Who here belongs to the neck and jaw master race? Lets see those necks and jaws...

Who here belongs to the neck and jaw master race? Lets see those necks and jaws. Pathetic necklets are welcome to post for comic relief purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBlJ9N7Ehgk
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-that-spindly-thing-holding-up.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
naturalstrength.com/2011/04/key-to-might-muscle-circa-1926-chapter_11.html
bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how long did it take to grow that stub

Couple weeks.

do you need to do neck curls or are extensions enough?

am I a necklet?

>being proud of that disgusting neckbeard

Please shave that disgusting nest of pubes

We really need a Veeky Forums meme with a completely blank shaven guy that has only one strain of hair left, and a crowd of fit users shaming him for "pubes on face" and ">not clean shaven".

I don't know why. Fit is so obsessed with being manly and alpha, but can't stand bearded man, even tho it's clear that OP looks 100 times better with a beard, than he would without.

There are actually people who can wear a beard and semi-long hair. OP is one of them.

This

> pubic hair covering up your inferior jawline

Beards are the badge of the lowly wageslave working class. High society is neat and trim. Nobody with a beard in this day and age has done anything meaningful in society. Unless you're a Muslim or a jew or a Mormon, facial hair isn't needed

Talking about master jaw and has a beard

>tfw necklet

A-at least I'm not a j-jawlet right?!

>>Hides subhuman ethnic eyes

lol what a faggot bet you have beta Bug eyes,

Literally 0 fucking Zygos protruding so bet you never look intimidating from the front.

Anyone that hits you from the side/center will knock you out instantaneously/blackeye easily

Also don't post on Veeky Forums on an Aesthetic thread when you are far from it

>wanting to look intimidating

You're a beta cuck.

You look pretty hot

>thick neck
>long hair
>beard
>necklace

I'd assume you're of low intelligence. You probably stick out like a sore thumb in public and not in a good way.

>browse Veeky Forums
>Criticize other people's jaw
>le subhuman meme
>if X was real I would do Y
>doesn't even post his jaw

Spotted the real beta, probably bullied by some brown kid as a child

Rly user :^)

Bullshit, hair on your face and every where else is mark of high testosterone and should be worn with pride

you sound like a muslim who has to hide his weak jawline under a bunch of hair. Do people confuse you for a female with your bitch tits when you dont have a beard?

>you sound like a muslim who has to hide his weak jawline under a bunch of hair.
And you sound like a faggot who's just mad he can't grow a beard
>Do people confuse you for a female with your bitch tits when you dont have a beard?
Considering I'm not obese or a dyel, and have thick neck, strong jaw and been literally complimented on my bite strength and physique I'd say nah and so would those people you're talking about. I'll take ssj4/Neanderthal mode over being clean shaven any day of the week. Stay mad at your low test hairlessness

who hurt you user?

OP doesn't have a beard, he has a neckbeard. There's a huge difference.

The only people that consider pubs on their face a sign of masculinity are jews and muslims user. Im not falling for your lies. Name a leader from a 1st world country for pubs on his face? theres a reason you cant! Alphas dont need it

>been literally complimented on my bite strength

you sound like a fag bragging about that. who even brings it up? was it your boyfriend while you were giving head?

> Hey bay, have I told you about my bite strength?

>The only people that consider pubs on their face a sign of masculinity are jews and muslims user. Im not falling for your lies. Name a leader from a 1st world country for pubs on his face? theres a reason you cant! Alphas dont need it
I said high test, subtle difference there
>le Alpha/Beta may may
>you sound like a fag bragging about that. who even brings it up? was it your boyfriend while you were giving head?
Try my doctor. Also
>bite strength
>giving head?
Now you're sounding like Boggs from the Shawshank Redemption
>youtube.com/watch?v=mBlJ9N7Ehgk
Those two things don't have anything to do with each other and doesn't work even as an insult

beards cover chin and jaw, hiding your genetics.

beards are for the lazy or people or weak jawed homosexuals who are not worth breeding.

this means they are either womanly or Jewish trickery respectively

both of which are the polar opposite of manly.

>Beard
Nu males have already taken over the beard scene, I'd recommend you shave that off. I can grow one but choose to stay clean shaven for that one reason.

op can i see more of those traps and collar bones ? looks rather manly and nice.

You are a necklet user. All is not lost though, build up those traps. Results might surprise you.

Nice Jaw bro, shame about that neck. If you gear up and chew chios gum all day you'll grow a zzy tier masseter.

Thats a good strong masculine jaw user. But the golden aesthetic neck to jaw ratio is if your neck same width or thicker than your jaw. Like pic related, dude would look like a total twerp if not for the aesthetic neck.

