Prove me wrong Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7jUdYqH_fU
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/čadъ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abundant in California

will even get white girls, best of all some of them are smart af too

Are they engineers or something?

Filthy Frank will bone your girl in a pink spandex suit.

mix white with asian sometimes u get these buff 6'2 japanese megachads, they are rare but theyre out there

They're called Chang

>Veeky Forums
>not knowing frank yang
Frank Yang is (was, now he's too calm and nice) fucking intimidating and fucks countless hotties. He'd make chad his bitch.

how do i get a chang thunderwang bf?

How does an Asian ascend to Chang thunderwang status?

Is there a guide on becoming a chad?

1. Be in top 0.1% of chink attractiveness, especially in the eyes. If you have chinese looking eyes then you're fucked, the more western looking they are the better.
2. act as westernized as possible. if you weren't born in it you'll never adapt, just like those creepy pajeets.
If you have charisma and balls the you'll do good.

Chang Thunderwang

By western looking, you mean double eye lids and eye/browridge depth?

Fronk is bonkers. I love it.
十/十 would play a Brahms violin duet with.

Frank is a 5'6" manlet

this reaction pic is shit and you should feel bad for posting it

yeah. these kind of mongol eyes wth the obvious single eyelid is an absolute no no. you don't need double eyelids but you do need to look as non-chinese as possible.

Jeff seid has asian looking eyes (slayer eyes) but the things that make him look NON asian is that he has deep set eyes and a more prominent browridge

>engineers
>smart

they are smart tho, assuming they graduated and not flunked out after the first year

>be born 6'4+

Like regular Chad.

What is the facial structure of an Asian Chad? What makes him different than a regular Asian

engineers are the jobbers of the STEM world

when you make these threads, you need to realize that only the half-white version of them can get girls

>half white/half asians can be alpha
>half black/half whites can be alpha
>half white/half latin can be alpha

if you're a full blown asian, you don't stand a chance. You need some white blood.

u sure bud?

i've seen some black and asian slayers IRL

As a Chinese American I thank God everyday I wasn't born as a filthy White. The White race is dying and us Asians will be the future elite of your mongrel society. All White woman care about, especially attractive ones, is prestige and wealth, which Asians are accquiring in abundance every single day. The White women will be ours and we are going to rice and dice them till their pussy's are raw and sore.

/r/asianmasculinity

But in all seriousness. I've seen some asian chads get a lot of white pussy, but then again it might depend on the setting and the region of the US

why do asians put white pussy on a pedestal? It's literally no different than any other pussy except it doesn't smell as weird.

Fucking asian chad SLAYER

minorities in general put white pussy on a pedestal.

I want to defile and taint the descendants of racists who would have called me a smelly chink and would have barred me from coming into the US.

The White men of the past were right to be worries about the yellow menace, you cannot stop us.

Muscles don't matter brah

*worried

you've got some issues dude. Don't go fully elliott rodger on us

the asian guy is into kpop and probably kpop fashion and has a decent sized jaw and isnt fat

he has ethnic appeal to the koreaboos. that is how he can get that. also she is pretty attractive for a koreaboo wtf

Oh shit. Is that the night market? Always try to find the penis bread vendor but it always sold out before I find it

I used to know an Asian white supremacist who probably posted on /pol/
He would always tell me about how lucky I was to be born white, and how I should ditch my asian girlfriend as not to taint my bloodline.
The funny part was that he was actually pulling tons of white women, but the fact that he wasn't white meant that he could never find happiness, so he was always depressed and self hating.

It was the damnedest thing. He was super racist, but women loved him...

Rare but there are deff asian alphas out there.

are the white women he was pulling ugly as fuck or actually attractive

holy fuaark, alpha as fuck

They were pretty good looking. Mostly from the nearby college.

did he browse /r/asianmasculinity lol

youtube.com/watch?v=e7jUdYqH_fU

HOLY...fucking chad

lol look at yours you retard

Just /pol/.
He would always talk about how Hitler was a great guy and how all minorities should be put in camps.
He said that if the race war ever came he'd join the whites as a fifth columnist and work for their acceptance.
Shit was funny as fuck watching him tell blacks and Mexicans that they're an abomination from god

What is that guy and girl's name?

