youtube.com/watch?v=u1sfPfsESDQ&t=288s
youtu.be/weSdfmASXoo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mm4LuQMHsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Late night talk show
it's only 4:35pm

Its always 4:20 somewhere in the world

Dood

would this guy be allowed to compete in the ipf?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488075106849.webm

Friendly reminder there is no reason to wear a belt for squats unless you are doing >80% of your 1RM AT LEAST

There's no reason not to wear a belt for squats

That shit doesn't fly for equipped. Can't be waiting until 400+ to put a belt on.

You're probably the guy that puts on a belt for all your warm up sets. Enjoy your poverty squat.

he's already been banned for life

I wear my belt every waking hour of the day and squat 310kg

As someone who lifts raw, what makes equipped different?

Want to hop on the strength train, feel a bit piss weak and even if I don't intend to compete at all a bit of powerlifting training will do me good. Any reliable programs for natties?

Current stats:
6' 1(.5)"
93ish kg
S: 5x150kg
B: 5x110kg
D: 5x150kg

Took a bit of time off from heavier diddly to work on bitch grip.

Any advice for a 6'4 lanklet with hip imbalances?

I'm not a powerlifter but some of you seem to know your shit. My inner quads are super tight and I've got that posterior tilt going on. My knees are always bothering me because of it.

Why live

What should I get my mum for her birthday plg?
Hard mode: no penis

Single ply just gives you some support, multiply actually makes it harder to complete the lift until you're handling enough weight to kill yourself. Training is completely different, and it's expensive to buy good gear.

>what makes equipped different
its the lesser form of cookie cutter'ism

>Single ply doesn't make it harder to complete the lift
Please be bait

what federation does she compete in?

instagram.com/p/BQ_E931hEhD/

Well, I guess if it's super tight or not broke in yet, or you got the wrong style of gear for your technique. Btw I lift equipped, just trying to help the kid out, so don't be such a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sfPfsESDQ&t=288s

Listen to this guy. Jeff knows what he's talking about and likely has multiple videos that can help you.

thank you

See that's the wrong kind of shirt if you want to touch that high on your chest. Gotta take it out farther.

I can't fucking increase my bench. I'm seriously thinking about buying some test

Ayy you guys remembered when I made plg shit

How much do you bench? Height? Bw? Programs run? Videos of form?

hit my squat 1rm from 3 weeks ago for an RPE 7.5 single yesterday. hit 5 lbs over bench 1rm from 3 weeks ago for an RPE 8 single yesterday

#gainingmomentum

Yes, just now you are doing it.

Seriously forget about trappy is the best for everyone and focus on powerlifting

Your technique probably sucks. But if it doesn't, just gain 5-10 lbs. Or pin test if you think that'll work better.

You'll be back to your old lifts very soon I'm sure

60/80/90/135
Brosplit for 2 years
5x5 for 5 months

Regular form checks from gym staff or guys that look swol

Is that ohp/bench/squat/dead? Switch to some better bench programming. I found that 3x5 unironically worked really well for my bench. But if you don't want to do that, 3x beg bench from 28 free works wonders. Do upper accessories, a fuckton, and eat more. Would recommend recording the next time you bench and posting it here.

I should buy a camera

Hey, good to see you're getting back into lifting now! How long did you take off?

Also congrats on making it into law school!

Is sons of anarchy any good?

Why? Do you not have a camera phone?

youtu.be/weSdfmASXoo

Is this instagram readyl?

I do have one but I can't really set it up where I train

The seasons that are good are incredible. The seasons that are bad are really bad

I meant in the context of squatting over 400. If single ply just gives your more support why put on a belt if it's less than 80%? If multi makes it that hard to complete the lift what would a belt do to make you complete it?

Hey lad, congratulations on the uni admittance.

Which seasons are good?

Just ask someone to record your set senpai, I do it all the time

You killed Marcel

Fuck off and die

Seasons 1,2,4 and 6 are great the rest are middling and bordering on bad

With music so shit it's only trash ready.

it liked it
pretty good music to it too

So I asked about accessories for 28 free programs a month ago and got given this:

Week1 - 2x10
Week2 - 3x10
Week3 - 4x10
Week4 - 2x10 (Add weight)

It kinda works for some accessories but I'm having trouble sometimes since I can finish sets.

