Translate this, Veeky Forums

Translate this, Veeky Forums
She was into me like a month ago.

You passed up your shot. Some other dude took it for you.

she wants your D

If she was into you, she'd invite you to go, change her plans to be with you instead or at the very least say something like "busy tomorrow but I'd love to do something saturday :) ". Move on.

Took too long to make a move and now she's 'friendzoned' you type thing/ got another guy

Move on

I still want to get with her. How should I respond?

you don't.
its over until maybe 6 months from now and you reinvent yourself

she's not into you. sorry bro

what the h*ck is a ""date event""

>what the h*ck

Sweety, this is an 18+ website.

Sorry that ship has sailed buddy it ain't happening just reply 'ok' if she responds to that then maybe you have a small chance but it is unlikely. Just sound like you aren't bothered that she's not going if you do respond.

You don't. You are on the border of becoming an annoying orbiter.
She doesn't want to get with you. Make the right decision and move on.

Over. Move on.

You don't, it's over. move on.

This is a serious reply btw.

I wouldn't even respond at all. If she texts you again you know she wants to do something and if you don't you will know she just doesn't give a shit about you.

Ahhhhh life sucks

>y-you too

Oh man thats asscheeks, bro. Sorry you had to read that.

"Sorry dude, have a lot of fun"?? That shit hurts

>date event

?

what did op do to make her so mad?

this. learn from this and strike quickly and quietly. You only have a certain amount of time before women get bored. From now you need to work harder and not speak to her.

This. OP, all you're going to accomplish by continuing at this point is losing self respect.

Don't respond. Move on.

this, why are you speaking like a soccer mom?

>Veeky Forums giving legit advice on relationship stuff
Damn what happened to this board

girls interesting in you is fleeting at best

>meet girl off tinder
>have great date, she texts me that night saying how much she enjoyed herself etc
>go on 2nd date, go back to mine, she sucks my dick
>again tells me how great it was she cant wait for next time etc
>day before we're meant to meet again she flakes

Don't even try to understand them. Just move on to the next one because I'm telling you thats exactly what she's done.

you probably said i did something that made her unsure and some other guy came along
you're better anyway

Her friend told me she was into me at the beginning of the semester which made me really anxious for some reason. Idk I'm really bad with women once I know they're interested in me.

said *or* did something

she got buyers remorse. oh well it happens buddy

>date event

probably. don't care.
not going to waste my time analysing what went wrong with a sloot who sucked my dick on the 2nd date
Just pointing out to OP that girls change their minds all the damn time, forget it and next her.

Ikr I feel like OP never even made contact with this girl and just out of the fucking blue "Hello madame would you be willing to partake my hand in a date event"

>sorry dude

Yeah you're boned, dont overthink it

Women are fickle. Don't go all in on one and commit your feelings, keep a lineup of prospects and wait for one to commit on you. This is how women actually approach it, they have an abundance mentality and are only ever really "secured" in being into you with a good amount of time and commitment. Don't interpret what seems like serious interest at first to be anything more than prospecting.

I've learned this the hard way but at least I've learned, and I'm never going to let a woman be the master of my emotions again.

For what it's worth I do think men are kind of the opposite, though. We find a girl, we decide she's perfect, "the one", and we have to have her, in a matter of days or weeks, but once we secure her we can just as easily lose interest within the year where they're inclined to gain interest with time.

>Don't even try to understand them. Just move on to the next one because I'm telling you thats exactly what she's done

>started talking to ex again in january
>a good 7 months post break up
>things going great, better than when we dated I thought
>things start going downhill after she has a girls night get together
>im sure the sisterhood advised her to not go out with me again "but you should go out with that other cute guy though! he looks just like the guy on bachelor!!"
>does not want to date me a week later

well, fun while it lasted i guess? not even going to try to understand what happened there

Maybe I'll get a dog instead

>>started talking to ex again in january
thats where you fucked up

send her cum in the mail

>For what it's worth I do think men are kind of the opposite, though. We find a girl, we decide she's perfect, "the one", and we have to have her, in a matter of days or weeks, but once we secure her we can just as easily lose interest within the year where they're inclined to gain interest with time.
lmao this
i spent 3 months chasing my gf. finally went out with her and fucked her on the third date. been dating her for 5 months now and im bored already.

>keep a lineup of prospects and wait for one to commit on you

How does one deal with the one friend of the girl who's either jealous/drama prone/misery loves company/sticks her nose in the relationship

Last girl I dated, this friend was literally poison to our relationship. It didn't help that because they knew each other for a few years already, my girl was pretty influenced by her.

Around her other better friends, she was much easier to be together with

Start ignoring her.

Not retarded "lol i am not talking to you you fucking whore," but basically start tersely replying to her messages.

"ok"
"yeah"
"nah"

and so on. At that point, one of two things will happen. She will either be into you again, 'cuz she doesn't like it when people ignore you OR she will essentially forget about you. And most importantly, if she does re-engage close contact don't be desperate. Blow her off - if she asks to hang out and you have literally anything else you could be doing, tell her that:
"Nah, I can't, I'm attending a seminar/working on my lats/have to help my folks/whatever."

Has no one else watched that shitty romcom with Zac Efron Awkward Dates or whatever?

Literrally the perfect format for finding a girl to date.

Abundance vs. scarcity mentality, bro. It's biologically/socially advantageous for each gender to be this way.

Guys are programmed to locate and zero in on a target, then try to keep her exclusively for enough time to do whatever until we're bored (hypothetically reproduce) then flip like a switch and move on.

