/fat/ Fatty General

Last Thread Who is /fat/ for?: Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat.

Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

Any suggestions on what to do when you're hungry but have nothing to do? I was thinking of downloading some Emulators.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html
content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
content.tigerfitness.com/are-bodybuilders-dying-for-dnp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pizza coupons in the mail

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

>Elite Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ylP5us2vjisEHK4KgMSZoDT7AREc4Ok3cudKy-wWObk/

Dietmar Programs (translated by c’’,):

>6-day Intermediate High Frequency:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgoTOJ2-gBeEqAbIe7G4aPSmP3Ly5UPhtFZG8S8W3LIBSZHg/viewform

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

>Went for a 40 minute walk
>Plowed some snow
>Very nice spring weather
>Got a job yesterday
>Lost 3 kg in a week (mostly water weight I guess but whatever)

This is nice

good job user!

Skipped breakfast like usual but today it just made me feel terrible, stomach pains. body's probably telling me to eat something

down from 288lbs to 271lbs at 6"5' after disc herniation, at 2550kcal

feels fine although SL+assistance is killing me
might reduce volume although I love it

keep it up man.

Just weighed in last night, 69 kg's.

I still feel fat when I look into the mirror, and like a twink when I hear the number.

>skipping breakfast
if youre gonna skip any of your meals, skip lunch

height?

Breakfast is easier

176-7
Starting weight was 93

skipping lunch is a bad idea. Skipping Breakfast is easier to fit into an IF program.

thin crust and count your calories, it'll be okay.

I always skip lunch

>get breakfast
>work through lunch
>eat din din when I get home

im 180 and 70-75 kg is ideal/ normal health
you might wanna be cautious about eating disorders

I'm the same weight/height as you and started just 5lbs heavier. How much more would you like to lose? I've still got love handles, belly fat, and some mantits I'd like to see reduced, so I may end up going as low as 135lbs.

>tfw almost there (1.90m 76.5kg, 1.5 more to go)
Guys I think I might have developed malabsorption or something
Carefully tracked everything over the last 7 days and came to an average of 2440kcal/day
Still lost 1.2kg, and I can definitely exclude water weight fluctuation, as I always weigh after the end of my "IF" periods (not eating 14+ hours, not drinking 12+) and it's always extremely consistent that way.
But by that logic (9000kcal/kg), I've been on a 1540kcal daily deficit in that period?
I refuse to believe my average TDEE is 3980
Yet no signs of steatorrhoea (fatty poop) or other digestive issues, or any sickness in general, so what gives?

I don't have a set number. I would just like to see my gut, love handles and mantits gone.

Exercise is your friend on that front

>down 66 lbs
>high resistance and medium resistance cycling done for the day
>18+ miles in total
Feels good, but still far from the 40+ miles I used to ride. Any other cyclists in this thread?

>lay on my back
>look down, see my fat moving slightly
>"what? im laying still"
>realise it shakes a little every time my heart beats

down 15lbs so far but i need to lose the rest of this shit

>Any suggestions on what to do when you're hungry but have nothing to do?
I was bored so i walked to the nearest grocery store (about 800m away) and bought a nice dinner for today and stocked up on fruits and veggies.

>been eating 1.5kcal for 5 weeks
>losing weight but not pooping
>seriously been like, once a week
>today said fuck it, took some laxative and ate half a jar of pickles

and now we wait

no fiber? add veggies, fruits, more water, more activity through the day etc.

tdee of 3980 is wrong, if even you were a professional athlete it would be less than that.

spare me the pamphlet tier advice user, i haven't pooped in S I X D A Y S

drastic measures

Keto?

no IF and i eat plenty of fiber

thanks for calling, please contact your local medical professional if no excrement has exited your rectum for 6 or more days, and please stop contacting brazilian rope twisting forum for medical issues

try magnesium supplement.

trust me

don't abuse

do use

wait hold up
i have been taking zinc but not magnesium because i forgot to buy it while i was there

did i fuck up?

i don't know nothing 'bout no zinc

but, magnesium works like a fucking champ for me, brodiddly

don't trust a fart, tho.

IF?

Definition of if

a : in the event that b : allowing that c : on the assumption that d : on condition that

: whether asked if the mail had come I doubt if I'll pass the course

—used as a function word to introduce an exclamation expressing a wish if it would only rain

: even though : although perhaps an interesting if untenable argument

: and perhaps not even few if any changes are expected —often used with not difficult if not impossible

if anything

: on the contrary even : perhaps even if anything, you ought to apologize

pls im new

intermittent fasting, basically some people eat only once a day.

intermittent fasting

it's some quack theory where if you dedicate yourself to only eating during a certain window of time during the day, you'll eat less and are more likely to lose weight.

I'm finally at my last 50 lbs to lose and the urge to do 3 hours of cardio a day and heavily restrict calories is real. I just want this shit to be over with, hold me brehs.

