Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions of MMA without even having any fighting...

Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions of MMA without even having any fighting expierence?
I mean I'm 6'2'' 200lbs with 1/2/3/4 lifts for reps, what are these skinny 150lbs gnomes gonna do?

I am actually very confident that I'm favourite in a match up against pic related
Height, weight and physical strength tops pure fighting skills easily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xi_w0amkrTk
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Lkuf-ZmHw
youtube.com/watch?v=jfbbUhIH1a4
youtube.com/watch?v=He2AOJWcfR4
youtu.be/LDqN515ZB3c
youtu.be/iOvAueLNHwg
youtu.be/i9mKXvBp-90
youtu.be/-y4JSJRc9ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what are these skinny 150lbs gnomes gonna do?

hit you very hard

>Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions of MMA without even having any fighting expierence?
>without even having any fighting expierence?

Naw, you dont seem to understand how fighters get into MMA let alone UFC.

I'm 5'9 180 repping 1/2/3/4 with ease.

I'll tell you what i'd do to you; a double leg take down with so much fury your knees will snap.

>your move guy

most fighters could break your leg with one kick.

>lifting is the same as practicing a fighting technique for years
>what is specificity

Maybe not no fighting experience, but a swole amateur could fuck up a smol pro, no question.

Weight classes exist for a reason.

lol doubt it

the 150lbs dummies walk around at 180 190 you moron

Do you know how to properly check a kick? If not then yeah, if your planted leg got caught by one it's probably broken or hurting enough that you couldn't stand.

weight class exist in pro fights only

MOOOOOOOOOT

Dude I've watched a manlet drop 2 big ass white boys at a club one time back to back in mere seconds.

He was walking with his girl through the club and one of them yanked her back. They got in his face and bam one down bam second down.

Fighting is different than lifting weights.

You've been hitting the memes too hard, bro.

>>
>6'2'' 200lbs
> wants to fight mcGregor just like every other money hunger bitch.

He could probably kick your ass if you have no fighting skills, you'll bloody him up for sure cuz the weight class is extremely out matched, you're a light heavy weight while Connor is a light weight, that's 3 weight classes higher but he fucked nate Diaz six ways to Sunday in welter weight and drop him 3 times in middle weight 6'1 natural 190 pounds. Fighting at 175.

Fighting is a skill the more you do it the better you get of you have 0 experience in mma he will most definitely fuck you sideways and it'll be your most shameful day being beat by a load mouth Irish manlet, sudoku will be your only option after that

Exactly, there was enough force in that kick to break a damn leg. Weidman checked it across his body with the upper medial tibia meaning that Silva took most of the force.

youtube.com/watch?v=xi_w0amkrTk

Which is better in a fight, a stick or a knife?
The stick is long but the knife is a knife.
Due to the stick being a stick, the knife would win.

Which is better, a Veeky Forums poster or a professional fight?
The Veeky Forums poster is bigger, but the professional fighter is a professional fighter.

You decide, but I think everybody in the world would know where to put their money.

Conor walks around between 165 and 170 pounds. Your 30 pound advantage doesnt mean shit when you dont know how to fight faggot.

Yeah, they'd pick the Veeky Forums postet because every one knows Veeky Forums posters always carry pipebombs

>Height, weight and physical strength tops pure fighting skills easily

even though your a troll, this is a factually incorrect statement

>the knife would win
A 6' long staff can crack the knife wielder's skull before he even gets in range to use his knife.

McGregor would drop you with one hit that you wouldn't even see coming lmao

The stick can be used to beat and or stab someone

enlighten me

Not only would you not be able, it would be incredibly stupid and dangerous and there is a high chance you would DIE
after the first punch you won't be able to respond, a hard punch to the face is still hard regardless of height

I'll give an advice that'll save your life one day.

If you ever see a knife in a fight run don't play the Steven segal,they'll pull your liver and eat it while they watch you bleed

No. You're talking about people who literally fight for a living. It is literally their *job* to be very good at fighting. An untrained person wouldn't stand a chance against any UFC fighter, regardless of weight class or even gender.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Your giving a stupid answer.
> muh reach will crack a manlet with a weapon.

I have seen it happen, over confident idiots who pick a bone with the wrong psycho and decided to go full van dame and try to dis arm the guy even when they had no idea what they were doing.

Shit happens in a blink of a eye, idiot is on the ground begging for his life while the psycho is either running or finishing them of.

