even in this fat hate thread
wondering the same thing because fat hate threads are filled with overweight people mocking people slightly more overweight than them

like I do but still, we're not amish and use power tools and diesel powered engines

Trips of truth. Not sure why Veeky Forums stopped talking about her or why she fell off the face of the earth a few years back.

Ugh I have a friend with fatty liver disease, it's terrible. She's 21, obese, and drinks pretty often. She got diagnosed a few months ago and hasn't done anything to change. It sucks just watching her slowly destroy herself.

It's like Meme and Julius had a baby and it was retarded and grew up to be Veeky Forums

She BTFO'd that fat chick in the second video tho, I'm proud

*It sucks just watching her.
>FTFY

My gf is doing her PhD on fatty liver disease and it's fucking horrifying. After writing one of her chapters she started eating super clean and exercising more.

Fortunately it will die soon

So...that's very unfortunate but they need to work harder to do it? If everyone with a genetic disadvantage of some kind just let it define their life without any effort from them to overcome it, they will live poorer quality of lives. This is no different.
We aren't all born equal and 'fair' is a myth. Trying to get society to artificially equalize everyone isn't beneficial overall.

>i don't know the difference between an model and a farmer

>an intelligent woman
There certainly is a God.

Her message is wonderful but she delivers it like a shrill harpy, screeching and waving her arms aggressively in the princess video, which is unfortunate and doesn't positively persuade people.

>write a statement
>punctuate with a question mark

hes talking about the original poster who made that screenshot you sperg

>biking 5.6 miles in 35 minutes
My grandma can bike faster than this faggot

That's slower than my 5 mile run time, nobody can cycle that slow surely?

>when they arent seeing their own image being portrayed consistently as the height of beauty thats bad for kids
holy fuck

>and she will never be your gf
no there isn't.

Proof?

I wanna fuck that Redhead

> doing cardio
> falling for le bread meme
The artist didn't even try

That difference, not just in body sizes but in humanity level at all. Literally lowlife sitting behind her.

>SCHREEEEEEEEECH
>FLOPFLABLOBFLOBOP

if you slow it down to .3 it's like a fucking lava lamp

he says it's his first day at the gym, he's probably been really, really sedentary.

>let home skrilla get a turkey sub

fuck off tyrone

That's a common tumblr way of speaking?????????? There's nothing wrong with it????????????

It's even better with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

Dumb cunt has never worked on a ranch in her life.
>callouses from grabbing horns
Steer horns aren't that fucking rough and the only way they'd give you callouses is if you had the hands of a goddamn newborn

>farmers tan from a long hard day of fencing in 110+ degree weather
You don't put up fences in fucking overalls like fucking Hee-Haw, especially if you're putting up a wire fence. You may roll up your sleeves some if your forearms aren't at risk, but otherwise you're almost fully covered to prevent getting sliced up by the wire

>tfw no conservative, smug qtgf

>Trying this hard

>8% of Americans eat right, exercise daily, don't drink excessively and don't smoke
I can't believe that, I could believe it if she said they did 3 out of those 4 things

The calorie counter was a top kek

You're just stupid that you haven't figured out how much calories you need yet.

>farmer here
I go to the gym. I use supplements.

Based doc

You just inspired me to research it too.
Sounds like good motivation, thank you user.

wtf is that even?

PapaFrankyConfusedScreaming.jpeg

someone needs to shoop the gorilla skeleton onto this.

she literally looks like a monster from a horrormovie

That's some Silent Hill shit right there

There is a shoop made with that thing on silent hill... I wish I had it..

Mirin

did she died?