Most eat two times a day, 8 hour eating window

when i broke my leg i didnt shit for 10 days, it was a nightmare when it finally happened
praying4um8

>5'7 170
REEEEEEEEEEEE HOW MUCH AM I SUPPOSED TO LOSE BEFORE I DONT HAVE A TUMMER

I'm thin but came to say you guys have some nice pepes. Keep going fatties.

Veeky Forums I have a nasty stomach bug right now and so I can't adhere to my regular diet without throwing up.

What should I get at Subway? 6 inch veggie or footlong veggie? They're not that calorie dense (I think with my usual order it's 250 per six inches) and I've been undereating by about 800 calories so maybe I need this.

there are no pepes in this thread faggot.
good luck with your search for dubs.

I have been to either KFC or Burger King each night now for a 16 buck menu every time.

How do I stop?

I dont even feel full after I ate it and are still kind of hungry.

Are those signs of a beginning metabolic syndrome?

I weigh 240 lb and are 6', I am fat but got some strenght left from when I trained in my teens ( can stell press 480 lb with leg press, I know its laughable for you but I just wanted to demonstrate that I am not JUST fat)

How do I get out of this and start training and eating healthy again? I have no energy for nothing

Please help

you spend 16 bucks on a fucking meal at a fast food joint every night?

jesus fucking christ bro are you not counting calories or something?

there's no way I'd allow myself to put in that many calories for one meal

i retro counted how much I used to eat when I was fatty, and coudn't believe I was putting down 6k+ calories at a time, that was the real shocker for me and what turned me around from my 2 king size snickers a day shit

My problem is that I know no moderation.

Is the day not perfect or am I stressed I eat like shit, do I feel way and everything works out I manage to do healthy alternate day fasting while working out and jogging.

Those phases interchange from month to month

I feel you bro , im going to buy fiber today

so, you are, or you are not tracking your calories?

first you gotta change your attitude, from your posts it seems like losing weight isn't important to you.

Im back on the weightloss train. stopped caring for a couple of weeks but luckily I LOST weight.

lets do it fatbros

How do you eat that much and lose weight? I'm at 276, 6'3" and eat 1910 calories. Only losing 2lb a week.

you exercise at all mang? I'm 6'4 and cut at 2500 (2000 if I want to go hard). My maintenance is 2500 but I spend about 1.5 hours at the gym daily that usually nets me over 3000 tdee daily.

Set a calorie limit. Tell yourself that you will eat whatever you want up to the limit. Go get a shake. Some pizza, a burger. Whatever. You can eat whatever you want but you can't go past those set calories.

That's what works for me. I tell myself I CAN eat stuff, not that I CANT eat something.

Nah, I only do 30mins light lifting a day.

Currently not I also dont like it. Thats why when I am actually dieting I do alternate day fasting because counting colries is nothing I can sustain for a longer period of time

thanks

drank a six pack and ate a bunch of fried chicken... worked out extra hard though fml

>he fell for the breakfast is important meme

It's literally pointless calories unless you're a lumberjack or ride a bike to work 70 miles.
Especially the ones you force feed yourself after being woken up by an alarm clock when your digestive tract is still asleep.
No, you don't fucking need the energy to sit in your car or read emails.

Double dubs. Means for true.
I have a hard time hitting macros hitting too few calories. So I really just use breakfast as a tool desu.

Here is my situation. I'm 22, year ago I was 200 pounds, didn't exercise. My grandma moved in a year ago and started cooking for us. On her food I went up to 224 pounds, so 24 in a year.
Over a month ago I started going to gym and doing barbell exercises, progress is pretty good so far considering weight I lifted when I started and now. Two weeks ago I also started doing 30 min low intensity cardio after lifting. Since I started going to gym I haven't had a single candy, chips, soda etc. I started eating peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, with milk and milk at diner. But my weight has been stuck at 224 since I started.

Should I keep going like this or do I need to cut more? I also feel way hungrier than before I started, that's why I started eating peanut butter. Am I expecting result too fast?

I thought I wouldn't need to change my regular food since I'd need energy for gym and 24 pounds in a year didn't seem that much. I'm still pretty clueless about things like this though.

Are you a manlet?

Borderline, 6 feet

King of the Manlets.

PS just round up and say you're six.

it's what we all do with our penises anyway

I'm female 5'9 196lbs (176 cm 89 kgs) which is the heaviest I've ever been. Aside from the obvious (that I need to lose weight) I would like to gain muscle instead. Any good diets/what to eat lists that can helo me? I also want to work out because sitting on my ass feeling shit about myself ain't going to solve anything.

> he expects anyone to believe him when he says his dick is 6 foot long

And you wonder why you are still single

You're probably building muscle at the same time as losing fat. If you want to lose weight drop your calories more.

I went from 330 to 169 lbs and I was a really lazy piece of shit. If I can do it anyone can. You're all gonna make it.

As for the hunger issue. I dont recommend this but it did help me alot with cravings. I started smoking, sure I traded one bad habit for another one but after I lost alot of weight I quit smoking too. If you can lose alot of weight you can defo quit smoking.

