Since you got Veeky Forums, have you found some guys suddenly become way more rude and aggressive towards you...

Since you got Veeky Forums, have you found some guys suddenly become way more rude and aggressive towards you? I've found one or two people, specifically beta dudes, have started acting this way, trying to trip me up on things and always bringing up that I lift like it's a bad thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJTNhQZgRsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because I have no friends or social interaction with other humans

do you wear tight clothes or act aggressive or talk about how you lift all the time?

No, they're just incredibly insecure.
I've noticed that I get approached by less women, but the ones that do are more forward.

Same

It's how they express envy

They're jealous that you worked hard for something and got results, a feat which they don't have the willpower to accomplish

off topic, cant tell if Im sexually attracted to this guy or just heavily 'miring

...not all the time...

They're usually pretty insecure about it. They see you as a threat. If you're handsome as well you can forget the idea of other men being your friend.

Yup, beta dudes will be intimidated by you, and they rationalize that instead of it being because of their own obvious failings it's because you're an asshole. Then when the women the betas are orbiting start miring they get jealous. So now they tell themselves that you're an asshole and that girls only like assholes.

Then they act like pathetic douches to try and prove themselves. Girls see straight through that shit so best thing for you to do is just ignore them or in serious cases laugh at them like the subhuman scum they are.

This.
If you notice people being an asshole to you for no reason.... You are the reason.

Insecure people hate it when other people start improving themselves because they lack the drive to do it themselves

anecdotal story
> friends with two stereotypical /mu/tants - skinnyfat, beta, obsessed with Nigerian noise-drone-core or w/e
> I start lifting and get really really into it
> noob gains completely change my body and self-confidence pretty much overnight
> they make no secret of the fact that they despise this
> accuse me of being gay, overcompensating, getting 'obsessed with the gym' when I stop staying out until 4 doing ketamine with them
> eventually leads to a cataclysmic falling out where I call them insecure betas and kick them out of my life
> realize in retrospect that they weren't enriching my life at all and all my friends with whom I've shared lifting as a hobby have been nothing but supportive

Do you 'mire any gains from men, or the gains on attractive men?

Nah, everyone's nice to me. In fact, people treat me better now than when I was a dyel

You're probably not intimidating, or try not to be intimidating when around friends.

>Nigerian noise-drone-core

I think there's a difference between being aggressive, and showing newfound confidence. After I started lifting, I was far more outgoing and happier in my day to day life. I started noticing when people were down on themselves and also how little energy they had.

Why would you want to be intimidating around friends? Are you some sort of edgelord?

>trying not to be intimidating around your friends is somehow a bad thing

He never said it was

Mm

we're not women, men bond through action. You'll always find bros who share your hobbies, just dont expect to find friends if you're out grabbing qt's away from beta orbiters

How do women bond? And how do they bond with men?

Usually through hobbies

women bond emotionally dumbass. women bond with men either when a man learns to communicate emotionally with them or when they're ready to settle for whatever they can get

man I don't know. I've always been pretty musically open-minded but one of them swore by shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=KJTNhQZgRsc

What? How do you even communicate emotionally? You comminicate about stuff you do, hobbys.

Or am i this horribly wrong

we've all been there bro, your mistake is that you assume everybody thinks the way you do. Women are DIFFERENT than men, they think DIFFERENTLY, they communicate DIFFERENTLY. the when having a conversation with a woman about a thing, you're talking about the thing but she's talking about how the thing makes her feel. you're on totally different wavelengths

Pic sauce
>no homo

One of my workmates whos never lifted a day in his life constantly tries to put me down any chance he gets.

Ill be joke flexing in the mirror at work in the changing rooms or some shit , just messing around doing retarded bodybuilding poses and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!" etc etc and he'll say shit like
>you're not even that big user
>you think you're so jacked but you're not even big

>you're looking smaller than before user, i thought you lifted weights!
>im cutting
>man you look too skinny, yeah you have abs but you looked way bigger before. all that weight lifting and you barely look any different
>yeah im trying to cut down so i have abs etc
>X is huge now, hes bigger than you user

>i bet i could lift more than you if i started lifting user
>ok why dont you start coming to the gym with me?
>oh i dont have the money at the moment

>tries to playfully push me and walk/barge in to me while im doing something
>obviously because im staitonary it'll knock me back a bit
>"wow user i thought you were strong"
>now ive started doing it back to him out of neccesity

whenever anything about women comes up he makes up shit about me being a virgin/inexperienced even though ive had a gf in the time hes known him and all of his past girl friends have been sub 5/10 uggos.