For example, I find this hard to do with weighted pullups and dips so I've been going off of total reps is that okay or not?

So I'd do as many sets as it takes until I reach 30 reps, then the next week 40 reps etc?

>Any reliable programs for natties?

Yeah a thousand. Sheiko or some kind of GZCL program are my go-to suggestions.

Some kind of quality comfort food/baked thing, tickets to something she likes.

Pls formcheck Squat / bench
youtu.be/B--IWwwQ5_c
youtu.be/aPzB0z4jopM

>kom igen
thanks for making us feel lad

Its a homegym. Not gonna ask parents to record my shitty lifts

Try this my guy (also from Nuckols)

>take ~12-13 RM, shoot for 30 reps over three sets
>increase reps over time shooting for 40 over three sets
>when you can do 40, add a fourth set, adding weight once you can hit 50 over four

Ayy swedebro

not a swedebro
just what we used to hear in videos from a good lad that used to post here

What's another good lowerbody programme that isn't C6W, on my third cycle and i'm not enjoying the first few weeks at all think the volume is too high personally

hepburn

so adjust it?

I WANT TO

RAPE

RAFAELLO

Wait whyd he stop

How would it work exactly if I was just doing it for lower body.

I don't really know how desu it says on the spreadsheet if you fail to reach any of the reps set you need to lower your entered maxes so if I changed the volume would I also need to change the maxes im entering

fuck off rafaello

Belt holds your suit in place and helps you judge depth.

Just had rolled crepes with nutella
got myself a one way ticket on the bulk train headed straight for gainsville
BUT EVERYTHING ELSE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

c6w is a retarded progam the volume and %s are absurd. way overkill. ye people progress on it thats because the people who do it are noobs and would progress on anything
seriously its a dumb ass program

Good advice. I'll take her to Old Cheesecake Factory

this took me 100hr to make and last time I posted it, I got no (you)s

I dont feel like my efforts are being appreciated

Honestly I like it after the first 2 weeks, but I feel like the first 2 weeks have been tweaked incorrectly.

does someone have that dietmar calorie recommendations picture?

What's a good intermediate program for a female? My wife has been doing 3x8 but is getting pretty burnt out as the weights are getting too heavy (she's at 185lb squat 3x8, 205dl 3x8, 95lb bench 3x8, bw 145). Looking for something that takes around an hour three days a week

Brap
r
a
p

Sheiko's not bad, do a single prep cycle then test maxes

Or you could do something RPE based - work up to a single @8.5-9 then drop to 85% of that and do 6x3 a few times a week. Just mix it up yknow

Switch to 5x5 then 3x5 when that stalls and then Texas method. After that you can do anything from 5/3/1 to Sheiko to Candito

I'll give you my (you)

Not enough weebs on this board

Unironically running three times a week lads.

Knee sleeves I bought from china are too small.
I guess I measured my knee incorrectly.
No way am I getting that over my knee. It took my about 10 minutes to get it off of my calf.

autism

>should have went sbd

did you try the folding method combined with not being a sweaty fuck?
i do it the second way
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mm4LuQMHsE

Felipe dumped me for some fat helga :((

rip knees

fuck off rafaello

I like them thicc.

Good job on Felipe.

Let rafael the fag have livia the solid 5.5.

Thanks. I don't have time to try that now.

I will report back this evening.

>if i pretend that i don't notice that people know i've been lying about being a tranny then they won't think i was lying about being a tranny

>not knowing sean is using the trip

hopefully :^). took about a 50lb hit on everything. hope you're doing well.
i got that knee injury over the summer where i think i took about 2 months off, then i lifted again for about 3-4 weeks, and had to take another 2 months off.
Thank you!
thanks ladm8
l-o-l

>da
You killed MArcel fuck off

>pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a boy
this is meta af

SHOO SHOO RAFAELLO

Reminder to do your accessories

Looks hot and nasty desu, I bet her titties bounce real good during the sex. I bet her butthole smells good

>mfw I suck a dick

you and I both know her butthole wouldnt smell good, i can smell the stank from her from here

Tbh there's no evidence for running with good form being any more damaging than squats. Over time, something's gonna get ya.

>lose 7 lbs in the last 3.5 weeks
>get mono
>squats feeling stronger than ever and smashed 325 doubles at really low RPE today
????

I wish I could squat 325kgs for a double :(((