I skip both.

For body recomposition intermittent fasting is your thing. You'll build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Basicly you have a time frame of 8 hours to eat a day and dont eat for 16 hours straight.
Just plow through this for a couple of days and you will not be hungry during the 16 hours of fasting. Your body quickly adapts to this.
Just google it with some example diets. Try to just stick to your macros and cut all the soda/alcohol and other poison out of your diet. This is not one of those fad-diets and this actually works.

How do I eat more than 1500 calories in Chicken Breast and Rice?

have you tried frying your chicken in the rice?

I'm eating 2k calories per day and walking 40min most days, lifting 1x per week while maintaining strength and am losing about 2-3lb per week. How retarded am I and what should I change?

nice tits, lift more walk less

>Shaved my beard
>Don't like how fat my face looks

Motivated to get my ass to the gym tomorrow. Looking forward to making a playlist later too, considering how shit the music is at my gym.

lift 3-4 times a week

Can't be bothered to count calories or track macros or exercise consistently.
Expects to somehow lose weight and have any sort of fitness level.
Nope.jpg

Okay.

2 questions
Would does it matter if I just do something like SL 3x per week, or should I do like 2 upper days and 2 lower days?
Also if I BB bench alone rather than DB bench will I crush my neck, or is that a meme? Im too fat to do the thing with the safety bars where you puff out your chest to touch the bar but if you actually fail you can let the bar fall on the safety bars.

You need energy throughout the day. Nobody needs dinner, because all you do in the evening is chilling anyway, unless you workout at that time.

If you're just starting out lifting, you should do SL 3x a week until you can't add more weight. Then you can switch to a more advanced program. SL and SS are all about gaining strength as quickly as possible, then you move on to more isolated routines.

BB Benching and crushing your neck is not a meme, just use common sense. Don't try something that's out of your range, or go too hard when you're already gassed from doing other exercises. Just be smart about it, if you're trying to push your 1RM, make sure someone's there to help. You can also just not put clamps on and tilt it to drop weight off the side when failing.

You should keep walking, lift 2 times more a week and up kcal intake with 300.
Do this and you're golden.
If you want to do it perfectly then try to lift in the evening and walk in the morning. Dont eat anything before midday and you'll see your fat melt away while gaining muscle.
Note: it might seem you will lose weight at a far slower speed but this is because you are gainibg muscle aswell. Your day and metabolism will be cut in two parts. The morning/midday where you lose and burn fat because you are catabolic and are living on a deficit. And the evening/night where you are in a very small surplus, your body will get fueled to loft in the evening and you will grow muscle during your sleep. This is not broscience. This is goat to lose weight while gaining muscle and restricting loose skin. Drink some green tea and take some fish oil, bcaa's and keep hydrated during the morning/midday.

I promise you if you do this you WILL look fucking good in just 6 months. The result of this is the same as cutting for 5 months and then lean bulking for 5 months. This is the fastest way for body recompositioning.

You have fat stores to supply that energy, no?
Again, unless you're exerting yourself, it's entirely sufficient.

lift more and run

>6'8

Fucking hell m8 pls lift heavy and become the gentle gym giant so DYELs write greentext stories about how you helped them.

W-why aren't there magical pills that melt the fat away?

Jokes aside, 18 pounds down so far, wanted to ask how's this workout
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html

I plan on doing it after work and every day without sunday - the wednesday workout on tuesday, friday's workout on wednesday and so on.

Former fattie here who weighed 392lbs and lost 198lbs and actually made it.

sitting at 6'4 200lbs rigth now.

Lift heavy boys. Your excess skin will thank you later for it when it finally has muscle to attach to.

Holy shit man, how did you do it and how long did it take?

So basically, skip breakfast, go for a walk, eat lunch, workout in the late afternoon, eat supper, repeat?

About 4 years. I'm 26 now and started when I was 19. It was a slow process and I got complacent at times (spent almost a year sitting at 285lbs because life was getting comfy and people were treating me better)

Here's some info about me and what I did to lose it
content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

I just want to see you all make it. Life is so much better on the other side.

dnp bruh

>content.tigerfitness.com/are-bodybuilders-dying-for-dnp/

>You will never find anything that will burn fat like DNP. It is a risk/reward that should never ever be taken. I’m going to tell you why. Even so much as a minor overdose and your body cooks from the inside out, and you die.

Damn, that's hardcore

IKTFB

>be american
>change the meaning from 1 kcal to 1 cal
>now 1.5 kcal actually meants 1.5 Mcal

why is this a thing

Why don't they just mix it with vitamins and sell it again?

Think of putting food in your body like putting food in the car. You can skip breakfast

>it'll be okay
No, it fucking won't.

You don't tell a fat piece of shit that he is allowed to eat pizza when he wants to lose weight.

You put food in your car?

If it is within his daily caloric intake deficit he has set, why not?

How else do you get it home from the store?