/uni/

Let's get a Veeky Forums University thread going.
L O N D O N

>not having an anxiety and going to the openuniversity

>tfw to stupid too get into imperial

Just started. Girls haven't given me any attention and the only people I've talked to are the even more beta Asians

spend much time in ethos OP?

>not being a semi NEET fuck up and going to the local community college

>tfw Aston

I'm quite a regular I guess. Only go 3x/week

All the dudes I know who went to Imperial are huge Chads now. They got forced to become Chads because there were so few girls there they had to learn how to approach and talk to random women. Also they all became rich and got good jobs after graduating which helped obviously.

Aberystwyth
>not going to uni in the comfy middle of nowhere

Anyone wanna suck my did in MCU I guess?

>implying I will go out of my way to approach and talk to random women
i just can't do it senpai

Imperial? You know, I've never heard one person say anything good about their experience at Imperial. Is it full of wankers?

Who here /Cov/?

Depends, if you're a normie it's pretty fun. You hang around with your group of friends and drink/do weed and go out during the weekend.
If you're someone like me with virtually no friends then it's pretty dull. And yes it is full of wankers.

I only came here cause I want to have a decent life after and don't wanna let my parents down cause they invested so much in me.

Literally after 3-4 years of tfw no gf every single one evolved to Chad simply to get something. It was quite amazing to behold. Every one started out as a skinny nerd and ended up as rich Chads with 8+/10 wives.

Myself and my bros who went to other unis, got gfs say in the first year or 2nd year simply from the girls around us, but stayed pretty beta as we never were forced to learn how to actually get pussy, and honestly mostly wound up with 5+/10 gfs & wives.

Hmm, don't know man, I'm only a first year atm. I can't imagine myself doing that. Like I don't feel the need to go out and hook up with random girls. Tbh just want a qt gf.

Yup they were all that way. Maybe it's changed now as I'm an oldfag. But simply to get a girl, any girl, they all were forced to learn how to get girls in general by the end of their degrees. And that made them end up as playas as they could get girls whenever they went out.

Of course I'm looking at it as an outsider who went to a regular red brick uni with lots of women around. Along the way my Imperial bros probably had horrific psychological scarring from essentially being in an all male environment and the loneliness.

D U B L I N

I fucking hate uni, I thought I would meet like minded people with interests other than getting braindead drunk every weekend.

It feels like high school all over again FUCK

Anyone else bring a litre of milk to school?

lol same
I got memed good into people with different interests

Once you realise that most people at uni do nothing other than drink all the time it gets pretty shit when you don't like to drink

i feel the same but nobody tells you what to do.

>Tfw not Chad enough for le imperial

I've been asking everyone in the group I hang out with sometimes (around 5-6 people) if they want to lift, go mountainbike, go to some cultural event etc. but all they want to do is drink drink drink and sleep. Holy shit dudes.

My last hope is for the masters degree, people there GOT to have an interest in the field they are actually studying.

There's nothing comfy about being in the middle of nowhere

Imperial are NERDS desu

salford
>not getting murdered

It's become a general aspect of life at most unis desu.

I went to uni about 7 years ago. Back then it seemed to me like it was genuinely easy to get girls. There were a lot of above average attractive girls around and pretty much any normal dude could get some action with a little effort just by putting himself out there. Going out at night in student areas would be a total meat market. Loads of girls to choose from.

I fucked up my degree for various reasons and worked for a while but now I'm back at a different Uni. Things seem a lot different. Yeah I'm older but I don't think it's 100% because of that.
There are lots of girls around. They all seem to be much hotter than when I was at Uni. It's like they all feel more pressure to try. They all fucking work out. They all dress their best. They all watch their weight and as such I think their general expectations have gone way up.

I go out now and all I see are thirsty young guys who are decent looking, hitting the gym, dressing well and still not getting a look in. Girls don't even fucking look at them. Most nights out involve groups of multiple dudes vying for the handful of attractive girls that go out. There will be one or two hot girls with some ridiculously good looking guy and then a table full of young guys with maybe a token average chick.