I NEED TO FIND OUt. Link!

Bf is an Asian Chad.
It's like the jackpot desu

r u a grill???

Not really

fucking gay

wrong. 6'2"-6'3" = slayer chico height

Lol there is a penis bread vendor??

Tbf he's not bad looking.

does he have an instagram?

Dos gums

are you young? its history that white people generally didnt race mix and its becoming more of less weird thing these days. its like the equivalent of fucking a girl that would said in the past that they would never fuck you

Idk. I got those pics from a race baiting thread on /pol/. They are quite sensitive

did pol find pics of them?

pol is full of nonwhite self hating shitskins and fat white neckbeards. they will get jealous of anyone succesful in irl things.

Did pol link an instagram

Nope. Are you gonna jerk off to him?

>Where do you think you are.webm

>tfw working to be one
>tfw it'll probably all be in vain
Hold me Veeky Forums.

He's like 5'11" actually

Fuck I'm white and Asian only 6'0". Should I kms?

>Do Asian Chads even exist?
Thank God if they don't.
Chad is a toxic gas.
Here's proof:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Slavic/čadъ

yes i am a koreaboo

pic related

Is hip clothing and K-pop hairstyle obligatory to count as "Chad" for millennials?

Well

If they have a muscular buff body and takes up alpha activites and have slayer social skills/face then yes

but if theyre skinnyfat kpop wannabees than they are not chad

>1. Be in top 0.1% of chink attractiveness, especially in the eyes. If you have chinese looking eyes then you're fucked, the more western looking they are the better.
>2. act as westernized as possible. if you weren't born in it you'll never adapt, just like those creepy pajeets.
What a meme.

>2. act as westernized as possible. if you weren't born in it you'll never adapt, just like those creepy pajeets.
Like born in the West or what?

Biggest Chad at my high school was a Chinese dude. Had a threesome with two cheerleaders freshman year and smashed at least 12 chicks before graduation. We knew he was banging an english teacher but nobody could prove it. Absolute madman, defended me from a nigger once.

Wherever you are Nick, thanks.

it's funny, Chang and Tyrone both will always go for Stacy instead of Sakura and and Laquisha. White women are just a universal status symbol to everyone, that's why only beta white guys ever date asian or black chicks.

Funny, the most alpha guy I knew was a Blasian. His dad was Chinese, his mother was mulatto.
He was handsome and had good hair actually, fit too.

Are Chinese the only Asian alphas?

Well they DID invent kung fu. I notice Chinese dudes tend to be more aggressive and confident than Japanese or Korean dudes.

Here in Ausland, most of the buff/confident Asian bros are either Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean.

After being invisible for 12 years of highschool, they got sick of been told what to do by their peers/families/society expectations and decided to lift, become more extroverted and more aggressive/assertive in their tonal interactions. Still smart as shit too, most of them are doing STEM/Law/Business in Uni.

Source: Best friend is Asian

You just dropped a large redpill

I know have one in several of my classes. About 5'10", strong chiselled jaw and overall attractive face, broadish shoulders, dresses well when he feels like it, been lifting for a year know and despite being weaker than me looks way better. Gets more tang than me.

I got the second part down pat.

>be 4th gen canadian
>redneck as fuck
>have truck
>do manual labor
>listen to classic rock, prog rock, metal
>don't speak a lick of my native tongue

>canadian
>edgy music
lel good luck, wang

>the most alpha guy I knew was a Blasian.
>Are Chinese the only Asian alphas?
Mixed Austro-Korean goddess on the right.

I have never met one and I meet a lot of asians on a daily basis. Asian American men are extremely beta. Maybe in Asia?

My Hapa friend looks like her, but has a more compact midface and shorter but still pretty fit

They do exist. Especially in California.

Which region in the US do you live in?

Would let him fuck me, n-no homo.

most asians are betas/yes men

u said what ningen?

This is what Asians look like at their peak performance
> pic related

Chan

all of these are SE Asians. Do pajeet chads exist?

6'2" Korean master Asian race.

Doing my masters at UCLA.

No issues slaying snow bunnies.

But I've been getting pretty thirty for high test latinas.

Oh, 200lbs, been lifting for about 12 years.