Bodyfat stimation?

I mean I'm 147lbs and 5'11, so Im slightly underweight and yet no abs. I dont wanna bulk until I reach 10%.

Can you guys tell me how much bf% I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

talentonline.co.nz/talent/heightconversion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heres a side pic

I would say 15%.

Hm hard to tell, something between 15< (>20%)

cut untill you feel ready to bulk, no need to reach a number of bodyfat (at first)

Feel flattered. Do you think that when I reach 10% I will have a nice ottermode body or I just dont have the insertions or whatever its called?

Are u really 147lbs??
I am 146lbs @ 5'11 i look much thinner then you what the hell

You don't have muscle, how will you have an otter mode

You have more pec muscle than you should at that height/weight. You'll probably look true otter at 10%. In a shirt, though, you'll look like a skeleton.

I think you've got a good plan, OP. Then bump the calories and get jacked.

Thanks mate. How long until 10% you think? 2 months?

Well the escale at my gym says I have that. Might weight myself in a different one to be sure now

No point in going to 10% BF if you have no muscles
Pic related is me 5'11'' at 175lbs, idk bf% but id say 13%, May look less because of the godly light

But if I start bulking now then i will only have more bf and more stomach to get rid of

Looking good btw

If you are at your very beginning, eating at a Small surplus and lifting Will burn fat and build muscle.

this was just perfect

No point in looking at percentages when you don't have any muscle. 15%->10% is only like 7lbs for you. Just do a lean bulk and then cut down.

He's either not 147 lbs, or he's not 5'11.

I weighted 146 at 5'11 a few months ago, and was thin as fuck.

Goddamn it. Here, 68kg, 149lbs, and I'm wearing my work boots that literally has steel in them.

As for my height, well, either the guy at the gym lied to me or he fucked up the measurement.

Are you shitting me why the fuck is it upside down it was normal on my phone

either your weight or height is wrong

Holy shit I already proved my weight, and the only way my height is wrong is if the guy lied or measured wrong.

Yeah, idk. 5'10 @160lbs and I look skinnier than you brah

Is your lower body nonexistent or just not pictured?

You still need to have abs for them to show. Obviously you have zero ab muscles. Veeky Forums seems to think bodyfat is all that matters (because half of them dont even lift) but you see fat powerlifters with visible abs because they're strong as fuck. at 15% BF you should be able to see something, hell even at my 20% you can see where my abs would be.

tl;dr work on your abs

what did he say in cm

I was 145 and 6'0 during college and was running D1 XC and track, and had significantly more definition than there is in this picture. Our sports med measured our bodyfat at the start and end of each season, and I was usually in the mid to high single digits (would not recommend, being that low fucks with a lot of other stuff).

180cm and according to this talentonline.co.nz/talent/heightconversion.html is 5'11

I lost like 15kg in these past 6 months. I just assumed that my stomach is still bg or something

Yeah but they roid

Well I guess I should have done more abs then

>le roid excuse
Whatever helps you rationalize being a DYEL

Cmon man they do roid

40% easily

dont get angry bro but youre more like 5'6 if your 147 and look like that

id recommend just measuring yourself to be sure.
cuz you do look 'big' (not muscle) for 147

5% body 95% fat

kek

Thinking you're 5'11.

Kek Nigger unless you're in a wheelchair and your legs are toothpicks you're probably more like 5'7 if your upper body looks like that while weighing under 150.

Hm will do. Better keep cutting then

you're either like 5'7 or you're lying about your weight

body weight % of probably like 20-25%

5'11" @ 68kg means BMI close to 18, bare minimum above being considered ill.
if thats true and you look like having 20% bf, damn, you have a big problem to deal

Well any ideas on how to deal with it?

check your height again retard

Sage

this. I'm 5'11 and 160 and I'm thinner

No it isn't.

Stop spreading misinformation.

68kg at 5'11 is perfectly healthy.

I'm 66 kg at 180 cm and I'm less than 10% bf. Started at 59kg 3 months ago. You prob have over 12%

thank god someone said this. I was thinking the same

Not even underweight bro. Your BMI is 20.5. I was under 135 and a bit taller than you and I looked a lot skellier than you and was slightly underweight.

holy shit OP you just arbitrarily mentioned your height (which doesn't even matter) and everyone is freaking the fuck out.

goddamn Veeky Forums

friend, you are in no position to cut or bulk or any fancy bullshit. Eat 250 above your TDEE and start lifting.

you look 15% now but it doesn't matter.

And btw, I was perfectly fine being underweight lol. No health problems whatsoever, I just was really skinny.

If a fatty says something like that everyone here just freak out.
No. It is not fine. If it was fine wouldnt be called UNDERweight

kys