Transformation thread

Transformation thread

Nothing's changed. He's still gayer than ever.

my progress so far

There's literally a picture of him fucking a girl on the front page and you're calling him gay LMAO

Nice fix on the pelvic tilt

Went from 150ish Ibs to 220 at 6'0.

Went from chill looking ottermode guy to a roid monkey fuckboy

Haters gonna hate

I've had a fucked up childhood full of injuries, spina bifida in my lumbar, whiplash. Falling face first on to a brick, shifting my skull back over my neck.

2011 at 70kg with no tone or mass anywhere in my body
2017 at 65kg with low muscle mass but medium tone

I've had appetite issues due to the injuries before, so I'm working on my weight (Vagus nerve is important yo)

you look like an obnoxious muslim but you got bigger i guess

My head is tilted weird in the right pic. I fucking hate /soc/ they're overly critical of others yet look like shit. So what can I improve on now?

>tone

Choose your words carefully user

>posting pictures of his face while fully clothed on Veeky Forums
>posting a preemptive disclaimer as well as admitting to browsing /soc/

I would advise you to improve your brain as a priority, and your raging insecurity as a close second.

You look fine, m8.
Height and weight?

Also /soc/ is fully of Veeky Forumsggots who are insecure about everything, so they try really hard to bring others down. Fucking Veeky Forums is a little "nicer" than /soc/.

I'm Cuban so close enough.

> 6 years of lifting
> "Tone"

shave your fucking facial hair faggot also dont trip

put your old haircut on your new body, will be much better

Heres mine.
Warning, Pajeet.

2 years i think ?

Yeah 2 years, i couldn't see what i was uploading very well.
On mobile
>inb4 tattoo comments

Not bad. good face gains but you need to build some muscle now

holy shit well done man.

how much weightloss between pics?

N-natty?

no

Yup currently bulking, was on a crazy cut before. Pic is of me today bulking for about a month.

Was 290 in the first pic, last pic is 160 pounds. Took about a year, lost a 100 pounds in 6 months and then hit the gym for 6 months

damn, mirin

cycle?

Nice keep it up, broman

Height and weight?

Thanks bro,
6'3
173 pounds in the towel pic.

You're gonna be a beast at 200. Good luck man

I don't lift. Because lifting hurts me. This is a transformation thread.

I study massage. Tone in this context is the ability of a muscle to stay loose but ready to contract at a moments notice.

Hypertonicity of muscles fibers is called a trigger point.

It'll go when it's not fun anymore.

I did starting strength back when it was first around fit, it's not a good starting point for the dysfunctional. I tried lifting for a year and got nowhere, massage and remedial exercises is most of what I do these days.

In physiology, medicine, and anatomy, muscle tone (residual muscle tension or tonus) is the continuous and passive partial contraction of the muscles, or the muscle's resistance to passive stretch during resting state. It helps maintain posture and declines during REM sleep.

tren

He still looks like a fucking retard

yes, there's a real thing called "muscle tone."

no, that's not what normies are referring to when they use the word.

GOLEM BE GONE

so little

looking fkn joocy man, maybe shave the stash or atleast trim it and get a haircut.

First take your shirt off so we can actually see if you lift.

I'll make that distinction in the future

I'm trying to grow out the facial hair, m8. Shit takes forever though due to that distant Chinese ancestry. I've been trimming the neck area though to avoid that neckbeard.

Lookin good bro! Spinabifida is a hell of a thing to overcome and most people here won't understand that that alone would make progress 10x harder. Definitely fix that hair though

oh shit!!! Nice job man!

You're all an inspiration, bros, will be posting mine soon also

keep it up senpai

forgot to mention something
>with another dude

Lost over 50lbs over the summer. I am still dyel but I will fucking change that by next year. 18 years old 5'10

MIRIN HOLLLL LEEEE SHIT

0 till should be 12 months next month

>before
manlet
>after
manlet

hahaha

I'll post mine
240-185

=55

natty?

Your hair is ass... go spend some money and actually get a good cut.... it'll frame your face much better

Yea

Diet and routine? Also height?

you went from a nobody to a somebody

>Taking MySpace angles to conceal your lack of gains

I can understand why people would do this on Facebook but why are you so desperate for neckbeards to compliment you

nice how long did it take?

Little over 5'9" and I don't follow a program or set diet. I just do PPL and eat less when I want to lose weight and more when I want to gain. Intensity and consistency are more important than program.
Coming up on 4 years now.

is everyone just pretending it doesn't say 2012 in the background??

Fake. Tattoo is on the wrong side

> implying it isn't just some old poster on the background

You're right, every year I throw away all of my old posters that contain the current year on it. This post is FAKE!

Maybe I should get some new posters. It was a fun concert though.

eh its not that bad. do your thing

extremely predictable bait

jeesus fucking christ...your before pictures body looks JUST like me...fucking was going to the gym every day doing ppl but started working construction and that brought a neverending hunger for all food in sight...gained like 30 pound im right at your starting weight....trying to get my shit together for the motivation to start again.

Sorry to hear about that user. I had a lot of pain as well in my childhood even to the point where i had to wear a mask over the right side of my face for a whole summer but i never had anything as painful as you. God bless~

literal 10/10

you made it user i hope ill be like you some day

This SMUG CUNT got his SHIT TOGETHER while you fap to ELENI and CRY about >tfwnogf

Fucking kek

A god
nice senpai

roman senator fuckboy

Who took the picture for you?

Great work, keep going and get a tan while you're at it, your skin is looking a little sickly

Frodo?

Massive facial gainz

Keep going my dood

Who would win a fight to the death?

Ok so im currently at 230lb and would like to get to your point, i have just discovered this board of chan and would like to look as good as this. Anyway you could help me out here man

Nice. You can poo in my loo anytime.
(no homo)

From a disgusting fatass to the the king of hungry skeletons. Also mirin the nipples gainz. Keep up the good work, breh!

Lurk more. Read the sticky. Eat less calories than you burn. Don't give up. That's about all I got.
>this board of chan
Oh and never say this again. Good luck.

Hahahah that was a typo i meant to type this board of Veeky Forums, thanks for the tips though mate

Sauna

thats just mean

a friend

thanks, im happy you noticed

I know. I look like pepe in that picture.

hey man can i just ask cos it always triggers me when i see guys with big upper bodies, why do you fuckboys never work your waist? you have the waist of a 15 year old girl, your obliques, lower abs, lower back- there's no thickness or size there, is it because you want the v-taper aesthetic? It looks like your body is poorly proportioned, otherwise nice progress man, you look like a completely different person.

>work your waist

What the actual fuck are you talking about? That is how your waist looks when you are "visible abs" lean and dont use HGH.

What did anatomy mean by this?

Your bodyfat and physique on the last picture is auschwitz survivor mode yet your lower abs are nowhere near to be found, not even close.

You still have that round hill looking thing going on. Would that be literally the next and last place where you would lose your fat if you still continued cutting?

Why would I train my waist? I've never done any direct ab work in my life. All of the hypertrophy comes from heavy compound movements. All ab work does is fucks up your posture and wastes your time.

mfw people unashamedly still respond to bait of this magnetude kek

2 years
250-155

Impressive, I would love to see your before face

Future school shooter right there

Time to bulk up and put some muscle on that nazi victim frame