Why can't I get a gf?

Why can't I get a gf?

It's not worth it, user. Don't do it..

I'm in the same situation. Probably because I never talk to girls.

Getting a gf is actually pretty easy if you're fit and regularly talk to new people. If you don't talk to new people you will never have one

Meet more people brah,

getting a gf isn't something that you should be looking to do, it'll just happen. If you meet a decent girl thats into you, it'll all happen natty.

So stop being an autist and get out there.

gg op

You're probs ugly and fat

Take a pic user. Lets see what the problem is.

>tfw every girl I've seen always seemed like they'd rather being somewhere else or just agreed to see me because they were being nice
>tfw will have to go for a financial victory condition

I don't even want a 10/10 gf, i just want an average 5-5.5/10, I don't ask for much.

>Meet more people brah
>stop being an autist and get out there

Any time I'm out in public I get horribly melancholic and exhausted.

>Finally secured my first GF
>We start making out and fucking within the first week of our relationship
>Learn she has been to prison and is a meth addict
>Keeps telling me she hates commitment and doesn't want to be happy
>Dad kicks her out and she refuse my offer to say with me, instead wanting to go home with some random guy at the bar
>Convince her to come to my place
>We take a mini-vacation to the beach over the weekend
>She let me come inside of her while we were staying in the hotel and tried to suck my dick in the move theater.
>We text back and forth all week and then out of the blue she stops texting me
>Post snap story with another dude the day before Valentine's day.

Fuck woman!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeee

What did you expect you fuckwit? She has been to prison and is a meth addict who literally said she hates commitment.
Jesus christ

your beyond saving

>breast gap

How's the Virgin life?

I think you thought you had a gf but really you just had a whore

i've had more sex in my 10 years of having sex than you have your entire life pleb

Because you spend all day in your room shitposting on Veeky Forums, gfs don't come to your room user

(thats atleast why I don't have a gf)

Unless you actually socialize with women or ask them out you'll never have a gf.

I thought I could drag her into the light and save her.

because you're ugly

This guy has it right. Go outside, check which places you feel comfortable (Which bars, concert venues, gym, FLGS) and just casually join in on conversations you overhear if you can contribute to the topic.That's how friendships start. Keep in touch with those people you feel comfortable with, they might invite you to parties or hangouts, where they'll invite all their other friends. And that's usually where you meet the most compatible people that are GF material.

Girlfriends find you, not the other way around.

It's because you're a social retard with absolutely zero contact with females.

No wait, that's why I can't get one.

I'll give you the best advice your stupid single mother never did.

Go to your food pantry and look at every single box and product you have, read every ingredient listed.

If you read the word soy in any of them dump it in the garbage and never waste money in them again except soy sauce that's fine.

You have to much estrogen in your blood already

keep posting frogs on a mongolian image board, i know that'll work for you!

>she has been to prison and is a meth addict

All women are at the very least metaphorically meth-addict convicts. Nothing unusual happened here.

Whats her first name? I know a girl like this

>got Veeky Forums
>still autistic
>get gf
>too nice to her, down on myself too much
>she leaves me
>keep fucking for couple months afterwards
>quit being so nice, treat her like a pocketpussy
>she wants to get back together

Said fuck that. It was a good learning experience, be confident in yourself and don't bend over backwards to try and please her. Just advice when you get first GF

>quit being so nice, treat her like a pocketpussy

How do you treat a girl like 'pocketpussy' ?

Do you just focus on yourself, hook up with other girls and rarely call her for sex ?

after we broke up, only got together for sex. Think it was more my overall change of mindset, I was too autistic around her when we first started dating. Didn't feel the need to impress her or anything which I guess she picked up on.

Tessa

Nvm