Natty Thread

Only those who have not tainted their bodies with Chinese bathtub chemicals may post ITT. Post HEIGHT, time lifting, and advice. Since we're not roiding gymcels here, don't flame and just offer up advice.
>5' 5"
>128 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUZC0o_u-fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could try lifting for starters

Top MEME. I've lifted 7 days a week for over four years. Reminder to post body if you're going to talk shit, DYEL.

Nice shoulders brah, but your lower back seems weak. Do you do hyperextensions?

5'11'', about 170lbs/78kg now, 1 year and a couple months liftan

What's it like being 5'5 140 lbs and looking like you've done only calisthenics a couple months?

I try to squeeze at the top and stretch at the bottom. Definitely need to hit back 4x a week

What's it like talking shit online in a North Korean Silk Collecting Forum without posting your body?

6'1
138lbs.->178lbs.
8 Months

Chest focused linear progression program guise????

>7'6"
>6 weeks
>just be konfidunt brah

jfl @ nattycels

Your chest is weird but it's definitely a good progress

you need corework

unaesthetic as fug
bet you're strong as a bull tho

5'8, 163. 2 years of natty progress

squat 350, bench 240, press 150, deadlift 435, dip +100 and bb row 250

lol

not me desu it's johneffer
bloke's strong as fuck and only 19 yrs old
youtube.com/watch?v=TUZC0o_u-fY

lets see you tough guy!

Lmao at that fuckin gyno

What weight did you start at?

You look like a character from gears of war lmao I would not fuck with you

69kgs, 18yo, 178cm, started 8 months ago from 54kg / "Diamond LoL player fitness".

is he taking a shit or something?

my weight over this time has gone from 145->160->150->170->163

Not a ton of difference to see, but I think that might be because of the weird angle/pose you chose in your pic

probably yeah. but theres a ~20 lbs difference, 2.5 inch arm difference, 3 inch leg difference, 3 inch chest difference while maintaining the same waist size

>strength is more important than aesthetics
Mirin strength tho

Not comparable because the angle is not the same. Try to think every once in a while, faggot.

If you want a more favorable pic (not for progress but to show others) search on yt for connor murphy posing guide or whatever its called, he drops some general knowledge there

>North Korean Silk Collecting Forum

how to trigger insecure boys 101

ok thanks. i literally have no idea how to pose lol

>18yo
>still no body hair
maybe you'll hit puberty at 30, lad

>I would not fuck with you
guy can probably barely move and is slow as fuck. it' not that hard to fuck up someone like that

im retarded. found another pic. heres a better comparison

Appreciate it, gives me something to aim for. Although I started at 130 and I'm at 140 right now - 6 months into proper lifting with an appropriate macro ratio.

I actually do have quite a lot, especially on my feet / stomach, but i shaved my stomach. My father is also extremely hairy on his back, which im certainly not looking forward to. But thx for your concern.

Your traps grew good. If i were you I'd forcus more on chest /arms.

>Lifted 7 days a week
>Natty
Pick one, unless you have unnaturally quick recovery time you're hurting yourself by not resting a day.

What is leg day

Chest and arms. Every day.

my triceps are solid its my fucking bis. nothing seems to work for my bis. like i can t bar row 300, babrell row 2 playes for reps and chinup with almost with 100. what do u guys recommend for bis?

good progress
You cold do Push/pull/push/legs/push/pull/push/legs/... for a while, while making sure to add some externall rotation exercises. Just more chest volume.

This gives me hope.

no thx

Nattyyyyyyyyyyy

5'7 170lbs 23yo lifting for 3 years and 5 months.

Planning on doing trt when my natural test starts dropping, which is a few more years I guess.

2 years progress
5'11, 189 to 173
Getting stronger is just as important as doing enough volume

LOL sure thing buddy

Dumbbells. Concentration curls, decline curls and hammer curls.

Mad cause bad?

I would post my body but my camera is broken and i'm at work and i am too busy and all the pictures i have are old anyway and and and

Best progress whole thread.
Good job son, I'm proud of you.