It seems like most fit girls (and there are a lot of them walking around campus in the day) don't at all go out to hook up with average dudes any more. It's like they've all got that shit sorted out and just have a select few guys they hook up with/go out with.

One side of the equation just isn't turning out so much any more and as a result I speculate that a lot of young guys aren't getting any fucking action whatsoever.

The only way around it is to develop some day game. You've got to be able to approach girls sober and in daylight because it's the only time you'll see them and not have to compete with a hundred other younger, fitter guys.

Wie hier?

stevenage, nice i go there

What's the opposite of imposter syndrome? Because I suffer from it dearly.

I agree and it just feels like a competition and I'm not a fan of that.
How does one approach girls sober and in daylight? I'm a decent looking dude, slowly starting to look like I lift, no girls give me attention whatsoever, I don't know what being 'mired' feels like.

It seems like guys have to put so much effort and thought into getting girls while girls seem to not be into dudes anymore. They just wait for that one chad that appeals to them. Not only they don't make any moves, but there's no indicator ever that they would be interested when I'm around them. They don't smile and do any of those small gestures that indicate they'd be interested, their body language doesn't imply that either, I don't even know what to do.
For now I just gave up and just not thinking about girls at all. It's just making me more sad.

Where my /Leeds/ mandem at

Here lad x

Stop this r9k shit and become chad

>literally school for girls
>good thing: school for girls
>bad thing: school for girls
Great job son. Hope you pull some 10/10s there.

High school people were genuine

What's a chad to you? Because as I said, I'm not interested in going out and hooking up with 8/10s on the regular. Not what I'm about.

Edinburgh anyone?

Where my Australian National University lads at? I know there's at least two of you cunts

Sup Hertslads

Hatfield reporting

You basically have to sack up and start talking to girls. Nothing else matters. Game doesn't matter. What you look like doesn't really matter (at this point).

What you need to do more than anything else is just starting talking to girls. It seems like a ridiculous thing to do for someone who hasn't done it but that's exactly why you need to. At first it's terrifying, then it gets less so and the more you do it the more you realise that there's absolutely nothing daunting about talking to random girls out of the blue.

It's just like practising anything else. The more you do it the easier it gets because you get better at talking to girls and you lose your fear. Honestly if you're decent looking and reasonably smart after a week of just talking to at least 2 girls a day you'll start to get some good responses and a feel for it.

A few weeks to a month of talking to 2 girls every day and you'll be well on your way.

Also don't be fooled into thinking no girls are attracted to you because they're not giving off signals or approaching you in class. A lot of first girls are just nervous as fuck. You think they've got it all figured out because they're cute but most of them have only just started to realise they're pretty. A lot of them are going to be intimidated by a good looking guy. If you're not approaching them they think they're not good enough. If you don't approach them or give them signals they will often assume it's because you're not interested in them.

For a guy with low self esteem that sounds preposterous but if you're decent looking it 100% true. You'd be fucking amazed at how mixed up you can be about girls being cold when they're actually just scared.

Again. The more you talk to them the more you'll be able to intuit this kind of thing (unless you're totally autistic). Within days you'll start to spot clear signals when you talk to them. In fact at Uni you'll probably find that you very quickly pull just by approaching.

going to keele in sept

heard he gym is shit tho

is strength asylum, where eddie hall trains, worth the extra money/hassle

Edge?

Why do foreign girls love me but not the natives?

what gym m8y

No idea, happens to me as well

What you studying?

maths

have to take a foundation you tho because ive been out of education for a few years (and im fokin stupid t b h)

>try Tinder in my own country (Portugal)
>15~ matches in like a month

try Tinder in Warsaw
>30+ in 12 hours

>try Tinder in St. Petersburg
>40+ matches in 20~ hours

>try Tinder in Sweden
>20+ matches in a day or so

also tried it in a few other places. I had no bio p. much. Just a few pictures of myself (I'm probably a 6, albeit with some pretty masculine features).

