/fraud/

Fraud /fraud/ F R A U D

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prev: ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded ass questions

reminder: alex is still banned. report on sight

Thanks senpai

I can't see my doctor until MAY. FUCKING TWO MONTHS from now.

I might see another in the meantime if that's a possibility, or just switch. Do you guys discuss steroids with your doc? I know there aren't legal repurcussions at the doctor BUT insurance could charge you more if they see the records.

ive had test flu for like 2 fucking weeks now oy vey

Seems like a dead thread, but is running low dose nolvadex, such as 10mg ED alongside your standard A.I. a good idea on an Anadrol cycle? What about a tren cycle? When should you use prami or caber?

Bump for interest

Anyone else just running sarms?
I'm taking memekay677 25mg & ElGeeDee4033 10mg everyday in the morning.
so far so good, can definitely see some progress mass-wise.
Next will do 500test-e 12week cycle
We all gonna make it brehs

Hey bros, pip was too much, I stopped shooting prop on Wednesday but it still hurts to squat when I go below parallel, it's gonna go away right? Or am I totally fucked?

For anyone wondering, I'm gonna hit it again after april drug test so I can afford toning down intensity

aware me on what mk is like
want to try it but scared the ghrelin boost will make me binge and get fat even with the improved nutrient partitioning

Take it before bed

Is fraud dead

It's more active during American lunch time

Tried LGD, I'm leaning towards saying not worth it.

Which steroid calculator do we generally use?

Anybody else get god awful full-body cramps on tren? I mean everything from the muscles behind my ears to the spaces between my toes.

Never had that problem, but taurine magnesium and more water are the usual recommendations

>tfe 3500 tdee and cutting well at 2k
>want to have some bread to spice things up and it fits my macros anyway
>proper freshly baked bread(ie the one that gets disposed off after 1w hours) has no nutrition info and bread varies from 200 to 290 cals per 100g
>only way i can ensure i get 200cals per 100g is buying the shitstain sliced bread

Organic gluten free rye or irish soda bread seems to be my only choice. The organic one has half the protein to cal ratio as the other bread tho.

Just today for some reason

Also no shitposting which is strange

LGD is great when stacked with test, crushes shbg, which makes your free test sky rocket, con: makes your estrogen sky rocket too if you dont control it (its like upping your test dose), basically it amplifies other steroids. Plus you can take it the entire length of your blast without shitting your liver out.

You should keep running the LGD when you add the test in.

glands is probaly playing wow and crying in the mirror.

Anyone here go on TRT in early 20's?

I'm 23 and am about to go get another bloodtest with the private lab cheap womens panel. Ran a few cycles of PH's and fucked my shit up. Tried an extra separate PCT recently with nolva and sick having a weak dick, feeling like a bitch, low sex drive.

Itll recover, how much were you dosing and what compounds?

You may have had shitty pct protocol or bunk pct and not enough time to recover naturally

Stop being autistic and buy the fresh baked shit

Guarantee it won't fuck up your cut if you're not an asshole about it

Doesn't feel like things ever got 100% back to normal and the first one was 4 1/2 years ago... ran 2 more milder ones after to try kickstarting shit which may not have been the brightest. Had good PCT as far as I know

>tfw post workout euphoria
Gotta love it

Whole rack of ribs cooking while I browse fraud. Finna play some vanilla wow that's been meme'd here. It's a good day.

lad are you me?

>S M A S H E D legs
>come home
>nice hot shower, shave head
>cook a might delicious quesadilla
>playing some vanilla meme
>have a nice relaxing cig and some whiskey

>tfw it's been so long since being high on anything that a cigarette headbuzz feels dank asf

not sure how I feel about this

>unrelated
PAGING PEEK

qtcz-fiancee fucking hates the au pair life, so we're switching her visa to K-1 or just going for the green card and she's moving in

BLESSED

dont play wow faggot.

watch anime

>untalented woman can't even child rear

ILL HELP HER GET INTO THE COUNTRY AND TAKE MY MONEY

What was your pct?

Hey lets play vanilla together?

