What motivates you

>makes me more confident
>feels good to be loved.

>tfw I will never know this feel

I swear most of this board is underaged, it didn't used to be like this when I was

Normie begone! You are not welcome here.

Hisssss

Don't hinge your motivation on that
t. Have been loved multiple times

Time to break up

>Love is but an illusion of fleeting affection.

Calm down friend.
I'm just trying to get my friends together and discuss what motivates them.
I like hearing what other people are passionate about.

Shhh...come here brah...at least we have each other...

>This will never be me because i don't have a good career or body or face

you don't need any of that i used to have a gf and have none of those things, i barely even talked too

enjoy the breakup

T-Thx, bro.

>tfw girl I'm seeing says this shit
No.
It's annoying.

I have a gf but I'm not perfect in her eyes

Nir us she in mine

I lift away the awkwardness.

>says the fag who probs been here only since 2015

>tfw had a gf who felt this way about me
>tfw i didn't feel that way about me tho

we broke up like 2 months ago

Heard this from 3 different girls.

NEXT

She probably just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Nah i know she meant it when she said it, but i won't be satisfied with myself until im the best i can be and i wasn't close to that during our time together

you must be in the early stages of your relationship ahahaha. you just wait OP

>ex-gf has told me there are times she got wet literally from just looking at me

it's a much better feel

even though I will never have a qt gf, I will always have my mom to tell me those things

Awesome at first, overrated and senseless after a while

You dont need anything from anyone or their aprobation

Although I feel like you made this post just to brag, I'm happy for you and hope you keep lifting and not fall into the trap of being too comfortable and turning pudgy

>Be in bed with gf, only wearing boxers.
>Reach over to turn off light
>Catch gf checking out my back
>Not the first time she's done similar

Feels good man

t. here since summer 2015

Have fun being unhappy for the rest of your life.

>tfw fwb disrespects me by flirting with other guy over tinder when I made dinner, cut that bitch loose
>tfw moms cancer might be back
>tfw can't lift heavy right now because I snapped l4-l5

What's the fucking point? I am so tired of all this shit.

>mfw someone told me I was really a perfect man, except for the physical aspect

Hehehehe I remember when my ex girlfriend said that.

Then it becomes "I really hope you end up happy because you're so perfect and you deserve it".

>has a """""fwb""""
>flips out that the slut he puts up with is a slut
wooooah i feeeeel soooooo baaaaad for u dude :)

>he doesn't sleep naked

This is called the lightswitch effect. She's so enamored with you it bathes absolutely everything in light.

When that turns off, it will be the exact opposite. What's worse, now that she finds you distasteful, she will feel that you somehow lied about who you were back when you were worth caring about.

Honestly if a girl ever says "you're perfect" to me again I am getting the fuck out of there because watching that crumble makes the whole experience not worth it

fucking kys

>tfw don't even like myself

>cancer might be back
try apricot kernels

I don't know at this point. It's the only thing thats stopping me from killing myself I think. Literally the most depressed I've ever been in my life and due to some circumstances it'll continue for at least another year, but making progress on lifts is the one thing that makes me excited and keeps me motivated

Seems like she's emotionally addicted to you and that's an unhealthy, schizoid kind of relationship

Find a new hobby. Keep lifting but do something else too, like fishing.

Being happy is overrated

First 2-3 months
>Girl worships you
>Compliments you
>Can't stand not being with you
>Craves you cock like cocaine
>Will do anything for you in bed
>Whispers that she loves you and that no one fills her up better as she comes all over your dick
>Stay in bed all night and eat pizza, smoke weed , watch freaks and geeks and have sex
>Starts crying when you finally tell her that you love her too
>"I love that you're so chill and that we can just hang out"

then it starts, 3 months +

>"I wish you were more spontaneous"
>Why are we never going out user?
>Why don't you buy me stuff? (she dosn't say this, but obvious hints)
>You have to workout AGAIN?
>But when you wanna se her "sorry i'm bussy"
>Mundane, boring sex
>"My friends tells me you don't appreciate me "
>She also slowly starts too see through your insecurities
>What was qt before is now beta and autistic
>One day you almost don't talk for a week
>She calls you
>"I think we should take a break"

the end

This guy gets it

And at that point you find a different girl.

Girlfriend of almost 6 years broke up with me recently, now I lift to be alpha.

Im super sad most of the time, but the gains (albeit slow gains) make it all better for a while.

>I
>HATE
>EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
>WHY
>DO I LOVE YOU

I don't know what is wrong or right with me but when a girl likes me she is really, really into me. On the other hand when a girl is not interested she seem to hate me. So there is no middle way. I don't know what's wrong with me.

you are 14 years old

RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

The only wise man in this damn thread.

Thanks famalams, made things clearer

It only gets easier bud, trust me. We'll make it.

Sounds like you have a bad case of dating early 20s wishy washy white girls lol. Women 25+ are where its at honestly.

Call me autistic if you like, but what motivates me is the awareness that we are made, whether by godly design or evolutionary selection, to move and eat properly. In basically all the things I do in life, I want to do them properly, the way they were ment to be operated or exercised. By the book, so to speak. This is why my current lifesituation is so frustrating, out of school but not fully in employment. School gives you directions, tells you how to solve for x and memorising where to put your commas. Your teacher expects something from you, and if you learn it the way he wants you get good grades.

Nothing could be farther from real life, mind you. Nobody knows what they're doing and what they expect, they all follow their instincts and as long as nobody complains, we're all friends.

So in this big world that's not ment for me, the eternal scout boy wanting to do things without err, maintaining my good health is the one thing where I feel I can follow the steps.

>smoke weed
there's your problem. you're a degenerate dating degenerates.