This particular one was one of the lucky ones, he was stab right under the arm pit doctor told him that a millimeter further in he would been maggot feed.

Idiot turned heova's witness after he saw the light true story.

You see a knife you treat it for what it is and that is nothing but a deadly weapon just a grade under a gun, no belt, no stick, no Rock will save you if someone is bent on pulling your guts out.
If you survive a knife attack is no different than surviving a gun attack, either good evasion skills and/or a shit load of luck

Quit projecting, I don't go around picking fights, especially with weapons involved.

What I said is that a staff is likely to win against a knife in a fight.

What can I do at home to train for something like that? I know that I will never be close to even the worst of the amateurs but still want to do what is possible at home.

A guy half your size who has taken a serious approach to training Judo for a year could literally kill you if you failed to knock him out straight away.
You've no idea how easy it is for them to pull you off balance and dump you full speed onto your face... Especially if you've never learned to control your weight and retain your balance.

I welcome you to go pick a fight with a judoka and you'll see what I mean.

That guy probably had the best fuck of his life afterwards

This

Also they train their body like bruce lee. Just because they don't weigh alot doesn't mean their punches are weak.

Also, F = MA

P = MV

Skinner guys swing faster, faster literally matters just as much as mass. This is why bullets work. You're gonna get fucked up sooooo bad.

Almost nothing. Sparring and learning face to face is as essential to learning to fight as access to water is when learning to swim.

>Judo
Isn't that kung fu tier nonsense? Judo looks to me like a bunch of retarded rules and no actual practicality. Maybe I'm wrong but compared to shit like boxing or muay thai judo looks like shit

Roger Huerta a 155lb fighter fucked up a Texas Longhorns linebacker in a matter of seconds in a street fight.
Size and strength only skill levels are equally matched

Judo as a sport has all these silly rules, yeah. But at it's core it's all about efficiency and re-directing an opponent's force to subdue him. It's literally made to deal with guys stronger than you.

>What I said is that a staff is likely to win against a knife in a fight.

What part of knives are weapons you don't understand?

Staffs are not weapons, bats are not weapons, golf clubs are not weapons, you could hit someone square in the head with a bat and not being able to stop him, it only takes less than an inch of penetration of a knife to get you gasping for your life.

Anything can be use to kill people, you can kill someone with a teddy bear if you really put an effort that doesn't mean they're weapons.

I'll take a 4 inch blade against an aluminium bat any old day. Knives are serious deadly weapons bats are not unless you put spikes at the end

Judo and wrestling are some of the most effective fighting methods in the world.
If a well trained judoku or wrestler takes you to the ground, you're done. Stop dreaming about some fantasy situation, and instead take that time to look up an actual MMA or Judo fight and you will see what happens when somebody gets taken to the floor by someone who knows what he's doing on the ground.

>look up an actual MMA or Judo fight and you will see what happens when somebody gets taken to the floor by someone who knows what he's doing
did you have anyone specific in mind? i don't really know any mma or judo fighters

Are you actually suggesting that a baseball bat to the head won't instantly remove any threat? Swinging that nigga hard enough will kill people

>sudoku
Kek not sure if bait

Well, you're new here.

The question is why do you care?

.Also they train their body like bruce lee

I know this is a troll thread and all, but Lee was never a competitive fight. He'd get his shit pushed in by basically any modern MMA manlet.

Powerbuilding + kickboxing in high school + street fighting experience master race her

I'd slaughter you, OP.

Yeah the problem with that is that you actually have to hit the head, you never aim for the head cus is the most difficult part to hit, we are naturally built to protect the head, in a fight knife vs bat the most likely scenario is that you'll either hit the arm or nothing at all since it takes your whole upper torso to swing a bat hard enough to neutralize a threat worst part is that both arms and hands are occupied holding a heavy object and tender spots are wide open, stomach, chest, neck and groin.

All it takes is a good faint, let you either missed or depleted part of your resting force and your open target, no defence, no exit strategy and fully committed to that one swing.

But what if you throw the rock at his head and it knocks him out

You can swing at the arms and break the forearm.

You can swing at the ribs and break the ribs

Those two right there will incapacitate somebody in a fight to the point where they are no longer a threat. If a guy is trying to swing a knife at you with a broken arm then good luck to him.

>>
Dude I am hood brah, I been in the middle of all this scenarios, rocks bats chains guns you name it.