I also got 4 super likes, one in Russia, one in Poland and one in the UK.

What is it about being a foreigner that attracts women so fucking much? Cause it's either that or Portuguese women are picky as fuck.

/newcastle/

UNI AF GLASGAW YA FACKIN' KUNT!

It's the natural order to be attracted to something that's different. It's what I call the BBC phenomenon.

>the college meme

hhahahhahahahahha fucking faggot
> tfw when Bangor masterrace

That funny, I'm a second year maths student, I've heard foundation year is a piece of piss so you should be good

Everyone is wealthier and taller than me so all I can do is get big and book gud.

yeah. hopefully its pretty easy

hows the gym tho? I didnt have time to see it on the open day, but on the site it looks kind of disappointing. shit equipment, lots of rules about not slamming weights etc.

I wanted to join a powerlifting team out there, but I couldnt find anything on that either. do they just not have one?

what year? yale '13 here

I'm a freshman at this point. If there's one good thing about Yale it's is the fucking enormous gym. People told me the winters would be awful, but this year it's been pretty bearable.

class of 2020 then...jesus I feel old

yeah payne whitney is the shit. some residential colleges have passable gyms (racks etc), but I figure you're on old campus unless you live in silliman (don't remember if TD lives on old campus).

new haven and its winters suck but you're probably not driving so it doesn't matter.

Yeah the gym isn't great, there are some just off campus that are good though. I seem to recall hearing about one, but not entirely sure sorry.

UEA brahs

Toronto

Newcastle

There is a big one in Newcastle Under Lyme
Keele is easy in general, its not exactly a meeting of the minds lmao

currently doing my master's

possibly the unfittest place in the world

ello ello ello

yeah exchange student, do you go to the university gym?

>doing my master's
>unfittest

Good Lord

Fuck this school, man. It's nothing but snowflakes, trust fund babies, and alcoholics.

?

I'm also at U C L

>There is a big one in Newcastle Under Lyme
eddie hall trains at strength asylum, which is like 6 miles from the uni. but Im poor and have no car

>Keele is easy in general, its not exactly a meeting of the minds lmao
Ive heard its pretty /comfy/ tho. I like the idea of being in a more relaxed/low stress environment

shame about no PL team tho

uni girls are the best and easiest to fuck

working class brit here lol

Protestant

>London

you're the one making "does lifting make up for being indian" threads, aren't you?

Stony Brook/Seawolves here?

Another other '98/'99s in here?

Any italians?

Durham 1st year here.
Physics is best subject imo.
Good luck senpai. Hope you make it. I got rejected from Trinity for Physics (tfw)
>Imperial
>Not Durham
D O X B R I D G E

u of tears? sorry to hear that desu

Sorry to hear that mate, literally have no idea how I got in, my grades in my mocks were ABC and my GCSEs were worse. It was a miracle I even got an interview.

>tfw had to force myself to apply to uni
>got in on my first try
>studying going well
>already met a qt after a few months of studying
>lifting going great due to me living right next to the uni gym
>eating healthier due to me making and buying my own food
just do it lads

Sup. Eldon square PureGym here

Here

>no idea what major I want
>gf wants to become a veterinarian, would start college the year after me
>choose some random major in the university she meant to take veterinary in
>SHE FUCKING FAILS TO GET IN

don't ever, ever, do long distance, lads

P O R T S M O U T H

Who /American University of Sharjah/ here

>he actually has this image saved

are you that triggered by the superior bbc?

KEK

Who /Columbia/ or /Ivy/ here?

and the cunt had the audacity to break up with me after i fucking helped her study so she could get in

>women
>ever
Glad I'm by myself haha

it's fine to have relationships, just don't ever try to make the long distance meme work, no matter what.

i know you dyels post here

Same senpai
Chemical Engineering at Newcastle here