>tfw he almost unlocked soooooo man mode

if I stop I'll have no release for the pain and hatred and will probably get into drugs, fapping 24/7 and eventually an hero.

can't wait until you get cucked faggot

Those women are horrendously easy to screen early into a relationship. Just look for lack of long term enjoyment of anything and materialistic tendencies.

Even a brief conversation about their previous relationships will be revealing enough to get an idea of their character.

Oh great not this shit again.

First 2-3 months
>clingy bitch
3+ months
>whiny bitch

She was trash all along

>mfw she cucks you in 3-12 months

> Had another dream about her again

Why did I have to be so stubborn

Dude, happens to me all the time.
I just want her out of my head, but no. Every fucking night.

sometimes i wonder how many other regular guys at the gym started lifting to fill the void a girl left in them

That's what my ex said about me, when she wanted to dump me she did it through text, that's her idea of how to treat a perfect guy. LMAO

>feel fucking amazing from having a great week at the gym
>wake up one morning thinking about exgf and how cute she was at the start of the relationship and everything that happened and how she left me
>feel suicidal
>that gym afterglow is gone and replaced with dark depressed lethargy

>And Im sure you'll have no problem finding a girl

You literally are fucking autistic bud

Thats me, dont steal my feels.

Just hang in there, males, and especially lifters appreciate while women generally depreciate. We in it for the long haul.

> mum cancer feels

been there brah. sending love.

>women 25+ are where its at honestly
That is because they are plummeting in SMV and desperate for a beta male like you. If you aren't fucking girls that are 18-23 your entire adult life you are doing it wrong my man.

>tfw my last ex told me "nobody has treated me like you did, you're a perfect man and the nicest guy I've ever met user, it's just that I dont feel the same way"
FUCKING ROASTIE I WILL KILL HER AND HER FAMILY IT ALL ENDS HERE
R3EERRRRREEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEE

But seriously, I think she idealized me and tried to split up in a way in which I didnt feel bad about
Fucking roastie though

It would explain a lot, but at the same time I'm too good with people. I can easily empathise, my thing is just that I always rationalise things so it might come off as autistic.

not him but I don't really feel any lasting satisfaction from seeing old girls go down the shitter

I miss her

>The exact same words that she told me
It's like all women have a single mind

How accurate is this graph are you saying there's hope for me when I turn 30?

There's a bunch of busted up old pussy to pay for her and her son for you!

Maybe you should stop picking up girls in night clubs

Fuck thats that's not worth it biannual trips to Thailand for life it is then

I miss her too, but holding on to the hope of her coming back only makes things worse. Time to find someone else who makes you feel that way as well.

I was there bros. just keep trucking. I've finally started dreaming about the 18 yo's who wanna give me the S U C C instead. You'll get there.

How long did it take bro? I dated her for almost 6 years, lived together for 4 years.

How would you know?

About eight months, we were together only two, living together one.

*Years ofc

Its been about 4 weeks now, and just as things seem to be getting better, the shit hits the fan again.
Either I dream of her, or something reminds me of her, then its back to resisting looking her up on facebook, etc.

I need it to go faster man. Fuck bros, take me out to a party or something.

Spot on
Most of my relationships last about 6 months first two times I was asking myself what went wrong. Now I just accept that it's a woman's nature to be fickle.

I honestly blame it on social media they spend all day looking at Twitter stars, end up thinking that's what life should be.

i mean if you affacted by good comments, bad comments can affect you even more.

just dont give a fuck and do something hard, you have one life , make it worth

>How accurate is this graph
>15 lower than 27

It's made up, at least the female part under 25.

>tfw my brother is in rehad for the 14th time and reached out to me
>He expects me to suppprt him and I declined, have been taking care pf him my whole life and wont let him consume my life anymore
>He's trying to guilt trip me about it. Saying shit like "I'm your brother, you HAVE to help me. You know mom and dad wont do it. You want me to get better and be happy right?"
>Tfw I got together with my oneitis and we broke up 20 days ago.
>Third time we broke up thou so it doesn't hurt that much anymore.
>Tfw parents are divorcing and my mom uses me for emotional support. All she does is worry and make me insecure while I'm actually exelling at work and my studies.
>Tfw dad his ego is crumbled. He has nobody to control and abuse anymore so he's going all out to try and manipulate me.

I dont know anymore guys, I've been through some bad shit and I dont feel unhappy. The past 3 weeks I just feel so empty I only lifted once. I have no drive to do anything and all I do is work, slerp, shitpost and listen to music. I have no idea how to motivate myself. I haven't cleaned my appt for 3 weeks now and it became a dump, I dont even care. The combination of my abusive family trying to re-enter my life and the loss of my oneitis is really getting to me. I put her on a pedestal and did most of thr things I did to better myself for her but now that is gone and I dont even want her anymore. I've been isolating myself aswell and I dont enjoy anything anymore. I just want to sleep. Any advicr guys? If you give me some good advice I'll do it right now, I got a day off and still 10 hours to go untill it's time to sleep.

Truth trips.

>just dont give a fuck and do something hard, you have one life , make it worth

this

More than most people think. I honestly think if oyu are over 25 and still in the gym its because you are a social autist not chad. For the most of the people at least.

To crush your enemies!
See them driven before you!
and hear the lamentations of their women.

>when the small arguments slowly turn in to big fights

>tfw you just want her to stop yelling but she wont

1) If you dont already, write a journal. It doesnt have to be deep and profound. Start simple. Just write how you feel.

5 min a day is all you need to commit to. Just try to address how you feel and why.

2) Get outside. If possible take walks in someplace solitary. In the woods, park, or thru a quiet suburb. Just move around and think a little while youre walking. Or just dont think and focus on your surroundings. Sit on a bench if you want. Bring a snack.

3) Try to find a way to build self worth. Practice positive affirmations. Practice telling negative thoughts to stfu.