Is keto worth it?

I'm trying a Keto died rn (living off od salted steak and salad with butter on everything, and yes I'm counting carbs). I finally hit the "keto flu" and I feel like shit. Is Keto worth it? Is it worth the suffering for a few days? rn my weight is 185 and I want to get back down to 140.

Pic unrelated.

It's the best thing to do while on AAS

lol

>It's the best thing to do while on

fuck off

make sure you get fiber or your butthole will get covered in hemmorhoids

>Obscure

Lurk maor newfag

You're doing it wrong if you ever feel sick

I feel fantastic on keto, I feel like shit and I'm always hungry when I can have carbs

Also, that motherboard will be fine

Can you recommencement a low carb fiber supplement?

>You're doing it wrong if you ever feel sick
I thought it was part of the process of my body switching from using glucose to ketones for energy aka sugar withdraws.

I lost 30 pounds for the last 6 months on keto, never had the flu

It's true

ONLY UNEDUCATED INBRED KEKS GET KETO FLU.

YOU NEED PER DAY:
5000mg sodium
1000mg potassium
300mg Magnesium

YOU NEED TO READ UP MORE ON KETO AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET YOUR ELECTROLYTES

I've been adding salt to whatever I can and have been taking supplements. I think the problem here is that I went from full on sugar and carbs to less than 20g carbs a day. Thank you for the data just the same, I will try to adjust my diet accordingly.

no dude just give it two weeks, your dumb ass probably just has the flu

Fair enough. I'm too invested to quit now anyways.

Is alcohol bad for keto, even if it's zero carbs live everclear?

Uh vegetables? Wtf

>low carb fiber

wew laddy

I was thinking more supplements.

Off topic but it is actually completely fine to do that to a mainboard as long as you are gentle and let it dry properly

it's fine as long as there's no carbs. careful though, most people get drunk much easier on keto.

this, it took me two (fairly heavily) mixed drinks to get pleasantly drunk, but when I was fat and not doing keto a year ago it would take me three or four

Okay, thank you. I will continue my drinking routine then. Hell, less booze to get drunk means less money spent.

alcohol has a lot of calories...

How much carbs should I be on if i wanted to do this?

I can work out the 91 calories a shot. That's not an issue.

20g-50g, preferably 20g tops

Motherboard and yes. Take the battery out first.

Lol you think AAS is an obscure acronym?

Why would you want to weigh 140?

>20g-50g

what am i supposed to eat on this? im on a cut and the least i can get my carbs to is 100g
some other questions:
how does it affect gainz?
when do you start seeing results?
how long are you on it?

He's 5'2.

Eat meat and veggies and oil, no bread or rice you dumb faggot

You eat less than30g of carbs per day (all from veggies) every day for a week and you'll enter ketosis and start using fat for fuel instead of carbs

stay in ketosis for a month or two at a time and you'll lose weight

when you go out of keto will you still be using fat for fuel?

no, that's the entire point

Keto totally worth it and can help you to build more muscle due to the augmentation of leucine in your blood due to Beta-Hydroxybuterate.

Read "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance" to know everything you have to now on keto diet for sports.

The point is that fibre is a carb, you moron.