Honest

Let's be honest, who all here is working out in hopes of one day impressing that one beautiful girl who has constantly rejected you, I sure am. Even though I know me and her may not ever have a chance, that doesn't mean we won't fuck someday. Anything is possible.

I'm not delusional. I know I'll die alone.

>Let's be honest, who all here is working out in hopes of one day impressing that one beautiful girl who has constantly rejected you,

Huh? What no. I work out to impress lots of girls. I don't give two shits about the ones that reject me.

>little redpill protip for you bud
It's much simpler to make a new girl like you then focus on trying to change the impression an existing girl already has of you.

Nah, I'm doing it because I enjoy doing it. These days I'm one of those MGTOW retards.

>impressing that one beautiful girl who has constantly rejected you

C U C K
U
C
K

>Nah, I'm doing it because I enjoy doing it. These days I'm one of those MGTOW retards.
You I started doing my own thing in a sense that I really enjoy me. I like working on my car, my motorcycle, and especially my garden. I notice the more work I put into these things the more girls start to gravitate towards me.

But probably they're just approaching the wall and are looking for beta bucks and I'm stable

What a stupid reason.

I need the attention of being Veeky Forums and never getting laid/not having a gf than being a fucking normie, getting "fit", and getting laid/having a gf.

I actually did honestly start working out to impress a girl. We did end up dating for a little bit though. Now I do it just for myself because it feels good.

>Let's be honest, who all here is working out in hopes of one day impressing that one beautiful girl who has constantly rejected you,
>constantly rejected you
>rejected you

Looking for validation from other people is pointless. Lift to be the best person you can be before anyone else's sake, and maybe when you find someone who wants to be the best person they can be for your sake, then you can support each other and be each others' team.

At least I reckon.

If you are lifting for that reason you are very likely underage or 18+ and developmentally stunted. In either case you won't see gains fast enough to hold your attention and you'll soon forget about Stacys hot cunt. Also you'll still be a beta fuccboi that won't be able to look her in the eye.

Unless you get on roids. Then you can probably fuck her. Unless you have shit genetics or are a manlet.

She already was impressed by my progress. At this point I'm just riding the high I got from it until the day I die. feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw don't mind dying right now

>Let's be honest, who here is working out in hopes of one day impressing that one beautiful girl you have never met

fixed OP and guilty

what left hand drive beast is this

>tfw live in East Asia and the women here only care about how lean you are

feels good not needing to be jacked

(not op), I'm 24, I lifted for 3y (18 to 21) then left the gym when my girl left me. I had a lot of girl and acted like a Chad.

But, when the first one left after 5yo chasing me. Dude, my heart broke. I lost 15Kg, was drinking everyday. Smoking. Givin up on everything.

Then, an idea came into my mind.

Why don't go to her city and become the man I always wanted to be ? Becoming also, the man she always loved.

So I did it. I took my bag and left our old city to go to her city. I got accepted in the university.

One year passed, she rejected me when I came.

It hurted a lot. But it helped me.

Limerence got me there.

Limerence brought me back into the gym 6 months ago.

Limerence made me fuck 7 girls in total, I only fucked 2 when I was 21. Friends find it cool, I just enjoy my life.

Limerence got me into a Master Degree Class, I was supposed to end up my study at 21 cause I have a 2 years technical Degree and it isn't supposed to make long study.

Limerence taught me that illusion/almost impossible dream are still powerfull to bring you to the top.

Sure, I may not find her, she have a boyfriend now (almost 3 years). And it's okay. Cause the path I've took taught me that my life matters more. Everything I've done "for her", she wasn't there, I did it all by myself.

I am now 24, it's my birthday today. I have a big smile on my face. I'm now 80Kg and bench 100Kg (one time), working in a big company, a good salary for a student in master and I don't even care of her anymore.

But I got your point.

Who is Limerence?

Limerence is state of mind, where you love someone so hard that you think that the person will love you back. Something like this.

Different standards. From what I've seen asian girls also seem to care less about dick size and hate niggers. On the downside they are also way more blunt and don't seem to care to hide their financial intentions

This

I like this post.

My ex broke up with me a while ago after a couple years together.
I often feel like I do stuff for her even though she lives away and has a bf now. Almost like what if I had been better scenario which kinda really helps motivate me for everything when I think about it.

>tfw don't even know any hot grills from my past that i could wish to impress
Small school, everyone in my class or my parallel classes looked average as fuck. Looking at their pictures now its even worse. Its actually fucking hilarious how much most of them have let themselves go.

I am guilty of this.

I have hooked up a few times with her but she always ghosts me after a few weeks. She has borderline and it really fucks me up knowing I'm chasing a mentally ill girl. I've had a few other gfs during this chase and slept around a bit but no other girl makes me feel the way she does. The emotional abuse and neglect is just so familiar and exilherating to me. A normal functioning relation just doesn't cut it for me, a few weeks into one of those where the girl loves me and treats me well I get bored and fall out of love. She's pretty fucking hot and a total psycho and people always tell me I deserve way better and talk shit about her (she is well known for all the psycho shit she does).