FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BY MY FUCKING BAGS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BY MY FUCKING BAGS

PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I USED ALL MY TUITION MONEY IM FUCKING SCREWED IF YOU DONT BUY IT PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

timejob9.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dump it all and put everything into REQ. guarantee moon mission

lmao, this coin is fucked.

Just bought 100

Hope that helps

just hodl til 2019

Lol, keep holding this shit dumbasses, it's going straight to 3000

I CANT KEEP HOLDING FOREVER I NEED TO PAY TUITION AGAIN IN A FEW MONTHS WHAT THE FUCK SIBOS WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME DEBT FREE NOW I HAVE TO DROP OUT

Hahahahaha never buying a single token and FUDing it into infinity

Dumb goy

nice larp op 1.5/10 fud

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fell for a meme coin

SO you bought something you didn't understand at all, because other people were excited about it, and now you STILL haven't learned anything about it, and you're panicking because its value has gone down since you bought it.

What have you learned form this experience?

>holding the literal ponzi of modern college education
>selling LINK
You're not going to make it bro

Anyone else here who has it in their cold wallet and don't really care what its price is atm?

COMFY AS FUCK

After continuously getting JUSTed over and over I stopped caring.

cold wallet holder here. wont take any profit until $5 or $10 depends on the news.... gets rich or die trying faggots

>Not cutting losses early and rebuying at the bottom

It's like you guys like just giving people free money...wtf

soon my friend

Mad respect to the anons who resisted buying this shit

I just bought 5k yw

Props to the nolinkers...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As someone who got into the crowdsale, I only regret buying more at $0.40

its not even crashing i dont get all this FUD its a steady 22-26 cents.

>gambling money you can't afford to lose on a shitcoin

it will take 3 years to reach $3000 though, i don't know if i can hold that long

I bought at presale and dumped during the first Binance pump for 5x profit.

Would you call that stupid?

Take your "respect" and shove it up your ass and stay poor.

I’ll buy all your bags once this coin hits coss

i cant wait for this shitcoin to start pumping again so i can drop my bags

my neigbour recently purchased Infiniti FX SUV just by part time work from a laptop. try this site>>>>>>>>>>>timejob9.com/