Dude is a real crab in the bucket. Sometimes i just shut him the fuck down/ humiliate him and he stops for a while but he'll start right back up when my guard is down and come with an unexpected putdown in front of female co-workers and ill have to scramble for a comeback or just try to ignore it.

On top of this theres a female co-worker who i went on a date with like a year ago and whenever we're all having a mutual conversation he'll try and coax her to talk about guys shes seeing etc in attempts to make me jealous.

Really strange behaviour. The weird thing is that his insecurity is kind of rubbing off on me and i'll end up getting into petty arguments with him over nothing. Dude is total poison.

How do u put this to use when talking to girls? Does it actually help to talk about your feelings? Isnt that beta?

Confront him about it the next time he does something. Ask him why he's acting like a dick all the time, and ask him what you did to piss him off. He'll either have a legitimate reason, being something you didn't realize you did that upset him, or he'll out himself as simply being insecure. And tell him that he doesn't have to like you, but he does have to treat you with professional respect. It seems like you have animosity escalating between the two of you, and it won't be good if it boils over.

yeah at the right time, you still need to maintain control. But most women are stupid, go gay

It's not talking ABOUT your feelings, you learn to communicate your feelings ithout having to talk about them.

1. guys want to start fights more often to prove to everyone, to you and to themselves how theyre not intimidated

2. guys will comment salty shit like ooooh mr buff guy youre so tough

3. guys will talk shit to chicks about aou behind your back. fat chicks will too. through no fault of ur own u will deal with a barrage of negativity

These are advanced tactics. I hope i dont fuck it up with my gf. Ive dated a girl, but everytime i though, well i shouldve done this "alpha" thing or this thing. But than i think to myself: im just not alpha, im myself and im not like that, not beta either though. But idk what to do most of the time. Is it truly allright to be yourself? What if it is too beta?

Google "book of pook" and read well

Why do you take this cuck's shit? Tell him to his face you don't appreciate his attitude. If that doesn't set him straight take him to a spot at work with no cameras and slap him in the face

This, so much this. Before I lost 110 pounds and got some experience with girls/general social skills I always thought the assholes get all the girls. Now that I look good and actually can get girls I see that we're nkt being assholes at all. Betas see fun banter between a chad and a gi as the guy being a dick but that's them just rationalising their own shortcomings.

To what OP said. Yes this is true, I fucking hate it when betas get upset just because I get mired or a girl is interested in me. I worked my ass off to get where I am and they dare to judge me for that? I feel no remorse swooping away a girl infront of her orbiters. They feel entitled as shit. Betas say the friendzone is shit but imagine it the other way around. Girls having a random creepy friend that expects her to fuck him just because they're friends and off the opposite sex. The degree to which people can delude themselves keeps suprising me day after day.

Man I know this feel. I used to work with a kid like that back in highschool. He always pissed me off and I was never witty enough to make a good comeback. After awhile I kinda just realized he was so insecure he had to put others down just to raise his own self esteem. The next time he made fun of me in front of these two girls I knew I just told him exactly what I thought.
I said, "dude I honestly feel bad for you. You have such low self esteem and so many insecurities that whenever you're around another guy who is a better person than you, you have to insult or embarrass them to make you feel better. You should go to a therapist to work out your problems bro".
Then I just walked away leaving him standing there with those two girls. Hahaha man good times.

and the only people who do that shit are insecure faggots.

Hahahahahah oh wow user why yould you even befriend a guy like that.
I can see why that guy needs ketamine to get through life. The only way this "music" would sound any good is if you're tripping balls.

Not entirely true. My case might just be a special snowflake but I barely spoke to anybody and people still tried to give me shit after I got in better shape.

