Post em up, Veeky Forums

>natty
>goal
pick one

>natty

haha nicew memeemerree!!!`1

>natural

>"""""""natty"""""""

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''natty'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I swear they shooped his head smaller, that doesn't look human

He looks like a tiny man, sitting inside a giant man suit

This guy is my goal physique,personality, life right now.

keked out loud

laugh out loud -> lol -> kek -> kek out loud -> kol -> ???

YES NOW

Doubtful natty but still like the thick muscle aesthetic.

>Doubtful
100% certainty he is not natty

>Doubtful natty

I actually cant believe people are retarded enough to even consider he might be natty

i've seen a couple of his youtube vids. is this guy a bit slow or something? he's really awkward... Aspergers?

Don't listen to the haters. Of course he's natty!

Stay natty, bro.

this

Why are bodybuilders always bald.

Disgusting and leathery in appearance. I award him no points, and may God have mercy on his soul.

Memes aside, what "is" the real natty limit?

Is that a clitoris on his armpit?

Honestly have no clue why women would find this attractive, he may be strong as fuck but looks abnormal as fuck. I'd rather just be slim with good muscle tone

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''natty''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm about 80% sure that's a photoshopped image

>only 80%
are you retarded?

this is photoshoped... his abs look like from a Playstation 1 game. Krass!

How retarded can you be to think this is not 100% shopped. He looks like an unreal tournament model for fucks' sake. Pic related.

>about 80%

Well I was 90% sure, but then the user commented thinking it was real which introduced doubt

He's got Zyzz's tattoos shopped onto him as well you dumb cunt

Is everything okay user?

No I spend all day on a Chinese bathtub chemical forum with people who aren't sure if Johnny Bravo is a real person.
Fuck you.

We live in a timeline where rich piana exists, have a wank and calm down

>fapping

>not fapping
You got played

they look like they suck each other off desu

1/2

2/2

How do I into this from normal-mode?

Who is this semen demon?

This dude is 6ft 250lb good luck reaching that natty

>Wallabies branded swimmers

He's a sportsman? He'd be natty as fuck if he's active.

Where the fuck are his delts

>hask
>natty

It's David Pocock you retard