Forearms

Alright, Veeky Forums, let's talk forearms, the most neglected part when lifting.

Why do guys neglect the forearm and wrist? Why is it all about MUH TRAPS MUH BICEPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0?t=590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't that guy an arm wrestler?

Diddlys and tire flips are enough.

what is the best way to get huge forearms? hammer curls are shit and reverse curls hurt my wrists.

Do grippers or wrist rollers work?

youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0?t=590

Do manual labour for a living. Hella jacked forearms

Double overhand deads
Heavy (as in greater than your deadlift max) farmer's walks

If it's greater than your deadlift max, how are you supposed to get it off the floor to walk

wrist rollers work well for hitting all of the smaller extensor muscles that don't get a ton of work in most exercise programs. They can hit the flexors too depending on what way you roll.

Farmer's walk handles are easier to pick up than a barbell. A lot easier. Not done them for a while, but I could pick up 140kg handles (so 280 total) with a 235 dl max.

Do I have to walk for the farmer's walk. Is farmer's standing a thing?

>Do I have to walk for the farmer's walk
>farmer's walk
>walk

Is rock climbing good for forearm gains?

wb grippers?

I only do bodyweight because I don't have access to a gym atm (pls no bully) and seem the only way to train forearms is with dead hangs. Seriously considering buying grips, wrist rollers, or this thing, but don't know if any of them will actually help with size.

towel pullups bro

you can do static hold if you wants but actually walking will shift the weight around a bit forcing your forearms to work a little more to stabilize it.

Captains of crush

I just do static holds off the rack to failure, three sets, dropping ten pounds each time. Once I get all three to a full minute I progress up five pounds.

also work on false grip training

yeah but do those really help with size or just strength?

feel like they work your tendons more than anything

you should not post anymore

This is 100% wrong and the most retarded shit ive seen on here in a while