Now that I think about it though, maybe they thought I was being a smug pepe and that I was too high and mighty now to speak to them? Either way, I didn't talk about myself much but I still got shit thrown at me regardless.

I find it to be most common with the average-ish people. The ones who could clean themselves up but won't, because "I could look like that too if I tried, I j-just don't want t-to.." but since you actually did you make them look bad and feel bad. I feel like this creates an even brighter burning candle than with fat people. Because at least the competent fat ones know that they can't look like that for a long, loooong time, vs the average normie thinking 6 months or so of curls and broscience will magically do anything noteworthy.

the reverse of that is true. i am more rude and aggressive towards people

and my parents used to call the music i listened to noise. this is literally just noise.

Yea but then what if they bring up that you only lift because you're insecure, and then I bring up that they're only saying that I'm insecure because they're insecure?

yes, it is a delicate balance dealing with men even your boys.

Ive been fit for like 7 years now, i'm also a pretty handsome. I've also fucked most girls in my social circle or atleast hooked up with them.

Now at 30 alot of the dudes in my circle have ended up marrying the girls in our circle...

and I can just feel the negative energy towards me when we are all together. I know they love me and they know I would never do anything with their girls even if they threw them selves at me. So I always keep convo with the girls to almost bare minimum, it's just strange.

My best friends wife I fucked before they got to together, I even hooked them up. And he makes it so weird sometimes. Even tho I've known her about as long as him, he doesn't even want me around her.

I even caught her miren me before when she got a chance..

My uncles even started acting shitty towards me when I became a strong man..

Weak, smaller men always give attitude or try to flex their muscle no matter what the job is.

I don't know the answer, i'm thinking about joining MMA or crossfit to try and find an alternative group of male friends who are more alpha thus more secure..

I think weak men are just really insecure and being around a strong, confident alphaish male just amplifies those feeling no matter how hard you may try to make them feel comfortable..

people are weird. life is weird. i dont even know anymore

men give more props on my gains than women, always have.

Confident men like to empower other men, I do the same when I notice someone trying to better themselves.

>My best friends wife I fucked before they got to together, I even hooked them up. And he makes it so weird sometimes. Even tho I've known her about as long as him, he doesn't even want me around her.

Never understood why dudes would want sloppy seconds fro their friends. Like you have to know there i always going to be a competition of sexual performance going on in the back your minds. Then again, I'm a perma-virgin for life, so WTF do I know?

It's a weird feeling, isn't it. But sometimes I find that anything that I find impressive, whether a mental or physical accomplishment having little to do with aesthetics can make a person sexy to me.

Bro, just think about running your hands over that clippered chest. And down his abs. N..no homo, right?

>i bet i could lift more than you if i started lifting ano
I've heard this, I've been there. This is passive agression at its best.

You're alright, user.

Before I started lifting I hated the meatheads in my classes. Mostly just because they were constantly eating chicken breasts and shaking protein shakers while I was trying to focus on the lecture.

A true bro, like a strong manlet that always brofists you at the gym, happy to see you and hear your routine.

Thats pretty funny man. And ya shitty people do rub off on you unfortunately.

tbqh lifting is purely a vanity thing.
There is no relation between fitness and muscle mass, and if you actually needed the strength for daily activities like work, sports or martial arts, you would naturally build it doing those things.

What is there to be secure in when you're a mediocre piece of shit? How do normies do it?

No. Guys are nicer to me and I get groped more frequently by them now.

I don't want to feel this feel.

THIS. only insecure douchebags lift desu

Some people enjoy it user. I personally find counting reps to be calming and significantly more enjoyable than interacting with people.

My friends wife told her husband that he has to stop trying to get fit like me because she hates "roidragemode"
I'm natty and I'm super nice to everyone. Now he's probably gonna die of obesity before his daughter grows up. :/

>friend's wife

lmao what are you some kind of cuck or something?

>roiding for this

No? He's been my best friends since hs. He's fat af and so is his new wife who I've only met once.
Other people get married, not sure if you're aware

>Being this new

>Now at 30 alot of the dudes in my circle have ended up marrying the girls in our circle...