Eisensquish gmail hit me up

caber or prami

used sup3r pct each time plus Nolva for 4 weeks. Just finished another seperate Nolva after-the-fact extra pct to try to get things going as well.Pharma Nolva, everything else from the source was legit and don't have a reason to think this isn't as well

gonna watch some stranger things with qtcz but I'll shoot you an email and we can play another time

faction/server/level? assuming elysium servers

HEY WATCH IT BUB

she loves the kids, but the parents literally gave her a book called "love and logic" and are teaching her to raise the children like little baby cucks, she fucking hates it and says "they act out so much, if they were my kids I'd fucking smack them"

M A R R Y

Gratz on the gf stuff mate hope everything works out
Also stranger things is lit

Where do you guys buy needles n syringes? US.
That's not a source don't lynch me.

>cant be a nanny
>loves hitting kids
>documented dog beating
>cant get a man in her own country

hmmmm

gpz

Why would you stack LGD with test? That defeats the purpose of a SARM. AAS > SARMs.

The entire point of SARMs is to synthesize a form of testosterone that doesn't destroy your entire body in the goal of creating anabolic conditions in muscle and bone. As of now, this is still a pipe dream. Don't make yourself a phase 1 clinical trial lab rat FFS.

Clomid does more to restart stuff than nolva.

Caber if you don't mind spending more

Any online site. Healthykin is cheapest I've been able to find. I use Amazon too when I want prime speed shipping.

I'm a level 11 human lock on the non-pvp server

But if I can get a partner I'd like a seperate character for that so if you're interested in that sort of scenario lmk

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop triggering me

thanks big kahuna

and yeah I just watched the first episode the other night, it's pretty fucking good

caber

bummer that you're ally on that char, level 11 tauren sham is main atm

but yeah I'll roll another alt np, sending you an email now

Give me a roider strength program that isn't sheiko

smolov, cube, 5/3/1 + accessories

LGD passed all safety tests, its safe to use, not perfectly side effect free.

You would use LGD with test because of the reasons I mentioned above, it crushes your SHBG, which means its basically a steroid amplifier for any steroid that binds to SHBG, it doesnt fuck with your liver, you can run it your entire cycle or blast, and it is still quite and effective drug. I have used it several times on its own and with test.

you should be triggered by red flags
dummy

Just 75mg eod of test prop

Anyone have experience with Methyltrienolone (Metribolone, Oral Tren)?
I'm about to start a 2-3 week cycle at 1mg as a PWO on top of my cruise. t's supposed to be better than Halotestin. I know it's toxic as shit.

When I do Test E E3D at less than 1ml often I just subq in abdomen fat.

Why is source talk banned on here and leddit? especially when both sites have other boards and subs openly discussing darknet sources for actual drugs that catch actual LE heat? I just got a fucking 2-week ban on /steroids/ because I forgot this stupid rule and posted something about using my "SST test"

Damn planning a cycle can be a bitch.

Thoughts on this? Will be starting it in a week or two.

CYCLE 1: CUT
12 weeks
50mg ED TEST PROPIONATE
300mg E3D EQUIPOISE
AI ARIMIDEX
some accutane, how much would u guys recommend?
no finasteride or shit.

in addition, I am still planning on which and how much of the gyno preventative SERMS, PCT shit, etc... to use.

not him but also looking into 5/3/1, does it include leg press? I have a 40 inch waist so I really need to switch over to leg press for the time being.

5/3/1 can be applied to anything, it's just a framework of percentages/rep schemes for the workload

>EQ
>cut

Good luck user

because of appetite?

EQ is typically a deca replacement. What's your reasoning for using it on a cut?

1. its recommended for both cuts and bulks
2. results in less water weight than some other compounds
4. little side effects
5. I really need to keep muscle while loosing fat to avoid any unnecessary loose skin (and I dont think I will get any because of my precautions and the moderate amount of fat to lose)

I skipped number 3, oops

Fair enough. It's just something I had never considered on a cut

Going to the gym at 9:30pm, latest I've ever worked out. Plan on swimming afterwards too, this is gonna be sooooo C O M F Y as FAURK

going for that shark mode i see

Tractor Supply Company kek

It's like 10 min away and it's easy and cheap... ish and don't have to wait for shipping. 23g only but still g2g

Gzcl, any of his stuff.

Jacked and tan 2.0 has been popular

2nd'd

>tan

Speaking of which, how do you guys usually tan? Tanning bed? Swimming? Running or biking? I'm thinking about buying a bike for cardio and tan gains. There's a river trail pretty close by I could do

Conjugate is made for roiding power lifters
It's also pretty fun, look up Louie Simmons' book of methods.

I'm at an EDM show and checking Veeky Forums. Dafuq wrong with me.

