youtube.com/watch?v=3dvvt2IbNDM
youtube.com/watch?v=lLf0VEnFlyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god bless the amoral retards at fitmisc making baseless pedophilia accusations

blahas back at it again!

What is this? Blaha is a peddo?

fuck off jason

haha innocent until proven guilty motherfuckers

He was deep into conspiracy theories about reptilians and illuminati (claiming to be one himself). These conspiracies often also involve ritual child molestation.
He claims he himself was molested as a child by his uncle. Deflection/projecting maybe?

When mentioning all the things he's been exposed for (bald, claiming to be illuminati, assassin, cia mercenary, steroid lab owner, elite athlete coach) he said "maybe they'll accuse me of being a pedophile next" with a nervous chuckle.

All anecdotal but he is definitely an extremely weird and creepy man.

Yeah Blaha is weird, seems like a salty asshole and posts ridiculous videos but come on, leave the guy alone. He doesn't ask for nearly the amount of abuse he gets.

The obligatory paedophile rumour is just a shitty thing to do to anyone who isn't a major cunt.

Get the fuck over your e-celebs and leave the guy to get on with his life to post stupid videos to laugh at.

Where the fuck is the proof Jason molested ANYONE? Have you ever even met someone who accused me of touching them inappropriately or are you just going by gossip on the internet? Jason is a good guy who respects women, unlike you pathetic virgin trolls on fitmisc.

I'm glad I subscribed to his youtube fitness channel because he gives the best free advice of anyone on the internet. It shows how powerful I've become that supplement companies hire trolls to attack Jason 24/7. Get a life, losers.

>who accused me

>supplement companies hire trolls to attack Jason
evidence?

It's that diamond merchant Marc Pocketliner. He'll do literally anything for a buck. The man has no backbone.

blaha shit posting on fit to defend himself in a troll thread...oh how the not so mighty have declined slightly below where they were before

Monster thread?

He's survived a literal army of NEET internet trolls harassing him 24/7 and didn't even get in trouble for holding people at gunpoint late last year. Nothing can stop Blaha.

He only makes $35-40k a year off YouTube going by his December pay rate despite talking for 3 hours a day so it's not like Blaha "won" at life either.

>bonerection

if anything he said of this nature was true, he'd get in shit with the government. for a supposedly secretive job he did, he talks enough about it to write a fucking book.

everything he says (barring his solid training advice) is trash.

>didn't even get in trouble for holding people at gunpoint

he got evicted from his apartment, lived with his ex stripper girlfriends grandmother until they outstayed their welcome and now lives in a shack.

From the shit in December? Lol if true. I don't follow Blahautism just Veeky Forums and YouTube.

>to pony up that kind of money

Roleplaying has gone to the next level

his girlfriend couldnt even be a stripper in alabama she was that ugly. You have no proof

this is just as bad as women who falsely claimed to be raped. these types accusations ruin a person whether it is true or not.

jason is an adult man who carries around a stuffed animal to fitness expos and makes up ridiculous lies about 360 no scoping insurgents as a blackwater contractor recruited from the xmen academy. he isnt all there.

people need to be held to account, especially when they are trying to ruin other peoples lives with lies, but you all have crossed the line.in trying to end blohos lies you have started being the same type of conspiritard spouting baseless harmful shit that he is. the only difference is you are not mentally ill and should be held to a higher standard.

found more evidence

>you have started being the same type of conspiritard spouting baseless harmful shit that he is
fucking this

all it takes is one stupid fuck to fuck the guy's life up. sure, he lies on the internet all the time, but come on, he's not hurting you so don't destroy his life. he just doesn't deserve it and its not funny to those who aren't edgy newfags who pretend to be racist and laigh at gore

yeah I'm a member on FM but I dont follow the thread. mostly just post in the AAS section. saw this post on Veeky Forums though and i'm catching up on events now.
He did get evicted after the robbing niggers at gunpoint incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dvvt2IbNDM

I agree on that with you, Jason. These are too heavy accusations to smear someone without any proof. It's sad that nowadays you can ruin someone just by saying he diddled kids without any proof. Tho it's not like you had any career to ruin anyway.

that's actually not bad for 3 hours of rambling. I thought he's doing worse

Why the FUCK doesn't he just lose weight? Surely, after a fucking decade he would have accumulated enough willpower and motivation to overcome his shitty eating habits.

Fuck.

probably because he knows he'll not look how he wants, even though he wants to be leaner.

its easier to ignore the game than to play it and lose.

but it's way better to be lean and kinda ugly than fat and really fucking ugly.

Have you ever thought that maybe some people just have a bottomless pit appetite?

Who the fuck are you calling ugly, faggot?

>bottomless pit appetite?
I fill it with mushrooms and celery. Fucking weak faggot.

I'm saying blaha is wayy uglier than he needs to be. He just needs to lose 40 pounds.

ANNUUUUUU

>who the fuck you calling ugly?
blaha obviously, cant you fucking read you autistic ape looking sack of shit?

>suing Blaha
are they have a deathwish?
youtube.com/watch?v=lLf0VEnFlyU

he and she have literally both admitted she used to strip

>implying a little bit of kiddie diddling could stop our boy hemingway

He is just mad. Like, why would you appear in your pants on the internet, boasting about your fitness exploits, if you looked like THAT?

comeon guys, this is satire
that fat fuck cant possibly have a fitness related channel with more that 10 subs

>accused me
>I've become

yes that is Layne

After Blaha disappears can I trip as BlackBlaha since I look like him, but you know, black?

Only if you post exclusively the same way that Jason Blaha talks and put on your +5 hat of weaponsmithing.

jason pls go

4/10
Not subtle enough.

they said he wass done. they said he had no chance... and it was at that point that he decided to sacrifice and subsequently won.