/fruad/

fraud /fraud/ steroids sterons general

prev: ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your retarded ass questions

reminder: alex is still banned. report on sight

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-fit.net/2017/scientific-recommendations-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I into ball sack health edition

The exact protocol is
>Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
>Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
>Days 1-45 Nolva 40mg ED

>The PCT program outlined below represents what I consider to be an ideal and effective post-cycle program. It was developed by the doctors at the Program for Wellness Restoration (PoWeR), who have a formidable history helping patients recover normal hormonal functioning following steroid therapy. One of the key doctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy. PoWeR published this program as part of a recent clinical study, which involved 19 healthy male subjects who were taking supraphysiological (highly suppressive) doses of testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks. Their HPGA Normalization Protocol focuses on the combined use of HCG, Nolvadex' and Clomid, and is perhaps the only clinically documented post-cycle therapy program to be found in the medical literature

> dyke legally cheats
> meanwhile more worthy athletes cant get controlled substances from doctor
the only good thing about steroids classified as a controlled substance is that your average joe wont use them, so its less competitive for us when banging their wifes

nah there's no beef here famalam

hmm

Tinder is so lame. It's either this or like a day of nothing. Fuck this stupid platform.

MasT, what dose of mast and Test do you run when blasting? Do you get any joint issues from the mast?

nevermind

question guys, does the hyper masculine look from the blast stay after you drop to a cruise dose?

i can literally see my testosterone levels when i look in the mirror.

Woman are fucking lame. The only reason they catch our interest is because they have a pussy/ass and boobs.

Currently on 80-100mg mast and 750 test-e. Higher mast(500mg) fucked with my mind really much. I am prone to paranoia and got really paranoid about my gf cheating on me all the time. Couldn't concentrate on anything anymore.

Now you talk about it. Recently i noticed that my knees really hurt, it might be because I am like 9 months on lower dose of mast. Might go on msm chondroitine glucosamin again. That shit is top-tier for your joints.

Also you should always be on PSO + SAW when you're mast, because your prostate will blow up and you will piss every 2 min.

Yes because it's baseline programming to fill a pussy with semen dummy.

why does steroidcalc just do the plot

I need to figure out how many viles I need and i dont like math

I am having a gyno surgery tomorrow at 8am. What do I say to my surgeon so he understands I want the entire thing removed so gyno never grows back?

You can't literally add and subtract?

Jesus dude. Use a normal calculator. What are your numbers

are you retarded my man

you didn't think about having this conversation with your doctor before the day of the surgery?

you tell him you want the entire gland removed

My manager is now officially not coming to the office again, KEK. The big boss is now taking over his office for now(the one that fired him)and soon my new PAJEET MANAGER IS TAKING HIS PLACE

FUCKING PAJEETESSSS WITH THEIR FUCKING CURRY AND RICE SMELL.

I am still learning. Alpha man is in progress. I am still waiting for approval from Jerry.

cruise on low test + mast to keep the look. Mostly carbs will fill you up a bit more.

I managed to keep this look while being on 200 test + 40 mast-e

I asked him if he would remove the entire gland and he said yes, then I asked him if there's any chance it could grow back, and he said yes.

I didn't ask any more questions, and now I am confused as fuck

how much you weigh in that pic masT?

>Suppressed is suppressed
yeah i was shitposting, no worries. hcg is hella expensive for me but well worth it imho

i have been through worse, just not THIS MUCH at once haha

but thanks. and as i wrote in last thread, seething hate is a surprisingly good preworkout.

1 vial/ 2.5g test
1ml/ 250mg test
1 week/ 500mg test
1 cycle/ 12 weeks

500 * 12 = 6000g test

2500mg test/ vial means you will want 3 vials.

Been a week and a half since I pinned last and I'm still getting rock hard boners and hiding 24/7; the scale dropped a bit but I'm not getting any weaker... wtf I thought I'd be a no-boner getting weak pussy after I stopped the test...

do you consider 82.5% pure EQ fair? is this standard for EQ? or Should I keep looking?

I weighed myself before i started this bulk/blast and i was 96,4 kg. Currently weighing 103 kg, but I am stagnating atm. Thinking about adding another compound. Maybe dbol?

was here on the lowest weight i guess. I miss the not bloated look

apparently it degrades before testing thus bad purity

>hiding
horny* 24/7. Fucking phone posters.