Im in my mid 20s and this is starting to happen and its fucking hilarious, I never fucked any of them so Im just enjoying getting to watch it from the outside, my freinds are fuckin retards

I love him like a brother. I call him a fat fuck pos all the time, why the fuck is his new fat fuck wife tryina kill him like that?

Wait, gay shit right?
Nah I wouldn't fuck him with ur dick breh.

This is half true, I'm good looking too and I've definitely noticed guys aren't as friendly towards me as women, and I absolutely don't act like a douche. But friends are still friends.

Fuck i want that kind of body so bad :( , possible for someone natty?

Dont get this behavior. Guys at work compliment me a lot more, calling me "jacked" and whatnot. Might be because I have a very humble personality

Yes.
Naturally people (especially guys) will envy you more if you are more attractive, stronger, taller, etc.

world is full of jealous cunts brah

as you proceed to die alone

this rofl.

i've never had someone treat me rudely or at least consistently enough for it to be noticeable.

anyone who tries to say the other people are just jealous is probably just a complete faggot and doesn't realize it. stop treating people like assholes and you won't get treated like one.

>guys will talk shit to chicks about you behind your back
>fat chicks will too

this guy gets it.
Fat bitches are the biggest cockblockers known to man.

I hang out with mostly cool people my age. But I am very close with family and they often invite me to parties that are more just their friends. As in uncles or the older generation.

>go to uncles party
>im 25
>they are 40s thru mid 50s
>i greet the people i know
>mostly giving me compliments on how good i look
>used to be a skinny fuck but recently looking pretty good and i wear clothes that look good
>i know what im doing
>a few of them drink heavy, some even make moonshine
>im drinking and having a good time
>the night rolls on and a few of these 50 years olds start "challenging" me
>it starts with bumping into me obnoxiously and joking about it
>i laugh it off
>then it normally turns into challenging me to arm wrestling
>then towards the ends it turns into challenging me into wrestling them outside
>i always decline but a few of them want to try and charge me
>i try to side step them and knock them down when i can but usually have to drop them quickly
>i laugh it off and when they lose they try to as well
>i just want to drink and hang with my uncle and his friends but they feel they have something to prove

no but, close enough. take you bout 3 years tho

Girls will analyze and remember emotions. For example:
>A: I'm feeling stressed about this project I'm working on
>B: Oh what kind of stressed? Is it like the stress you felt last October or more like the stress you felt when you were baking in January?
>A: Somewhat of a mix, but with an emphasis on the out-of-control stress of baking
Watching conversations like that made me realize that women are ACTUALLY emotional as fuck.
t. lived with 3 females for a bit. (not family)

>doing retarded bodybuilding poses and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!"

if they are a co-worker they try to convince the female co-workers to not like me for one reason or another. they want to be seen as intellectually superior to me, because my physical presence and the way i talk is threatening to their integrity and self-esteem within the work environment. these kinds of guys actually identify with girls, in order to win them over. these guys also tend to communicate silently with girls using gestures and facial expressions.

so i am being used by these beta guys so that they can feel better about themselves when i have done literally nothing to them. some chick co-workers i'm not too close with then keep more of a distance with me, hearing that i have a temper or am homosexual or some shit. shit is crazy but their problems start at home when they are kids. how they deal with stress is them projecting it negatively back towards me as if they are a victim, so it is all justifiable to them.

girls aren't gonna deeply argue with these kinds of guys giving this information to them. it's a girl's instinct to go along with things, or pretend to, so she isn't seen as challenging the male figure that she benefits from having in her personal life in some way. so only a couple girls have stood up for me. however i've had girls become more attracted to me because of the beta's shit talking.

