GOING FUCKING COOCOO

I am going to be sick, anons. I am going coocoo. Literally fucking coocoo. I am driving myself to insanity
>been working with a girl for two years now
>she is going to be 28 this year, me 24
>she is half honduran, half white, the most sexiest girl I've ever known. Not just in looks, but her attitude, ways, voice, actions
>I am utterly fucking coocoo in love with her
>recently she's been lazy at work, management is pissed at her, and she is on her last legs and doesn't care either way
>I try to protect her at work and talk good of her
>she is getting married to a guy she always fights with but for some fucking reason she likes to be with him even though they always fucking fight
>she calls me her work boo. She's given me gifts for b-day, christmas, valentines day, etc, and I've gifted her shit too over time. She knows I love her, but she told another girl she doesn't see me "in that way completely" since I am younger than her, but she still tells other girls she thinks I'm hot...it's just an age thing
>she fucking laughs and has fun at work with me all the time
>paranoid one day she is going to get fired just like she did at her last job
SHE IS LIKE NO OTHER GIRL, Veeky Forums. SHE IS SUPER FUCKING TALENTED AT HIP HOP DANCING, GYM BACKFLIPS AND PARKOUR, LOVES BATMAN AND HARLEY QUINN, COLLECTS COMIC BOOKS, IS SUPER FUCKING LOYAL TO WHOEVER SHE LOVES AND IS INTO ALL THE KINKY STUFF, SOME FEMININE GIRL, SO MUCH FUCKING CHARACTER. I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HER, Veeky Forums. HOW CAN I JUST ACCEPT THAT I WILL NEVER BE WITH HER? I FUCKING GET DEPRESSED JUST REMEMBERING ALL THE TIMES I'VE SPENT WITH HER. THERE ARE SONGS I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD. WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY LUNCH DATES, HER FUCKING FIANCE WOULD KILL HER IF HE KNEW HOW MUCH SHE FLIRT WITH ME. I'VE BEEN WITH THIS GIRL AND SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER THAN ANY OTHER CHICK. I AM GOING TO GO BERSERK. I FUCKING LOVE HER.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7zT06CrCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not just ask her out dood?

>comic books
Dropped

You're delusional.

Because they are going to get fucking married, man.
And I am afraid that will fuck our work relationship.

And like I said...she's 4 years older than me and I think I remember a girl tried to investigate for me and because I'm younger than her, she said she won't completely ever see me like that.

fucking hell, actual "love" and not just "muh dick love" are two very, very, very fucking opposite things, and true love is the most painful fucking thing I have now witnessed in my life.

I'll never look at another girl in that way in my life.

I fucking could be given all the girls in the world. The reason why I love this one is because she actually has a brain and isn't so fucking stupid like most girls.
FUCK and some ugly fucking big nosed dominican republican is going to have her.
FUCK I am sickly in anger

Welp

I guess he just connects with her in a way you don't. I can't explain it, but in this case she is not meant for you despite you wanting it to be that way.

A year ago I got with a girl that had me like this.

We used to talk all the time.

Now I have to start conversations and it usually ends with me not getting a reply.

The distance between us doesn't help.

Feel like I've already lost her and she's just being nice.

I really don't wanna live or find love again I just want to be a piece of shit that hides his pain with lust and is too hung up on what could have been to maintain a stable relationship.

Just fucking lift man, at least your muscles won't leave you.

t. beta orbiter

hondurans are seriously subhuman. ishygddt

why?

tease of her btw just to get an idea, lel.

Fucking Veeky Forums would go gaga over her too desu. All guys do irl.

God damn man but I've even read their texts since she even showed me, they always fucking fight! I find that god damn bullshit, man. he doesn't "connect" with her at all! She even cried at the gifts I got her for christmas because she said I know her so well and her got her a fucking tire inflator! She said what I've done for her has been the nicest shit anyones ever done.

FUCK I just dont get it.

that is fucking horrible.

I feel like there are only a few chances in life to meet the right girl, and I am losing one of them.

I will be the most depressed fuck when this girl is gone. I will be death. Walking death.

I don't get it either user, maybe she does want you but there is something about the Dominican guy she can't get over, even if they seem to be in a very turbulent relationship. Do some more investigating, perhaps you will uncover something secret.

I hope you find happiness, user

That's painful user but at least she was up front with you.

Far too often guys are strung along by sociopaths who like affection but have no feelings. Those guys can end up in some very dark places emotionally when they realize. Like worse than /r9k/.

At this point ask her if she has any friends with similar hobbies.

Also read The Sorrows of Young Werther. It's short, easy to finish and offers prescient insight into this exact scenario for a book written 300 years ago.

Women amirite?

>COOCOO
I feel like 5 laughing at this

>hondurans
she is also half white.

yeah, she told another random girl she is confused on how should she even act towards me because she is afraid of looking like a slut since everyone knows she is about to get married but is acting the way she is around me.

That fucking guy. I would pay money to see why he attracts her. The fucker even puts make-up on to enhance his fucking looks.

>walking death

Fucking this dude.

I'll be able to figure it out during spring break.

I'm going back home and I'm gonna take her out and talk to her about it.

I'm either overthinking this, or I am become death.

I don't know how I'd harbor this loss emotionally.

Rope around my neck and pull ups till failure probably.

funny enough, the only reason why I got myself in the gym was for this girl. I've been lifting pretty much every day for a year, and have lost 20 pounds and gained decent muscle...but if she goes away, I feel like my inspiration will die.

the only way I feel like I will be able to win the situation for some fucking reason is to get more fucking fit than the dude she is going to marry.
She admires people who are fucking fit. Maybe that was the whole fucking secret the whole damn time.

It's that way with a lot of girls actually. They "like" you but they don't "sexually" like you, which is the only way to get in their pants.

