dumbbell pullover

Push Ups

these

literally anything that moves your chest
>breathing heavy

fork put-downs (its a bodyfat thing)

sideplank reacharounds or reachthroughs or however you wanna call them

that would be bench press

Scapular protraction movements. This includes push ups, dips, and landmine press variations.

You're most likely not even lean enough to clearly see it so don't mind it

I've found that The Press and isometric shoulder exercises are good for developing this muscle, from my experience.

100% genetics

Just think anatomically. They move your scapula forward and away from each other. Bench pressing without bending your elbows, just moving your scapula would activate it for example.
It's punchers muscle for a reason

You can see this shit earlier than you can see your obliques.

this post is so fucking wrong. do you also believe that you can reduce the size of your beer belly with crunches?

Weighted dips with emphasis on scapulae

freestyle

Barbell flies

What one has to do with another? If your serratus is trained it will show before your obliques as you drop fat. That's a fact. You shouldn't discuss facts, user.

look at this guy:
serratus clearly visible, no obliques sepparation. Point proven. You can hide in shame in corner now

>most of Veeky Forums doesn't know exrx

exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#Anterior

don't be retarded. at a low bf% you never know what muscles are going to be more visible than others, period. some could see striations on his chest at 12% but in order to see 6pack he would have to go to 9%, others can see 6pack at 15% etc. Saying that you will always see your serratus before obliques makes no sense. It's like saying you will always see bicep separation before quad separation. It's all based on how much you have trained each bodypart and where your body decides to store fat.

well men tend to store fat mostly on their belly

provided serratus is actually worked on, I think user is right and it should show early

>well men tend to store fat mostly on their belly
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS

Cardio.

>have pretty big serratus anterior
>one of my insertions is fucked or even missing

kek

That's why I said "trained"... nice reading comprehension you got there, bruv

google push up plus

this

literally punches

All three parts described above pull the scapula forward around the thorax, which is essential for anteversion of the arm. As such, the muscle is an antagonist to the rhomboids. However, when the inferior and superior parts act together, they keep the scapula pressed against the thorax together with the rhomboids and therefore these parts also act as synergists to the rhomboids. The inferior part can pull the lower end of the scapula laterally and forward and thus rotates the scapula to make elevation of the arm possible. Additionally, all three parts can lift the ribs when the shoulder girdle is fixed, and thus assist in respiration.[1]

The serratus anterior is occasionally called the "big swing muscle" or "boxer's muscle" because it is largely responsible for the protraction of the scapula — that is, the pulling of the scapula forward and around the rib cage that occurs when someone throws a punch.

The serratus anterior also plays an important role in the upward rotation of the scapula, such as when lifting a weight overhead. It performs this in sync with the upper and lower fibers of the trapezius

>exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#Anterior

Very nice, thanks user

This more than anything else, be sure to let it stretch when you get halfway through your rep.

not serratus, those b ribs

are you mentally retarded?

Yeah I hear that doing shrugs in a dip station is one way to target them.

how can one do shrugs in a dip station

Yeah, that too
it's more like reverse shrugs

Pendlay row

thanks, I get what you wanted to say

pushups.

Yeah my ribs end right near my lats

Youre acoustic m8