I've seen people getting hit with rocks, bats, knives, chains that first witness.

A rock in the head big enough to be launch in the air and do maximum damage will seriously fuck your day up but is a total opportunistic attack, you have to throw enough of them or have a pitcher's aim to hit someone, evasions of rocks are moderately easy depending of the pitcher and distance.

From top to bottom the urban weapon I'll choose to fight will be

Automatic rifle
Gun
Tacer
Mace
Sword/machete
Knife
Bat
Golf club
Chain
Staff
Rock
Belt
Run!
Hand combat but only against hand combat.
But that's me and trust me, been there done that and I am street wise enough to know when a fight is lost before it's even started.

If someone with a knife came at me and I happen to hold a bat or staff, I would use that shit strictly for defence while I scape, I'll do a faint or 2 to plant a scape and let the mofo that I am down to business if he wants to go there but I'll either open an exit for him or me, negro style when they talk shit for hours but never really engage.

Knives are seriously dangerous and the main reason many get killed by them or wounded is because they fail to recognize how serious of a threat they are

"Im sure to win because im faster"

Fuck off twink, weight matters the most, I would destroy the faggot on ops pic

>Dude I am hood brah

I don't doubt your point for a second, but could you not be a raging faggot about it?

easy enough job for a man with a well prepared pipe bomb

>staves are not weapons
Oh. Okay.

Hahah go on and be a man then, go to your local place of any discipline and say the same thing to them. If they don't simply tell you to leave for wasting their time, you'll walk out of there with some shiners. My gym does this all the time with cocky faggots

Why do people hardly ever use their teeth in streetfights? From what i've seen biting an ear/nose/cheek off will swiftly end a fight yet it never happens really

>he fucked nate Diaz six ways to Sunday

DANA pls go

What do you think McGreggor's stats are? How far away is he from 1/2/3/4?

A downward swing will knock out literally any human.

I'm pretty sure most MMA fights end by judge decision because most of those smaller guys aren't strong enough to knock each other out, or the match ends with submission probably more than KO and that's just whoever is stronger and can over power the other person.

>Mace
Are you fighting armoured opponents? I'd throw in a halberd too then.

This was him when he was weight cutting btw. He would fuck literally everyone on this board up.

Hi, ammeter professional boxer here.

Doesn't matter how much you can bench. If you can't fight, you can't fight. Even if you are a threat, it wouldn't be hard to just ware you down. No doubt your cardio is shit and haven't done any bodyweight exercises in months

Im 6 ft 5, 260 lbs ex college linemen who was chubbyfat-ish when he started bjj.

I got rekt left and right daily for months by manlets who do it out if hobby.

Now imagine manlets who train for years and fight FOR A LIVING.

>That pic
>Monster Milk

any of those 150lb'ers could knock you out in 5 seconds. If you had moderate fighting experience at 200 lbs you could probably win but with no experience you would get BTFO

Raising both arms above your head against a knife attack, dude is like you wanna get your heart pulled out.

Pepper spray brah, I carry one of this with me all the time, you have no idea how much safer it can make you feel.

I love judo and jujitsu cus the most elegant solution to a fight is simply not fight at all or take the path of less resistance, a simply bottle full of pepper could neutralize even a gun carrier if used pepper. Tazers are too fucking bulky but more effective since they can stop someone immediately.

The women would fuck you up no doubt about it. The manlets would kill you

Not to mention if the fight goes to the ground. If you have no experience in wrestling, how the fuck could you defend yourself against someone who wrestles every single day?

>I'll take a 4 inch blade against an aluminium bat any old day
i would really like to see this.
because unless your head is made of iron that bat would cave your skull in faster that your could thrust your butterknife.

Some of the biggest """""155 pound"""""" guys weigh 175-180 on a normal day. Conor wouldn't let you get close enough to out muscle him. He just needs you to bite on a feint and he will touch you up.

As for the sub 155 pound divisions, you're seeing the best athletes in the world at those divisions because there only other athletic pursuits are race car driver and horse rider and maybe soccer player.

>Go to any boxing, mma, or bjj gym closeby
>go ahead and challenge a 150 lb competitive fighter in either one of the gyms loudly
> bring a friend to record you so we can watch you get ko/choked out

Until you do that, don't talk.

