Thought I was eating clean brehs with a PB&J bagel with a banana on top. Turns out peanut butter is caloric as fuck...

Thought I was eating clean brehs with a PB&J bagel with a banana on top. Turns out peanut butter is caloric as fuck, 2TB is 190 cal.

>5'10 manlet, 187, no abs

Do I throw it all up? Where do I go from here brehs?

Why in the fuck would you think a peanut butter and JELLY SANDWHICH would be clean? do you eat microwaved hotdogs like a child would too?

How about you read the actual sticky and get an idea of how a healthy adult eats you fucking man child

PB & banana with honey is the GOAT preworkout food. I just ate one in fact, now I'm finishing my coffee and after I take a powershit I'm off to the gym.

Stop freaking out, you sound like a woman.

>Why in the fuck would you think a peanut butter and JELLY SANDWHICH would be clean?

Cal in / cal out breh

PB is my number 1 source of healthy fats daily. It's calorie dense, but still very healthy, just need that stuff in moderation.

Jam serves no purpose, may as well use sugar.

>do you eat microwaved hotdogs

Nothing wrong with this.

If anything you should shot an the jam, idiot

he's clearly somebody who is new to all this but its fucking unbelievable some fatty would go "haha yes peanut butter and jelly is clean :V "

>ever using the cancerwave

>Cal in / cal out
>having anything to do with clean
Pick 1 my dude

i eat pb sandwichers, skip the jelly

i over toast the bread, so it melts the pb and then I get a pb smelling beard. cause the pb drips from the sandwich onto the beards

>implying you aren't the op samefagging

is this the part where you tell everyone your theory on why the earth is flat?

op stop this

What does that have to do with your inability to feed yourself properly?

Wait.. Is eating microwaved hotdogs considered autistic?

Why are you eating hotdogs? its a garbage protein and garbage food in general, Its not even that cheap you can easily find something much better for you and tastier then fucking hotdogs that won't run you any more $

>not eating peanut butter on high-fiber, high-protein, no-bullshit whole grain toast.
Jelly/jam is literally just sugar

My mom buys them, not me.

GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO THINK.

I was up until 12 last night figuring out what I need to get more calories. I know the AND JELLY part puts on a huge amount of calories and sugar but I'm wondering if I should skip it.

so far my diet is looking something like
3 eggs
muesli with milk
avocado on toast

3 PB sandwiches throughout day or 2 pb with nuts.
apple

small steak or chicken, frozen veggies, rice.

>does this look normal? what do I eat when I'm sick of pb? what about if i don't have time in the morning?

oh god pls help I'm not good at putting on weight.

Well I like hotdogs. Fuck me right?