>Clean shaven

stubble is where it's at

all of my friends are calling me auistic since i started training my neck but its growing quickly

strong necks are great for boxing so you don't get ktfo immediately right?

Damn, noice neck m8
What do you do as a staple? neck curls?

You know secret truth user. Nothing will make you look more commanding than a thick neck and bulging traps. Its by far the area of your body that people focus on the most. People train calves like its life or death but completely neglect neck. tsk tsk.

That's a German guy, probably Army.

he looks like an inbred retard

yes. probably.

Small calves look so bad though

The calendar in the back says "BundeswehrVerband" Only a solider would own that

yes, probably.

you bet.

I feel heavy deads do it for me.

A beard is a sign of high testosterone in the same way that balding is. The genetics to grow a beard or go bald are only expressed in the presence of testosterone, but you can have high testosterone and never go bald or grow a thick beard.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-that-spindly-thing-holding-up.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>naturalstrength.com/2011/04/key-to-might-muscle-circa-1926-chapter_11.html
>bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/

need moar neck

good jaw though.

i used to have a very pencil neck because my head is colossal and people used to call me Tuna Can Neck in highschool no joke

so i started doing neck curls recently religiously and my neck grew 3cm so far and i will continue untill i get a monstrous neck, no longer shall i be tunacan neck

Hahahaha ma man tuna can neck you post on Veeky Forums? HAHAHAHAHAHA THE LADS ARE GUNNA LOSE IT XD

ill shank ur nan blud

>shank
that's an american term boi

Fucking hell user my sides are in orbit

You really think girls only like clean shaven fashionista "high society" poofs?

You sure girls don't also like jacked construction workers with manly beards? You sure girls don't fantasize about being dominated by savage beastly men? lol you a fag bruh.

how many sets, reps, days/week?

Op here. Was on a date a few months ago and the cute grill reached across the table grabbed my neck and said "wow user I couldn't strangle you if I tried". popped a boner right there.

Is it true deadlifts will make my neck bigger?

i'm pretty sure the only reason my rich gf likes me is for my thick ass beard and slavic grunts

mirin hard my man, neck routine please? show face, you look like you are good looking as hell my king

You guys convinced me, adding neck curls to my routine. I assume do it on shoulder day? Either that or my back day, but I assume the neck muscles overlap more with shoulders/traps.

what kind of neck curls you fags do?

I just searched youtube and this guy seems to be legit. The exercise starts at 3:45

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA

Neck training is legit. Pic related, 15 inches to 18 inches in a few months.

>tfw jawlet and beard tho

Watched the video, but the faggot didn't tell how many sets and reps, did he?
mirin brah, it looks it really helped your face

same as every other isolation, don't go heavy/low rep. Probably like 4 sets of 8-12 reps.

Since your neck rarely gets trained, if at all, even shit like basic isometric exercises in your free time can produce some visible results

Neck is irrelevant unless it's freakishly big or small.

Jaw is very important.

tfw jaw super strong but poor facial hair

This dude is a complete faggot, maybe if he did wrestler bridges he wouldn't have a pencil neck lmfao.

Thanks bro. For neck curls I did 3 sets of 100 with no weight at first, then work your way up to a 10 lb plate then a 25 then a 45 etc. I'd highly recommend bridges as well. Try to work up to sets of 20 assisted, and then gradually remove the assistance.

taking advantage of this thread, when you walk, do you walk with your glutes squeezed? i think I have bad posture, so I don't really know how to walk

I try to roll my shoulders back and consciously keep my neck straight and erect

how to train neck
i realised recently that im a necklet

Here u go bro. Rest a 35 lb plate on your forehead and do curls until fail. Be careful though, could hurt urself.

I can see maybe caring about your jaw but you guys are fucking retarded caring about your neck. I can't believe a group of grown men care about this shit

Whatsup bro?

You are delusional, think neck is aesthetic as fuck. Really helps give you a more masculine face.

My boyfriend has a really thicc neck, but is only ottermode. What caused this?

Good neck genes.

he sucked a lot of dick before meeting you. Probably still sucks guys off desu.

Never change, Veeky Forums

How does one unlock Corey Taylor mode?

Suck a lot of penis

>Cover up weak jaw
>Brag about neck

be 5'7, headbang onstage multiple times a week for over 15 years

If that were the case then ur dad would have swolest neck in the trailer park.

>golden aesthetic neck to jaw ratio

doesnt mean its not used by brits you spanner

autisticangle/10

>There are people on Veeky Forums who havnt made covering their neck with traps their primary fitnessgoal

lmao

May this trend never die

>There are people on Veeky Forums who havnt realized that the trapezius muscle inserts on the back of the skull and makes up almost half of the neck

lmao

Great traps, work more on your traps and cheat though