Is it time to move into fiat?

I cant shake the feeling that the bubble is about to pop and its time to exit for now.

Seeing all the noobs speculating that bitcoin gonna run up for 2x because people want "muh free coins" is terrifying. So many people have no fucking idea what they are doing and have no clue what this next fork is or what its going to do.

Realizing how many people are gambling in this market who have absolutely no idea what they are buying, how crypto works, or what a blockchain even is. This is truly scary.

This market is so crowded right now with people thinking they're gonna go 100x within a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

ewminteractive.com/weeks-ahead-bitcoin-terrifying-selloff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crowded compared to which market, for example?

i know about 3 normies who invest in stocks - and atleast 30 who invest in crypto

muh ez money

user, Im sorry to inform you, no one is going to buy your fud. Everyone has figured out Bitcoin is the only sure game in town, and that it is actually going to 8x in the next 5 years, pic related. So, they are all dumoing their alts at massive losses and buying Bitcoin. I did, and have almost recovered 6 months of altcoin losses already. By the time segwit hits, I will have fully recivered and be up 80 %. It's a damn comfy feeling.

hello cia, sorry you will not get my bitcoin the store of all my wealth at a discount price unless you develop a mind control method and make me spit out my seed

stop using bittrex, you mong

The Federal Reserve is going to collapse before BTC ever will

you're part of the reason why im scared. You and all the other fucking retards who have no idea what segwit2x dropping alts to get in before the fork, completely unaware that if segwit2x activates you dont get "muh free coins".

One chain will die.

This is so fucking scary that so many retards don't know this and yet they are all investing serious cash. It just goes to show how many people in this space have no idea whats going on.

it won't die as long as it's traded and mined, just look at digibyte

Welcome to Internet. It's only a matter of time before I get all of my normie friends invested in this shit. I already talked my wife into it and I overheard her talking to her mom and her friends about it.

It's only a matter of time before we fuck EVERYTHING up, shitstain. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no? u get the free 1:1 money then put everything into alts

baka

Red pill me on Eth, will it have 8x returns like BTC?

Every fork is the same. "Is this the end of btc, so scared hur durrr" btc always dips and comes back stronger then ever, just like the gold fork. What makes you think this time will be any different

stay calm bro. this is a vocal, uninformed subset of the community that thinks they will get free coins. this subset is not going to pop the bubble. they are going to pump the price up for us. i'm gonna sell high nearing the 2x fork and buy back in while it goes down for a decent chunk of profit. nothing huge just a safe trade. then we sit back and watch the market shake these bums who bought for "free" coins out.

This.

>it's happened twice so it's going to happen a third time
never change, crypto

it won't reach BTC levels anytime soon without some ERC20 coins blowing up, unless it can prove itself as a store of value

And what do you think will happen?

Bitcoin is eventually going to be replaced. It can't be used as currency and this "store of value" thing can be done by any other fucking coin.

The people you meet online don't count. I only know one person who owns crypto and its bitcoin is small amounts.

if you think the dollar or stocks (fucking lol) are more reliable than crypto you are fucking retarded

"Gold is eventually going to be replaced. It can't be used as currency and this "store of value" thing can be done by any other fucking metal."

Kys

too bad the actual act of value storage doesn't happen overnight. plenty of coins are superior to bitcoin as a store of value in theory but how many of them have actually fucking done it to the extent that bitcoin has?

>Gold and bitcoin are comparable assets

Please go

Is BTC really equivalent to gold and silver?

Since I said that, it will probably just do it a third time because the market is the market. I don't know what will happen but I'm assuming it will be a repeat of every other fork, like most people are assuming, except with faster capitulation in alts which you are already seeing a bit of. Their bounces may not be as high and the schemey pump and dump period might begin as soon as 4 days from now.

Doesn't understand money at its most basic level. Go read the whitepaper.

Finite amount of becoming
Gold currently at 1280
Btc at 5700

Yes. The reason I say that is because you have first understand what money is, and what gives it it's value. When you do, you'll see that this is the digital gold rush.

to follow up on my prediction I am seeing a textbook downwards doge that I see working out in two ways depending on alt sentiment

crypto is not affected by news outside of the variance of it's trend, bitcoin will never go below 4500 aagain

Gold and bitcoin are not comparable things. People calling bitcoin "digital gold" is like me calling my House "Property Gold" or my Futures "Future gold". How is Gold like bitcoin? Bitcoin is digital, has a limited number of transactions per block (1 mb), is backed by miners who process transactions, has no industrial use, and is open source. What makes Bitcoin good for "storing value"?. Because it holds value now? If all the miners decided to switch from Bitcoin to Bitcoin2x or Cash or whatever the fuck, bitcoin is effectively Dead.

BTC is superior to gold and silver in many ways. Can a government steal your thoughts? Thats all you have to worry about with bitcoin

I've been in fiat for a week. BTC is due for a 30-35% drop before going up any more. It's gonna be a repeat of the bloodbath that happened in June.

That's only 30% down. Don't be delusional

Are alts safe when Bitcoin dumps?

Last time btc dumped most other coins dumped at the same rate with few exceptions.

I'm in Tether right now.

Yes, the safety of tether...

i know right 2018 is going to be the craziest year in human history

I'm gone if a right shoulder forms.

only when the internet is ubiquitous, decentralised and indestructable. When that happens gold and silver will be redundant and there will never be another war

Is this really even a "normal" fork where coins can co-exist (ie. BCash and BTC)? One of the chains must die, no?

Yep, one of the chains will die. We're in for a wild ride whatever happens.

Nubits is the real winner.

