So Veeky Forums, could you do the Batman challenge?

So Veeky Forums, could you do the Batman challenge?

What do you think of the big-mans official training regime?

Meanwhile JOKER is eating PIZZA while HARLEY gorges herself on his 8'6 cock

Stay mad faggot, btw I fucked your mom. OH WAIT

Lel

Bruce Wayne is watching what he eats and exercising twice or thrice a day MEANWHILE BANE is literally EATING PIZZA and he's still a BIGGER GUY for you

>tfw I'm unaware of Veeky Forums memes

Feelsweirdman

Bane is on super roids tho.

He's a big guy

What is Bill Wilsons workout?

I heard he tore his pec. Guess he didn't fly so good

Fucking kek

whoever wrote this obviously has never touched a weight in his life.

He also has to go out at night for anywhere between 2-6 hours and fight crime. When does he sleep?

Written by someone who's never worked out a day in their life.

Shaolin training is not far off from this. It's more believable if you've been doing it your entire life

This is a lot like how some fighters train, and actually much easier

A natural?
With those weights?
And with no rest?
Monks and fighters who aren't training actually rest most of the time.

Everything on that page is all over the fucking place.

Nothing in that schedule takes up a whole day. When your life is the temple you have plenty of time to rest and cultivate. It definitely doesn't make sense to attempt this in the middle of your life. And not that this is actually well put together. I'm just saying intense training regimens like this are not out of this world.

For a normal natural person with a life, something like this is well beyond their recovery capability. You will spend most of your day resting.

It's just a big clusterfuck of nonsense.

Not to mention he runs his own company

Perhaps he was wondering why you would shoot trenbelone, before warming up to 1plate

>hurr durr comic books are unrealistic look how clever I am
Good to know, go be autistic somewhere else

Thai fighters train like 8hours/day 6days/week and have fights every 1-2 weeks where they get injured and keep training

And their injuries mount until they can no longer train effectively and fuck their bodies up. Not to mention they are not training anywhere near the intensity of this regimen

>And their injuries mount until they can no longer train effectively and fuck their bodies up.
And only the fittest survive.
Aside from the actual lifts the rest is easy