Girls have to be wary of this so that's where you get all of this fickle, on and off, hot and cold shit while they're testing all of the guys who approach them for what they hope is genuineness and an optimal match before they actually commit their feelings to it.

And they're really wary of the guy who comes off as nice and perfect and gentlemanly at first, in comparison to the one who treats them like an afterthought. This is the part that throws me for a loop.

I've been involved with a few girls over the past two years, of similar attractiveness and background. The 2 I treated badly: one I barely talked to but hooked up with out of convenience when she managed to find me on the weekend, the other would ask that I sleep over incessantly without prompting, when I finally did and she wouldn't have sex 'the first time' I just left like a dick, and she still came back texting me hoping I'd apologize and get back with her.

The 2 I treated great: Tried to invite them to do stuff regularly, communicate with them, take them on dates, and all I got was crazy ass extended hot and cold treatment like I was dangerous or undesirable where they'd been really into me at first.

I'm back to playing the field and it's a lot more comfortable than stressing over being perfect for a potential girlfriend.

don't do this shit. this petty 14 yr old passive aggressive girl bullshit

Sorry bro, your dick tasted like ass and she didn't want to deal with that again.

Don't say "OK" say "aight"

this

happens a lot

You're a fucking autismo.

If he was straight up dating her or in a long-term relationship, it's absolutely not the way to go.

As far as I can tell, this woman is nobody to him yet, so basically this is absolutely the way to go, because most randos thrive on attention, and by depriving her of it, she goes "Wait, is something wrong with me? " And there you go, Bob's your uncle.

yeah i understand what you mean and that makes sense about girls putting you thru shit if you act genuine nice to them.

good luck brother with your next lady

I agree with another poster, don't respond to the text message. If she double texts then you can try again.

I got my dick sucked so who's the real winner here?

no what you're explaining is pure psychotic little kid shit.
she doesn't like him so move on and find a different girl.
this back n forth "im gonna make her jealous" is a waste of his energy cmon lad.

I have five uncles. None of them are Bob.

You treat girls like programmed machines. They're human. If he wanted to he could make it happen.

That isn't the question. The guy asked "how do I get her interested in me again." This is how you do it.

There's nothing more I hate than faglords like you who go "but nyeh this isn't the optimal route." Bitch please.

Humans follow cognitive patterns in general.

He could sacrifice a lot of time and dignity to have "shot" at getting her, but at this time and point the question is whether that is worth it given the odds. I'm usually inclined to say no. Especially since a girl who acts like that isn't typically one who is actually WORTH that time and effort.

>For what it's worth I do think men are kind of the opposite, though. We find a girl, we decide she's perfect, "the one", and we have to have her, in a matter of days or weeks, but once we secure her we can just as easily lose interest within the year where they're inclined to gain interest with time.

This is the nature of biology summed up. Men are programmed to connect with a female, shoot his load into her, and move on, as his reproductive capacity is practically unlimited so long as he lives, and the idea of fucking as many women as possible lies at the central part of being a man. Women on the otherhand can only reproduce with one man at a time, and need to be selective to make sure they pick the best father with the best traits and ability to provide, as they take 9 months to be able to begin the cycle again. Thus they slowly get attached and sort of "window shop" before settling down. (lol sluts)

It's funny to look at the inner workings of our lizard brains in today's society but it will never go away.

It is funny. We have the reasoning ability to take a step back and realize this from a higher context but are powerless to change it. Even the brightest minds have fallen hard for a chick with no way to stop the madness that is going on in their head.

All life is sex

OP you'll get over her. I've had this happen to me plenty. Females will come and go bro don't stress.

Right? I fucked my dentist. Albeit, she eventually didn't want a relationship with me, but I can still say that I came in her multiple times. Winning

fucking kek

Just start having casual sex with a few girls

See where it goes with them if you don't like them then you fase them out of your casual sex and replace them with another girl until you find a girl that you actually like then you can cut the casual sex down until you are just with that one girl(dating)

In most cases if that doesn't work out the girls you were having casual sex with before can be picked up again with relative ease

Yeah this, who the fuck calls it a "date event"?

Shes not into you anymore. Not trolling but yea gotta show disinterest in her find someone new and she'll start talking to you again. She probably thinks you're just a friend and you have the sexual appeal of a potato; useful but not fuckable. Sorry bro.

How do you respond to the part "you were only using me for sex and now you want a relationship with me??"

>not going with O aight so you get that added "he didnt care enough to spell out oh"

Step your game up b

>date event

What

Ask her about the next weekend. If it's such a short notice like that she's probably not bullshitting you and actually does have other plans

explain why you like them dumbass

That never comes up they are all aware that its casual sex fwb type deal.

Have you never had a fwb that developed into a gf? It's that type of thing where it just sort of naturally switches from one to the other.

don't always have to but yea sometimes this

You had two chances and you both fucked them up.

Like the other anons said you should've just went for it when she was interested but you didn't np. That is always salvageable.

What you did wrong this time is that you went in waaaay to straight forward. You should've just started a casual conversation you noob. Not just go for "Hey lets go on a date." , ofcourse she's gonna get creeped out. It'll make women feel more forced instead of letting it feel natural. If you eased her in and got her into a flow she would've replied differently. And if you just had a conversation you would've probably found out she was going to a fucking concert.

the 2nd part is wrong.
you think if pic related did the same exact sentence she would pull the "lol dude have fun"
heck no