Veeky Forums BTFO

yahoo.com/beauty/blogger-had-best-response-body-205500253.html

instagram.com/p/BQ8trnBhcQG/

>"Wait so you just decided to RUIN your body?" Nah, I just stopped torturing myself every day for not fitting an image I was never supposed to be. · "But you look so much healthier to me before." That's funny, you looked so much more intelligent to me before you equated health with weight and forgot that mental health is health too.

>Crabbe, who has long been an advocate for both mental and overall health, said that she wrote the responses to address certain negative comments she received on her photos. She also told BuzzFeed that she was inspired to write the post to highlight how important it is to include mental health in discussions of overall health.

>"Most people would see the 'before' me — thinner, more toned — and assume that I was far healthier, when in reality I was utterly obsessed with losing weight and slipping back into an eating disorder that nearly killed me when I was 15," she said. "That level of obsession and self-hatred could never be healthy, no matter how it looks."

Before and After pics

Notice all fat chicks have an eating disorder?

So is every fit and toned girl all of the sudden starving and killing themselves now?

Yes, look how terrible and anorexic she looked before finding body positivity

she has good fat distribution, although her "after" pic she has a bit more fat than whats ideal I still consider her attractive. Not surprised that she's happier now, she looks good and now eats whatever she wants and no longer busts her ass working out consistently. Had all that fat went to her stomach though, I don't think she would be as happy unless she truly doesn't care what other people think or what her sex appeal is.

>dat belly hang
>dat wallpaper
>dat granny comforter
>dat aposematism hair dye
>dat overinflated ego
Here's an idea - just don't eat too much, don't dye your hair "stay away from me" colors, and stop thinking you deserve to be treated like a princess.

>ridiculous dyed her hair after she became fat

Are these people a fucking cult?

Does she ever know or address that you don't have to starve or kill yourself to be fit and toned?

>I stopped torturing myself
No, she slowly stopped exercising and eating right and started gaining weight. Once she got to a certain point she decided to "own" it and act like this is what she wanted. If she wanted this and was completely secure about being fat then she wouldn't be telling every person she can that she's fat and confident about it.

If her stomach compresses that much from spanx, she's a flabby mess.

Miss Bopo, your bra doesn't fit either. Too big in the cup, too tight in the band. Panties are too tight too.
Hypocrite.

you a grill or what? Is is hard to not be fat?

I guarantee you Veeky Forums would still smash

The worst people in the women aren't looney women, but the men desperate enough to grant them sex and validation

Women priviledge.
No matter how obnoxious
No matter how gross
Some dude will still fuck it.

this
i hate men

You can tell there was fat chick just waiting to get out on the left

I hate these "(person with political agenda we like) had the PERFECT response to (person with political agenda we don't like)" articles. Literally propaganda.

So she almost got killed by her eating disorder so she starts a new one?

Just don't click on click bait huffcuckpost or shill street journal articles

>i got lazy and fat and want to be praised for it

the modern woman in a nutshell

>shill street journal
Explain yourself, you colossal faggot.

Yep and yep. But I diet and exercise and somehow manage without 'torturing' myself.
I feel much healthier and look better at a low/normal BMI.
Imagine that!

It irks me when these women feel they have to push so publicly for the righteousness of their rolls but cry 'fat shame!' if I post my salad and run time.
Or god forbid #bikinibody #fitspo, #thinspo, #lowcarb #skinnybitch or #fit4lyfe type tags because [triggered].

No wonder she felt miserable in the before pic, she is skinnyfat with no muscle mass and I'm sure a terrible workout (cardio) routine. stupid cunt probably thinks she would bulk up like Arnold of she even looked at a weight or proper diet

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>can't easily maintain proper calorie intake
Surest sign of a beta.

Not that user, but this article is blatant SJW propaganda, which makes any news outlet that runs such articles a bought-and-paid-for shill.

You are feeeeling veeeeery sleeeeepy..... It's okay to be fat.... it's okay to eat that donut.... It is your patriotic duty to drink that soda..... Being fit is offensive....

Pretty sure the guy wasnt mad at that but at the implication that the WSJ was a left wing rag

>Wait so you just decided to RUIN your body?

Of course not. People capable of making conscious decisions don't let themselves get fat.

wsj has been ruining its credibility lately

>You have to torture yourself in order to stay at a reasonable BMI/weight.

there are women in CURRENT YEAR actually believe this.

people from health insurance companies should follow their clients social media and adjust the insurance cost accordingly. I guarantee the number of stupid posts like that would drop dramatically

you can tell she was fat in the past. That flabby skin didn't appear from nothing

being a normal weight is LITERALLY torture

>implying that controlling impulses isn't torture
Ask me how I know you're white.

nah, she was definitely fat earlier. Then she dropped the weight, but didn't fill herself with muscles, so looked like shit. Then she got fat again and looks somewhat better, because it stretched her flabby skin, but we all know it's a one way road after you give in into body positivity. She will explode and die soon

what are you even trying to say? that only white women have willpower?

Why the fuck do I still find her so fuckable

cause you hate yourself.

You are the problem.

They can be at times, and they are progressively getting worse.

There really is no such thing as truly fair, impartial, unbiased media in America anymore. Everybody works for somebody. The only reason places like Fox News stand out is because they are part of the minority that works for the OTHER party.

I suppose if we DIDN'T have the majority of the media shilling for the Democrats 24/7, we'd be a one-party system, so there's that.

I wish, bby
I'd love to go shopping in Camden, and hop into World's End and go to clubs!

yes

cause your filled with massive amounts of cum

Pic with Spanx is ideal body shape, if it wasn't held together with fabric and hope.