Even if a manlet pro fighter could only lift 70% of your 1 rep max. They have years of fighting exp. Plus, your conditioning is shit for fighting, Why not fight a UFC welterweight? You still have 15 lbs on them

I have heard some UFC 155 lb fighters can actually lift a lot but chose not to.

I will sprawl you will all the might of my fatty ass

Yeah ok look i saw a 6'8"bouncer face a wild manlet who was holding a hunting knife, i felt for sure someone was going to get finished because i knew the big guy was very tough and cool-headed and the manlet body language was definitely last stand.
Manlet tries to straight stab the bouncer in the gut, knife goes through the bouncer's left hand.
Bouncer snaps his hand away in pain and the knife clatters to the ground 20 feet behind him.
Manlet runs like cheap mascara, both live to be fuckin lunatics another day.
All these internet theorisations are out the window, then there's what happens on the day.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=7_Lkuf-ZmHw

The mountain weights 440lb, and is 6'9", it's not comparable

A better comparation would be this fight

youtube.com/watch?v=jfbbUhIH1a4

And that's giving too much to OP

Or this

youtube.com/watch?v=He2AOJWcfR4

There are tons of examples

pay for a gym you worthless NEET

thanks, user, I forgot all abt this fight.

this is true. fighters have lean muscle with more focus on fast-twitch fibers, much like gymnasts, but stronger. they keep themselves flexible because bulk restricts movement, slows you down and makes you more susceptible to injury.
size has nothing to do with strength

You are borderline retarded. Pls take this to /k/ so you can initiate a 250+ reply thread. You will generate high levels of autistic rage with this bullshit.

I mean Veeky Forums is pissed with how retarded you are. /k/ will shit itself.

uhm, its pretty easy, go to an mma gym and ask to spar with those people who have been practicing for 3+ years and are smaller than you

if you can beat them, good

Nope

God dammit OP do you love making these stupid threads? Do you get high off the autism electron humming these threads produce?

Brown belt judoka checking in. I've done and been to enough open mat challenges to know this is the truth.
I have the footwork to do a good job dodging and everything I can't dodge, I'm able to block because I'm not stupid enough to just stand there and get punched.
Once I get my arm in either an overhook or underhook your face meets the ground.

I am 5'11'', 214 lbs. 295x5 bench, 555 deadlift max, 315 x 3 ATG front squat, 17 chin ups

I recently sparred with a 170lbs guy who does boxing. Literally took two shots to the ribs for me to collapse so yeah, fuck that. Knowing how to properly punch and lifting a lot of weights are two entirely different things.

Not really, that's aikido.

An inexperienced fighter vs a judoka would see it something like this

>why is he grabbing my shirt? What a pussy
>oh im on the ground now?
>i cant move

>"oh yeah, so sexy getting kicked out of the club like that. Let me end my night of drinking, dancing, getting attention, and hedonistic enjoyment just because you did that"

Getting into a fight is retarded 99% of the times. It's usually only done by people who feel like they have something to prove. And no, no girl has ever been attracted to a guy because he got in a fight with drunk guys in the club (see above).

you must be bait. there's literally no one this fukcing dumb.

>2-0

>this nigger picks a dexterity weapon over a strength weapon

Fucking retard.

My judo dojo does nogi at least once a month. During nogi nights we drill our regular techniques, replacing gi grips with overhook, underhook, kangaroo grip, teacup grip and monkey grip.
Since we drill those five grips, I can do all of my throws without the need to grab cloth. This has become more common in judo clubs since MMA has become a thing.

Your list is wrong. The first thing on your list should be 'Run!' because you should know that if someone knocks you out they could literally kill or paralyze you while you're down if they are mad enough. Maybe they'll just give you one bad stomp that cracks your neck. Or maybe they see you pull out a knife and they pull out theirs- in which case there's a 50% chance you're going to be picked up by the paramedics. 100% chance if they pull out a gun.

cut stick in two
then you have two stick
stick win everytime

youtu.be/LDqN515ZB3c
youtu.be/iOvAueLNHwg
youtu.be/i9mKXvBp-90
youtu.be/-y4JSJRc9ms

There is literally hundreds of examples on YouTube how inefficient blunt bats are in a fight.

By the time your done swinging your phallic sport apparel it will take one not even deadly wound to have you crying for your life if I manage to hit an artery I'll I have to do is run make you chase me and watch you bleed even faster.

Stop being and idiot and learn the difference between a tool and a weapon

I couldn't because I'd fight dirty.