Look at this fucker, Veeky Forums. How do I get stronger than him? Obviously there are even people on Veeky Forums who blow him away

Oh how I wish that were true my friend.

It doesn't matter.

She probably just wants to keep me as a backup because I'm headed somewhere in life and we talked about having a family.

Want to play around in her 20's and come back to me when she's done.

I don't know.

I'll find out.

fucking hell, man. I wish I could say best of luck, but you and I both know how fucked the situation sounds.

Fuck, man. FUCK. Just. fuck.

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7zT06CrCI

>COOCOO
>DAMAGED
>MENTAL
>MOM'S GONNA FREAK

She doesn't like beta cucks that bend over backwards to orbit her like you. A man that doesn't give his opinion to his woman regardless of her opinion is not a a man. You are not a man. You are a pathetic loser crying about some skank that like attention on Veeky Forums. Think about that for a second.

Crash the wedding. Speak up during the objections and prove the strength of your words by squatting 3 pl8 for reps with a bb you loaded and concealed earlier.

>I OBJECT
>THEN FUCKING user BRINGS IN THE PLATES

I AM FUCKING DONE. HOLY SHIT I AM DED. UNDERRATED, SENPAI

>COOCOO

>OP

>I just want to be a piece of shit that hides his pain with lust and is too hung up on what could have been to maintain a stable relationship.

Trust me. You don't want to be in this spot.

I don't compare the women I've been with, but quality romantic partners you vibe and connect with on any sort of non-superficial, worthwhile level is pretty fucking rare. Losing a woman you truly love is hell, but what you want is worse.

t. scumbag for 5 years and counting

You sound like an idiot OP.

>SHE IS LIKE NO OTHER GIRL

This is not true. This is not an age issue. 4 years is nothing. If she wanted to be with you she'd make it happen. This is going to end in pain, but make sure you come out stronger.

Quit being a pitiful driveling wimp user. Fucking getting tired of this beta shit. Grow up and stop crying because the woman you were orbiting is getting married.

>I'll never look at another girl in that way in my life.

Jesus christ. It's not that bad. There are at least 3.5 billion women in this world. Probably 100,000 easy that meet/exceed what she had.

Get. Over. It.

Lift.

You sound pathetic as fuck, no wonder girls don't fuck their orbiters. Either you're 17 or fla fucking weirdo

You are probably an autistic spergy ugly fuck weirdo and she probably laughs at you behind your back with her husband about what a pathetic beta you are

In a same situation man with a half barbarosian/half belgian chick
>Start new job 3 months ago
>Fucking qt there working
>We banter and joke around all the time
>Shit gets sexual whenever no itger coworker is around
>BUT she has a bf of 1 year, who also works there
>He is oblivious and thinks we're bros
>I kind of feel bad but nit really since I get along super well
>One month later she quit her job
>We still talk and she comes over to work all the time to banter
>Almost always when I'm working and not her bf
>3 weeks ago shit escalted
>At NY work party
>We talk and make out
>10 mins later I'm railibg her
>Tellse she quit because she could not stand being their with me and not being able to be with me
>She feels bad for her bf
>Still can't resist to come over and talk to me all the time

It's driving me insane. We both clearly really want this but the work thung makes it fucked up. If I get together with her I still have to work with her fucking bf. Her BF is kind of nice thou, less atrractive, smart and funny as me but still a decent catch (her words, not mine). Going coocoo. Told her she should atleast stay away from the place I work. She doesn't listen and still comes to banter. She's also always there for me. Whenever I feel dowm she comes over to my place or we go out do some shit, she gives me a ride whenever I need.
My coworker is also complaining they didn't fuck for 3 weeks now.

We have reached levels of autism that should not be possible. Turn back!

It is not the Age think you fucking beta!
You are oneitis sick and never, NEVER going to fuck her! You know why?
Cause you believe that she is different and better from other grills! and thats simple not true.

The only way to fuck her is!
Flirt with other Girl infront of her. Fuck atleast 10 other Girls. Show her in a indirect way, that she is just one of many other Girls and nothing Special!!!
And this is way the other guy if fucking her! Cause he make her feel like a slut thats no better than others.
Be Alpha and dont be a fucking cuck, her Little brother that she loves but can not be with...
Bullshit, ist not an Age think believe me!
Even if you were older then her, she would then say to her girlfriend... well he is so nice but i see him like my uncle, or brother, or who the fuck knows...
Find your balls and be a man!
Remember, you must fuck at least 10 other good looking gilrs!

>two years
Sorry senpai, you are what is known as a "beta orbiter". Your only hope is to take the redpill. Google it.

You fucking BETAS!
Fuck i want to kill you! or take you out and Show you, that there are 1000 of Girls like "the one" you believe and another 1000 better then her!
Find your Balls and go outside, talk with other grills, approach!

Be a fucking MAN, i Girl, will never want to be with a beta like you guys!
She wants a Man thats attractive, that fuck other Girls, that dont give a shit about her.
Fuck you Betas... god please try and Approach other Girls...

I think you're putting her on a pedastal and by the sounds of it she is emotionally manipulating you. My advice would be to stop being such a cuck and have some goddamn self respect. Find someone who is single or atleast willing to fuck you.

FIND A WAY!
Grab and fuck her!!!

You must Isolate and fuck her user.
If you destroy her pussy good, she will always be yours!

She wants you, you must just only find a way to be alone with her.

Find a way and isolate her!
FIND A WAY! (work, Car, Park)
Think of something!

Name one thing wrong with comic books without using the retarded excuse that they're for manchildren or their fans need to grow up,etc.

COOO COOO

you're mentally ill

>Your only hope is to take the redpill. Google it

...it was the kikes all along!