To be fair the fatties in corsets around me aren't helping

Is there any risk of hitting the sciatic nerve when doing a ventrogluteal injection on myself?

absolutely none

a not-zero-but-unlikely chance if you're doing glutes

You've gotta be pretty retarded

Also, are you the fag that's scared of pinning anything but subq or quads

Nice jerrbears btw

JBFLGF

>got a qt's number
>don't own a car and she lives off campus

well what the fuck do I do now

>are you the fag that's scared of pinning anything but subq or quads
I haven't posted in days.

But are you? Not hating, jw

kill you'reself is the only solution i see

Seriously, who goes to an EDM show?

Jay kay, I've actually never been so I can't knock it without having tried it. I do like elextronic music while I do cardio.

I don't know who or what you are talking about

>Come chill at my place
>Meet me at this party
>Meet me at this bar
>Oh fug I'm too drunk to drive

It's like you've never talked to girls before

The lights are cool. And bass feels good. Def too old to be here but I look young so nobody knows.

I'd rather be at a metal show.

Alrighty then. Good luck with your pins, you'll be fine

I just fucked up and ate KFC. Goodbye cut.

Bro tren hgh eat whatever you want right

Best part is even if my face gets disgustingly bloated it doesnt matter CUZ ITS ALREADY DISGUSTING AYY LMAO AHAHAHA

It's over now

Time to bulk

I don't tan out of season, I'm a pasty white until summer when I hit the beach.

Gonna be working a construction job soon though so probably gonna get a tan from working outside soon enough.

fuck he looks good on a bulk

Idk if I'd like it sober

You started mt2 yet?

>Good luck with your pins, you'll be fine
NO I won't be fine because my source has been fucking around not restocking itself for 3 weeks

Are you 100% sober or just no opiates and stims?

sup /fraud/, im the OP from and would like to know if there are any solutions to pubertal gyno. Some in the thread were saying there are and that you guys knew so was just curious. Thanks.

Just did my first tanning bed sesh today. Feels good man

It's fine, especially if you go with friends. Naked girls, dancing, light show, hard bass... Not terrible.

You dealing with Canada shit? Don't know much about it but everyone keeps bringing up Canada drama.

Regardless, find a better source breh. Been dealing with the same USA guys for 3 years. Solid. Don't even need BC with them

Raloxifene

Didn't work for me but there are clinical studies showing its effectiveness

Sooo..?? Is it or is it not worth it? If theres clinical studies that say its effective but you're telling me first hand it doesn't im not really convinced. From what ive read online it says that these substances dont do anything for pubertal gyno

Totally sober. All I really like is H, crack, and meth but I don't even drink now just to be safe. All AA and NA people say leave it all alone.

Definitely something Id like to experience. EDM festival is on my bucket list. Used to live 20 min away from ultra but never felt like dropping the cash to go.

Any suggestions on easing into tanning beds for someone pale af? Or any experiences with mt2?

Where did you go and how much did you pay (tanning bed)?

Fuck off and do your own research, I gave you a solid lead

3 types of gyno most causes are high E2 in your system some are prolactin based from certain roids.

chest fat aka pseudo gyno is the fat on your chest and shouldn't be considered a major issue since your probably to fat anyways. just like my hip fat is due to me having to much E2 from the conversion of Test to Estro.

2nd type is what i call onset gyno since this and the one above are easily preventable and reversible. its what happends when you get that white puffiness around the nipple, slight itchy feeling and sensitvity. its common and first sign of high E2 like acne is for E2 symptoms imo.

3rd kind is the one you get from major spikes in estrogen for long periods of time. its still technically reversible but your mostly just fucked idk enough about it to recommend anything but trying caber and a sucide inhibitor to try and reverse or reduce as much of it as you can. its symtoms are hard as a rock and lactates. plus more sensitivity and what not.

dont take my advice for it, just realize that your not entirely fucked until you reached the last sign.

>Relying on NA/AA
You're so fucked. Those systems are worthless, literally a higher recitivism rate than dosing alcoholics with LSD

Thats the thing I've read through countless fucking articles and forums and they all go back and forth on whether or not it works on pubertal gyno. I didnt mean to come off as a cunt Im just saying if you tell me from first hand experience it doesn't work then i'll take your word for it

So it kind of sounds like I have onset gyno. It almost perfectly describes mine, so what can I do? Thanks for the info btw

Read the clinical studies and stop listening to the fucking whiny crybabies that inhabit every goddamn forum and are concentrated in forums where fucking high estrogen levels led to their condition.