Diet issues?

I am getting fuckibg rocked when it comes to diet you guys. I am just so fucking lazy when it comes to cooking. I just microwave most of my food or eat fast stuff like cereal or TV dinners.

I just can't stand cooking. What are some foods you guys eat that are quick and easy to make but also good for you?

Also, what do you guys eat every meal? I am getting killed because I get so hungry throughout the day and just gorge on pop tarts from a machine.

I am not hungry when I wake up in the morning though so I just eat a banana.

Help. Pic related, it's something I tried to cook.

Baking fish or chicken is really easy. You just put it on a pan and cook it for like 10 or 15 minutes.

I like to make things in the crockpot too, that way it's super easy and always tastes good. And it's cheap per pound of food

The hardest thing imo is thinking of sides to go with your meal. I mean a nice fish fillet is great, but what are you supposed to eat with it.

That's the kind of thing I'm still trying to figure out

that looks disgusting. see a psychiatrist, you have food addiction

Sweet tatos. Poke a few holes and microwave for a couple minutes.
Oats with whey protein and your choice of toppings.
Greek yogurt with whey protein.
Veggies.
Eggs with a can of tuna, spinach, whatever seasonings.
Chicken. Cook once a week, big baked batch.
Apple, orange, banana.
Protein shake with almond milk.
Sardines straight outta the tin.
I'm lazy as fuck too OP.

It's easy as shit. Buy a rice cooker, make rice with it. Microwave frozen broccoli using instructions on bag. Bake chicken/fish (Google cooking times/temperatures). Seasoning is something you might have to practice but if you really want to be precise find a recipe.

Breakfast 2 pieces toast, 40grama carbs worth yoghur 400ml milk

Snack 2 sandwhiches 2 hardboiled eggs

Lunch chicken snitzel or 200gram chicken breast or 300gram marinated steak. 3/4 cup rice

Snack weight gainer shake 2 hardboiled eggs sandwhich

Dinner same as lunch

1.5hr before bed 400ml milk yoghurt cottage cheese.

I meal prep at night everything for the next day then repeat. This is just an example i eat more. Its easy as fuck to do at night. Set urself up and u will be right. Think about what the end result will be if u diet. That should be ur motivation. It all comes down to how much you want to live this lifestyle and look aesthetic

Do you have any general guidelines? I like what you posted and may try to mimic that line up.

I just hate what I am doing now which is eating subway sandwiches for lunch everyday because I am too lazy to bring my lunch to work.

Fish I always eat with a side of freshly made pico de gallo.

Yeah im bulking i go by
3grams protein per kg of bodyweight
8grams carbs per kg of bodyweight
1.3gram fat per kg of bodyweight
Ive been trainin for years never geting anywhere but decided to get serious and put all knowledge aquired from lifting experience together. Ive remained consistant for 4 months natty ive gained 13 kg and stayed at 14%bf. U can buy plastic or glass bowls specifficaly for cooking rice in a microwave i usuAlly do 2 cups worth at a time in the microwave with 2 and a half cups of water put in microwave for 23 mins cooked i do that pre much every night. If u were wondering how to cook rice easily haha. Eggs are hardboiled. 8 at a time. I have around 4-6 sandwhiches a day. I dont comepletely get my macros but i still grow somehow hahahaha prob just the noob gains tho. I mKe everything at night becauze i work 42 hrs but if i have a night shift ill cook everything before work then for the next day anyway.

My biggest issue is making enough food to last. I don't want to be in the kitchen cooking multiple times a week. But I also don't want to be in there for many hours in one day.

Sounds like I am just being a bitch.

I used to be like that at the start where i cbf cooking and that. You gotta make it a routine and something you just do without thinking like brushing ur teeth like chucking a shit. Well thats how i go about it haha i just make it something i do. I hate cooking and even training alot but i love the perks and im not even that big yet.

chop up some a mango, and pick a sweet variety of tomato (yellow tomatoes are really good), chop up like 1/6 of purple onion, throw in cilantro. wa la

you got a kinda mango salsa that is really just added vitamins to your meal.

How often do you train? Also, do the hard boiling eggs make them smell st all?

Also, do you have any insight for someone trying to live this lifestyle?

Yeah I´m also having problems with this and since I´m vegetarian its even more hard.
One dish I like to prepare regularly is red lentils with vegetables and feta.
Just throw a cup of lentils and a pack of frozen vegetables in a pot. Add 1 cup of water and boil it for ~15 minutes.
Meanwhile dice a pack of feta. Switch off the stove and add the cheese. Done.

It´s foolproof, fast, needs only one pot and tastes quite good. Thank me later.

Just put on some jams and cook bro. It's the fuel you need. Also, yea you sound like a bitch. So just do it

I made this last night. Tastes great and was pretty easy, just took 30 min.

tatos, what is tatos, master?

poTATOS

I need some help, /fit

On some days I get super fucking slow and feel heavy on my boxing training. I'm pretty sure it's because of food. Any lunch ideas that will give me the energy I need but not make me feel like I'm a sack of potatoes?
Thanks.

Soak the beans and rice overnight. Slowcooker the beans on low for like 7 or 8 hours, and get a rice cooker - mine has white, brown, oatmeal, etc. Then learn to meal prep. Get some veg too, you can just buy frozen in bulk and steam

Get a nice rice cooker. My zojirushi has saved me fucking hundreds of hours of boiling rice and beans.