Do you clean up after yourself Veeky Forums?

Do you clean up after yourself Veeky Forums?

There's no way you just leave all the equipment you used all gross and sweaty. Cmon now...

No. It's just a little sweat and dries quick anyway. Don't give a fuck.

>this is how the gym gets ringworm and staff

I got yelled at for not wiping the barbell once. They take it pretty serious

I sweat alot. Especially on dnp. Yes I wipe my sweat.

>staff

I carry around a bottle of industrial grade sanitizer and wipes and meticulously clean every inch of any machine I even come within 5 feet of.

Get your crotch rot off my equipment you fag

Home gym and Im not a disgusting fuck incapable of basic hygiene so not really an issue for me.

>people here dont workout inna hoodie and sweatpants so you dont have to worry about it

buncha scrubs, bet you all enjoy flexing in the gym THINKING you get looked at from girls.

Never done it a single time in my entire life

Nope, there's a gym staff for a reason. I don't paid to clean up, I pay to work out.

Our gym has dispensers of wet wipes but I've literally never seen anyone using them after they're done, just occasionally before they start if it's an old person.
[spoiler]I use one if an Indian was on the machine before me[/spoiler]

I use it after a fat person. They always sweat a shit ton. Nasty

>mfw go to strength gym
>nothing to clean anything off with
>all barbells have a layer of chalk on them
>rules say apply chalk liberally and lift heavy
Feels good to go to a real mans gym

Luckily im not one of those sweaty fuckers. Ive literally never cleaned a piece of equipment before

Better wipe off the bench when you get done with it anyway, before I banish you to the smith machine.

if you neat freaks won't touch a little sweat you can wipe before you start since you like it so much

Never. I don't sweat much but anybody who expects to leave a gym clean is an idiot.

it's not as bad as you'd think. but don't play with your fuckin hair or elastic bands (laides). and don't scratch an itch until you shower.

always

this. i personally use cleaning wipes or alcohol spray bottle and follow up with dry cloth. very important.

also pertaining to health and the house, we all should be washing our carpets every year or two. wiping tables and chairs head to toe isn't a bad idea either. also making sure ALL of the soap is off the dish after you wash it is very important too.