Is there something wrong with tether?

stocks have created more wealth than any asset class in history, and will continue doing just fine while you are getting raped by the great crypto collapse of 2018

If you're going to buy 1 BTC soon, do you buy before or after the fork?

i wouldn't really call it a bubble but there's really no long term floor on the price either.
I think it could go up to some arbitrary new high but if you sold it now you'd be totally justified.
you can see that in msm the most popular take has shifted away from the bubble stuff which is kind of weird... make of that what you will.

youre fucking retarded, the stock market is in a massive bubble you fucking boomer

elliot wave analysts would tell you this is a fifth of a fifth.
ewminteractive.com/weeks-ahead-bitcoin-terrifying-selloff
A huge bear market is coming soon. No one can predict the top, but now is the time to cover your ass.

by the way... where can i short sell bitcoin on margin?

How can an article claim to have predicted the September crash through TA when it was china bans that caused the crash?

whats wrong with bittrex?

>Red pill me on Eth.
>Veeky Forums Oct 2017

BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT. Holy fuck you're actually fucking clueless.

>what this next fork is or what its going to d
What it is? What is it gonna do

Elliott Waves states that a news or an event shall arrive to justify the forecast, and never the reverse. This means Technical Analysis begets fundamentals and not the reverse. For this reason never try to jive upcoming events with technical analysis.

Divide bitcoin community into two groups, each one thinking that their branch is the real bitcoin and trying their best to make it true, killing the other branch. Unlike all previous forks that were like "okay guys, you're bitcoin and we'll be bitcoin-fast-platinum-cash-x-whatever".

TULIP MANIA 2.0

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

Oh yeah, like the 102834th time the bubble will burst. This time for no reason though? "BTC will be worthless, muh." Just in the middle when it gains more and more mainstream adopting, BEFORE the big price surge. I wonder who would to spread more FUD in order to buy more.

Just fucking sell off your BTC and don't look back you pussies. These posts are merely an expression of "I am scared shitless to invest so I also try to make others not to invest in order nobody else is making money either". Fucking pathetic human beings.

You guys can't afford 50 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, things a massive pump and dumps run by Fox business.

because with the next fork if you sell the bitcoin2x you receive, you will also be selling your btc at the same time.

Not on all exchanges. Bitfinex will be treating b2x as the completely separate shitcoin it is. Put your btc in bitfinex and they'll give you b2x tokens.

>Technical Analysis begets fundamentals

Mate it has the best developers and the strongest network. Its going no-where.

this is getting ridiculous

bitcoin has more forks than a cutlery drawer

Well, in regards to Crypto it's all cyclical.

But if most of your money is parked in altcoins then you're alright because currently all the signs show that BTC is going to moon pretty soon.

So you could convert your altcoins back to BTC then after that you can convert to Fiat, you're basically going to get the same amount of money anyways.

If you don't feel very confident you can leave the money on the exchange or you can cold store it.

>A physical asset is the same as a bunch of electrons.
Is this the state of Veeky Forums intelligence?

>turns off power
>war destroys internet infrastructure.
but muh bitcoin!

Tangible assets with always trump imaginary electrons in times of upheaval.

Gold dosent rust
Hence
Gold != other metals

I think you're the deluded one, going to have to wait a loong time to get back in

Holy fuck I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Thanks user

Kek

>elliot waves

Gdax, bitmex, poloniex, bitfinex for margin trading
You're gonna get liquidated user, never bet against the king

Lol, this is great. Insta-(you)'s

Top kek

Physical Asset fags BTFO

Bitcoin IS the ultimate store of value but only if we get a descentralized internet

Otherwise it has a bottleneck

Luckily there's already projects working in this

(isnt qtum going ti launch some satelites next year?)

thing is. you could just use atomic swap to pay in other coins. bitcoin is more store of value

it's a ticking time bomb, I suggest researching it

No chain will necessarily die. Mining pools will exist for both chains, keeping them alive.
I believe that one will be more profitable for the miners than the other, but that doesn't mean that miners cannot find a less competitive chain profitable.

>kek

>burger education
Taken a look at Zimbabwe or Venezuela lately? Somalia? Holding gold doesn't do much for you if you're forced to give it up at gunpoint, and it's harder to get it out of the country.

If you're picturing some global apocalypse scenario, it's not like either gold or bitcoin would save you then. Sell all your shit, move to the countryside, get a gun and bullets. Have fun being a retarded hermit.

>muh tulipsssSSSS!!!!!!

fcuking idiot, the last time bitcoin went to 3,000 was only becasue china FUD

NO FUD NO PROBLEM

BITCOIN TO *8k by jan

No. The earth grows gold and silver. Bitcoin is made of air and dreams and computers. Bitcoin can be exploded if the re is computer war or viruses. Gold and silver are indestructable

this "markets are driven only by news meme" has to die.

like this fucking moron, when china officially banned exchanges btc was at 3k and started this massive bullrun up to 6,2k. how retarded can you be to make "china fud" your point for the drop to 3k, when the china fud actually started this massive bullrun at 3k. low iq faggot.

Looks like we have another TArd here.

China FUD was the cause of the dip to 3k you autistic fuck.

TAfags are the worst

>ironically, GoY in id
He is right tho

most of these people are idiot third-worlders who think they're going to be nigger rich. they simply refuse to listen to reason.

to them crypto is some sort of magic that just creates money out of thin air

crypto is for moving money from whites to third worlders

Tell that to the banks.

youll regret if you sell now

When are they gonna take a snapshot of wallets that will receive said shitcoin? Or is it just simply based upon the date/time of the fork?

becuase bitcoin is limited and immutable it is a good store of value.

its literally fiat
so yea a timebomb, but not blowing up anytime soon