Before pics were way too skinnyfat. You can tell she was doing some shitty cardio based jogging bullshit or step aerobics or something from how weak she looked.

After is obviously a shamefur dispray.

Because you're black.

Fuck off, be nice.

I'd reply pleasantly for her to please stop following my account if it upsets her. No explanation needed.

The double standard of fatties crowing about 'muh rolls, muh positivity' while posting in their undies, then making comments like this on others' photos demanding explanations.

Nope.jpg

And all the cows agreed.

Tbh I would still fuck the shit out of her but it would be a pump and dump. I would never date a fat girl but after several drinks I would fuck one.

I havent done weights for six months due to bad tendonitis.
I've put on 6 kgs since.
I eat like shit now.
I feel like shit.
I'm more of an aspie.
>DONT GET INJURED MY LADS

Actually she has a rather well fitting bra, which is rare. Stop trying to nitpick when you are wrong.

I don't know if it's willpower or education or what, but statistics don't lie. Black women in the US are, on average, fatter than any other race. That is an objective, scientific fact.

Anyone else agree that her face is still a 10?

As stupid as she is, she's beautiful. Even if she were like 25 pounds over the time she had abs, she'd be the kind of thick that makes me drool.

>Anyone else agree that her face is still a 10?

kys

No, she is fat she doesn't even come close to having abs what the fuck are you on m8?

pic related is thick, the girl in OP is fat with a gut.

ok

I was talking about this photo:
(25 pounds added to the one on the left.)

If she was half as confident as she claims to be, none of that would bother her.

>>you forgot that mental health is health too

As a mental health professional, I HATE when people conflate emotional state with mental health. Being unhappy does not make you mentally unhealthy. To say that you're stressed and unhappy when you're working to maintain a low weight does not mean you're not mentally healthy.

Shit I hate that bullshit too. Not because your getting fit, that's great. But the obsession with posting every little thing you do in a day as if the world gives a damn is pathetic. Get some self validation and stop whoring yourself out on social media.

This. Nothing wrong with getting your dick wet every now and again, just don't date em or give em validation by sticking around.

Not the same person, but you're wrong. The cup is slightly loose which you can see in both pictures and the strap is obviously too tight in the second picture.

muh test

What's on the outside doesn't show the inside. Fitness has brought me deep inner peace and a desire to forgo seeking the shallow approval of others. Clearly this was never the case for her.

I guess this proves that making it is more of a mindset than what you look like.

Lol isn't being fat great?! If I die at age 59 of cardiac arrest isn't that wonderful? I want to die.

I'd like to see her head as just a skull. Think must be absolutely massive.

that's nature bro

>Nah, I just stopped torturing myself every day for not fitting an image I was never supposed to be
>I just stopped torturing myself every day
>torturing myself

Not eating whatever you want and doing no exercise to keep yourself healthy is torture.

#FATwhitegirlproblems

She looks better fatter desu. Though she went a little too far

The fat did go to her abdomen. Literally none went to her breasts, its embarrassing.

Sucking her gut in to make her abs barely visible is not the same as having visible abs, you can clearly see even in her thin picture she's incredibly doughy and soft with almost 0 muscle.

>before
>sucking in gut
>after
>whale
she was never not fat

I unironically would prefer to fuck the fatter version 2bh

>TFW actual qts with fairly good body fall for the dye meme

I'd already treat you like my little princess stop calling for extra attention you confirmation glutton!

>tfw no invincible 600kg deadlift skeleton

she sure loves attention doesn't she?

LONDON
ONDON
NDON
DON
ON
N

WHAT ARE YOUR FITNESS GOALS LONDON

Because she actually looks better in the after pic. In the before pics she is just skinny-fat because she only went to the gym to use the elliptical and throw up in the bathroom.

Is that the blacksmith from dark souls

because you're a useless beta cuck.

>detached labrum doing pull ups
>I was at 97k OHP

SO FUCKING CLOSE

L O N D O N L O N D O N
O N D O N L O N D O N
N D O N L O N D O N
D O N L O N D O N
O N L O N D O N
N L O N D O N
L O N D O N
O N D O N
N D O N
D O N
O N
N

If she felt she was torturing herself by eating healthy it's because she had a food addiction she was fighting. Probably going out to eat with her friends or the with the queue of cock she had so of course it's going to be tempting if you have a food addiction. That's like a recovering alcoholic going to bars a lot then saying it's torture so he just relapsed.

>those dimples

holy dug

>Anyone else agree that her face is still a 10?
10?
10 out of 100?

I made one factual but extremely polite comment and got banned from her page within seconds.

Cut for Lent
BMI under 20
Live in bikinis all summer eating sashimi

>i-it's okay guys haha this is what i wanted all along haha

fuck woman. literally and metaphorically.

>that hair dye

Tumblr induced mental illness strikes again

Fellow grill here. Do not let your BMI get below 20, unless you don't mind losing your libido and having your hormones get fucked up. I have been under 20 for extended periods of time twice; once when I had an eating disorder and once when I was eating normally but running a lot and not lifting and I was skinny fat. If you're doing good weight work you'll almost certainly hover just a little over 20 BMI just because of muscle.

She explained it perfectly herself... ARTISTIC VISION. Its not real. I've seen this woman's instagram. It's impressive and kinda amazing. She makes these incredible fantasy themed cakes and does fantasy themed photoshoots with herself in them. It's no different than a SPX designer on a movie set. Its art. Not reality. Key word in all this is FANTASY. Goddamn fatties can find a way to ruin anything.

IG: christinehmcconnell

If she didn't have that awful gut i'd bang her

Nah just kidding i'd bang her anyways, but it still looks ridiculous.