>Prove it, shrimp, or BTFO

i've had people talk shit about my appearance within earshot knowing that i can hear them. this is a secure way for them to express how they feel about me so that i can hear their point, without them challenging me. like they're putting me in my place for some reason. with this said i used to react to this and address the issue to their face so we could resolve things in an adult way, but whenever i did this they all had the same patterns: shifty eye contact, unable to stand in one spot, fast talking, increased tone of voice, quick denying, unable to breathe steadily, shoulders tensed, etc.

after this stuff happens they immediately report back to their friends and dramatize how i behaved during the whole thing acting like i am now going to jump them of kill them. seriously i've heard some, again within earshot, try to convince people i was going to kill them or beat them up. they genuinely want to make me feel bad for some reason they won't bring up.

they're problem children but they're adults. if you smack them once they will bleed and yell. if you argue they will use child logic and unnecessary emotion. so all i can do is take their shit, ignore them, and try to be kind to everyone else i meet in life.

if i didn't workout i'd end up doing fucked up crime. but this is one reason why i started working out, training ma, and eating better- because of people treating me unfairly in many ways since i was a kid. i mean everyone gets treated unfairly but it's how we manage those thoughts and emotions pertaining to it all.

i guess i was always afraid i'd end up like these people since i was a kid. i didn't want to be a part of any sort of conflict to begin with, just peace. nowadays the workout is deeper than that. but these people will never ever understand what it feels like to get a good pump and let all your aggression out and in turn practicing being kinder to everyone we meet, or at least minding our business instead of provoking problems based off insecurities.

A fat and ugly girl in medecine study said that I was a redneck for being a retard that lift. She did not said it front on me, she just stayed in her beta place and told it to his friend. That friend (a beta too), said it in front on my class.

I just said : Oh, she should had the guts to said it in front of me, I mean, why is she tried so hard to looks smart if she can't debate ? Any way, look at her teeth (they are terrible), she maybe was scared to blow a whistle instead of an argument.

The class exploded.

Feelgoodmantouchingmybiceps.jpg

his guy really gets it

2 sentences in and i stopped reading

Are you Indian? Nothing you say makes sense.

Since I went from fat to chris prat i've noticed that my best friend of like 10 years talk a lot more shit about me, also hovers around when his girlfriend sits by me on a couch etc these days, same goes for pretty much every guy mate with a girlfriend.

>pins
>overdeveloped as FUCK chest
>tiny delts and traps

never ceases to amaze me how shitty the average roider looks

call me a hater, manlet, whatever. if you roid, you should be compared to a high standard. and almost none make the cut

yo this is sick

Definitely, especially on the train after working out if I have a singlet on.

>Any way, look at her teeth (they are terrible), she maybe was scared to blow a whistle instead of an argument.

>tfw when to intelligence too have human contact

>you're looking smaller than before user, i thought you lifted weights!
>im cutting

Why did my sides left orbit ?

>guys will talk shit to chicks about aou behind your back.

This is the best thing that can happen if you want to lay a girl

yes, hell yes. in school i had great camaraderie with the guys in my year and always had great fun, girls at parties were evenly distributed and the focus was way more on just having fun, now im fit, im sure this happens to many others, girls just seem to be drawn in easier, if im talking to one her friends will come over, then others, theyll talk to me first, guess its just a combination of being more confident and body language/posture etc, and the result is that guys around me who i thought were bros act snide, nipping at my heels and bringing stuff up etc to compete for attention, like cmon dont make it my problem. and then theres the age old thing that if youre a >big guy youll be the target of some manlet wanting to square up to assert how alpha he is, every time i reluctantly decide to go clubbing

Sounds like the guys a homo and hitting on you tbqh

I found that people are nicer to me and generally talk to me more.
Granted I'm nowhere near as Veeky Forums as the picture you posted, so I don't intimidate people/make them feel inadequate.

kill him in mortal combat to assert dominance

Since I started lifting and making gains, pretty much all my friends stopped coming around. I'm starting to make cool acquaintances at the gym though. Just guys who are happy to see me, ask about my current PRs. Also is a cool feeling when the old school body builders compliment my form because most of them gave me small pointers when I first started.
Normies aren't even on my radar anymore. I've grown confident enough that they just don't phase me. And I'm not even anywhere near my final form.

>Throw costume party for Halloween
>2 guys that are otter mode show up as scorpion and Sub-Zero from mortal Kombat
>Both seem to be at the end of first year lifting and want to show off muscles
>Think in my head, "dyel?"
>Instant shame because I'm only a month into SL and visibly doughy
>Instant happy because nobody ever got fucking huge like rich piano thinking otter mode is good