Businesses hiring autistic people?

So I notice at my workplace they are trying to hire autistic people, and apparently this is a thing at other businesses at well. These people who are clearly unqualified (they are getting total "on the job" training) and are getting in over more qualified applicants just because of their mental condition. Has anyone else experienced this? They are not very good at working and constantly need things explained to them, and they have a lot of annoying traits:

>if a meeting goes even one minute over the scheduled time, they will often say "it's time to wrap up!" or "the meeting is supposed to end now".
>need to have everything explained to them in a super basic fashion, they don't understand established practices from employees who are used to working on the projects, and they often point out how there isn't enough information readily available or that the documentation is not obvious enough
>are really weird and exact about times, if they have lunch at noon for instance, they will stop what they're doing and just leave straight when the clock hits 12:00
>if someone is giving a really in depth explanation they might stop them and say something rude like "we don't need to know all this now" or rudely say "ok, so we're doing this and this, got it"
>in general they seem to need super basic step by step instructions and don't know how to improvise on anything, if a piece of information is not obviously right in front of them they will point it our

Basically they make often smooth work on projects and turn it into a messy process where you have to constantly change the normal way the business has been operating in a way they can understand. It's so unfair to more qualified employees. Its pretty clear they can't do any real work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUAsU_zQVMo
news.microsoft.com/stories/people/kyle-schwaneke.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a fucking nightmare. In twenty years everyone is going to be a mental defective.

Are you saying I should put autism on my resume?

I have diagnosed high functioning autism and you clearly do not know what the fuck you are talking about. None of this applies to me.

Go do some research before you spout a bunch of bullshit. Every person (even with autism) is different.

what if most of these thoughts pop into your head, but you dont act on them?

are you autistic?

asking for a friend

>i'm a high functioning retard, clearly your experiences with low functioning retards are incorrect

>t. retard

>autism is my superpower

Germany managed to become a world superpower after being destroyed in ww2, the only way this happened is through discipline, same goes for japan.

People with autism can be quite precise and disciplined, not to mention very bright.

Looking at it from this perspective shows that there clearly is a need for change in your workplace and they are addressing it.

Basically, when they take on projects, they stay as planned, they dont have shit go wrong like you might do. Clearly youre a lazy fuck who bats off all day and gets paid for this instead of actually working and now this is making you feel insecure about your job position. Maybe you shouldnt be a cunt and understand things before you speak.

you must be new here

You sound butthurt. Which reminds me of that faggot talking collar dude Shakespeare:
>Methinks the lady doth protest too much

This. I also have diagnosed IRL autism and it's nothing like this at all.

Some forms of autism would be perfect for the workplace.
Normies just don't have the patience, attention to detail and obsession that autists possess. If I was hiring for a role that doesn't require good people skills I would definitely consider autists.

I'm another high functioning retard. I validated my autism with a doctoral degree in applied mathematics.

>99% aren't mentally defective today

Microsoft is pretty vocal about their program

youtube.com/watch?v=XUAsU_zQVMo

news.microsoft.com/stories/people/kyle-schwaneke.html

if this is actually a real, new bullshit hiring trend, I can basically get whatever job I want as an awkward white male right?
what a time to be alive

Unironically yes. I'm on the "higer end" of the spectrum or whatever. Whichever one means I can turn my autism on and off. Dude it's sweet. The treat you like a minority and you get to show half your power level AND be called brave for it.

God bless this fucking timeline.

Businesses can get tax credits for hiring disabled workers.

it has to be someone who has their disability recognized. that's rare for a casual autist.