youtu.be/C6rMt-PaXPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just listen to taiko because I'm a weeaboo loser
youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU

>listening to rap

Death Grips isn't rap, let's be honest

what's this album?

There are NO other correct answers.

Don't listen to metal much anymore but this will always be the GOAT workout album

Made in heights, self titled album

ty. it's enjoyable to listen, but i don't think i'd listen to it when i lift. too calm. more suitable for chilling and studying.

It isn't the type of album I set prs to, but it's made some good late night gym sessions

Slayer was never any good. The song raining blood was the only half ass decent hook they ever wrote

it just seems a bit joyful ya know? if it was more melancholic, i could dig. def gonna check em out some more though.

U srs ? Jesus christ you have shit taste in music m8

youtube.com/watch?v=yeroe3obM64

Slayer sucks. Get over it

That Metallica song you posted sucks too. Aorry

Fuck yeah Northlane. New shit sucks without Adrien.

It's hip hop, you mong

lmao, even further from it. that's what they're described as, but the emphasis is on the experimental part
i actually unironically enjoy their music, but it ain't hip hop

I just want old djent northlane back ;_;

>experimental hip-hop isn't hip-hop

Can you even hear your mind's voice because holy fuck that's retarded

i know you're arguing for the sake of arguing, but please. tell me which fundamental aspect of hip hop is found in Death Grips

>it doesn't follow the fundamentals so that means it's not

Please. Grace us with your opinion. If Death Grips isn't hip hop, what is it?

I know your fucking someone else......

>being 12

it's hard to tell since i find them so unique it's tough to pinpoint. i'd say mostly industrial and noise music.

Nothing gets me as pumped as this fucking album.

My nigga.

Prelude To Agony is the GOAT lifting song.

Sampling

Hello, Steelefag. I see the last thread wasn't enough to satisfy your need to Steelepost. I will indulge you with my album of choice when I do the moosklespoomp.

pic related

And yes, I know it's a meme album.

>album
You missspelled liveset
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBOLTmudhEw

>implying portrait of an American family isn't his best album

Monster Magnet

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6QkDpVPUcLxNdG3nGOJq1MSoCTDCf__w&v=ZjalSU6Gq5U

SLUT
WHORE
CUNT

dem nibbas know wassup

>not spelling whorah to emphasize his Brooklyn accent

youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU&

youtube.com/watch?v=maDPVkR_8VI

It's sad that these songs are associated with Nazism/antisemitism, because they're just fun upbeat and inspiring songs. These days a lot of motivational music has a negative and aggressive undertone. There's no need for that, and these songs prove it.

Yea I would rather listen to a choir singing about Arian women, hiking and hunting than some black guy rapping about money, drugs and murder.

>The intro

GOAT. Who is talking by theh way?

Probably some edgy as fuck serial killer

charlie manson

So fucking good \m/

ye

Not even memeing

youtu.be/3JsvQfMm9bA

It's not an album per se but the only music i have on my phone (and the only music I've listened to for several years) is the entire discography of REM.

Posting the superior Steele album.
USA FOR USA
U
S
A

PAAAAAAAIN

I agree it's great! I also like squatting to Gravitational Constant. Feels great being crushed by gravity.

>agree it's great! I also like squatting to Gravitational Constant. Feels great being crushed by gravit

I thought I was the only one.

Also great.

None of those songs are connected with nazism or antisemitism if you have any understanding of the German language?

>When the intro song ends, the first drumfill kicks in, blastbeat begins and shit gets real in the squat rack.

I'm a fan of DG but they're definitely hip hop, with the exception of NOTM and a few songs that could be considered punk/noise rock.
>Rapping over a percussion rhythm
is pretty much the definition of hip-hop. They get experimental and aggressive but that'a the core of their sound.

>WE WUZ KANGS: The Album

youtube.com/watch?v=KSFzMLA00xk

dat second riff

Edgy as fuck

not him, but it isn't. good album, though

antichrist superstar is a great album to run to and i haven't figured out why, but it's one of my favorites to listen to all the way through while running around town

not really accurate, unless you only mean that the album was made by a black man

So a guy spitting verses over experimental beats is classified as industrial noise and not experimental hip-hop?

>these are the same genre
youtu.be/hWB23fHSBxU
youtu.be/C6rMt-PaXPg

based

punk rap

Retaliation is great, but come on, it doesn't even approach World Coming Down.

This album gets me going harder than hard, believe me. I do try to avoid looking at the cover, however... Mainly because I don't want to be intimidated out of my workout, since my genetics will inevitably keep me from looking half as jacked as Mike, reminding me "what's even the point?"

nice user, Ive been listening to type o negative all night, and that includes my workout.
fucking amazing

Based af, user. Flamingo gives my inner autism a safe space.

not switching between GZA and Richard Wagner while you lift, spending your entire spare time looking through oriental art from the 18th and 19th century on the internet and reading french literature from the african colonies

not gonna make it friend'o

I am autism.

WILL ABSOLUTELY MAKE IT

I could never get anyone to appreciate them on /mu/, but here on Veeky Forums it seems like there are people who appreciate what a phenomenal band they were.