All in all 0 side effects for my first cycle. 500mg a week of test. I made crazy strength gains (all lifts up 30-60 pounds depending on what lift) but not much size gain at all (nowhere near natty limit either) did I just not eat enough? Or is a test cycle not gonna put noticable amounts of muscle on? I mean I'm bigger don't get me wrong I'm just a little disappointed in the size gains..

Fug I wanna see my abs again I hate cutting

Not even fat ass just feels like permanently 15%

Upped cardio and don't drink as much anymore. That's helping at least

Welcome to reality

Be sure to remind all the nattys that gains are still hard work regardless and roids aren't magic

>500 * 12 = 6000g test
leaving humanity behind with no survivors

For me not below 300, which is almost too high a cruise for me to begin with. If feeling kinky add 100mg Proviron split am/pm to low test dose* and pay attention to your glycogen.

*ymmv greatly kek

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (post too long: 2367 more E omitted)
Same t b h

so im going to need 150 needles for this cycle, so I'll order or purchase about 180-200.

and you guys say I can go to my pharmacy? like a walgreens?

Okay you have the numbers so do the math dummy. I'm literally only good for my body and I'm still not too stupid to do basic Einstein math.

> 13.2 lbs of testosterone
top kek

Also, aside from understanding and managing sides, that's why I always tell noobs to do test only first before blowing money on other shit. First cycles almost always universally suck and now you can learn from your mistakes before adding more shit in.

You probably didn't eat or train enough. Or both, btw

>not conveniently bulk buying your raws in flour sacks anyway

There are bodybuilders who inject this much every month.

I goto Tractor Supply Company :)

Well I tell you what dude I trained 6-7 days a week with an intensity that I never coulda touched naturally.

And I'm looking back on it I mean I did gain size in late, legs, traps and delts but my chest and arms stayed virtually the same size. Maybe my arms are just genetically small? Idk. Oh well.

Test/tren cycle at the end of May should put on some decent mass.

I'm not sure whether you're playing along or you don't realize your typo

No there aren't I'm very obviously retarded. Fuck I need a better sleep cycle.

I am the blurred line between trolling and being retarded.

anabolic synthol tho

LITERS of oil

I like your style. Pile it on your desk like Scarface kek

Well training sounds fine, how much were you eating? Doing volume work? How long were you on?

I feel you tho, I've been on a while but still not a mutant. One day we may.

Yessir volume and I was training for 1.5 -2 hours every day where as natty the absolute longest I'd be in the gym would be an hour an a half but usually was in and out in an hour.

Why haven't I seen a reduction in libido?

Using caulk gun and filed down drinking straw like one user suggested a few threads back. We /balloon animal/ now.

Yessir volume and I was training for 1.5 -2 hours every day where as natty the absolute longest I'd be in the gym would be an hour an a half but usually was in and out in an hour.
On for 12 weeks
Ate a shit ton the first 8, cut calories the last 4 but didn't really lose weight just kinda stayed the same. I think mainly cuz of bloat cuz when I take an AI my weight goes down quite a bit. I didn't really need any Aromasin at all in this cycle.

Why haven't I seen a reduction in libido?

>>>>>>>/fruad/
FRUAD

E2 still good probably and test isn't fully cleared

How long was your cycle?

The fun starts soon, stay strong user

> 80-100mg
Damn, thats a lot lower than I typically see done. I was doing 500mg a week, gave me tons of joint and mood issues. Ill try it again at the lower dose.

>I'd rather be at a far slower speed but this is because they have a time frame of hours to eat lists that can helo me?
>SL and SS are all about gaining strength as quickly as possible, then you can switch to a more advanced program.
>Mix the shit out of your diet.
>It's not an appeal to authority either, that's like saying linking to reddit was an important thing for our species, and the anti backne it gives me is worth it.
>You'll build muscle and restricting loose skin.
I'm family is getting worried that I will never want to do with my life.
>First cycles almost always universally suck and now I only made it past weeks twice before.
>Talk to any tradie whos been in the highest rated bed you can go crazy with it.A week in I became insatiably horny.

Thanks /fraud/ for increasing my life.

I kicked genetics in the face thanks to you guys.

more like genetics kicked you in the face you probably look like the hunchback of notre dame lmao

ur fault. I still have 1 month left of my 16 week blast and im making insane fucking gains

what in all nine circles of hell

>Talk to any tradie whos been in the highest rated bed you can go crazy with it.A week in I became insatiably horny.
w2c

>Should I go with finasteride or shit.in addition, I am pretty acne prone so I kept pushing her dumb ass off of me.
>Take aspirin, occasional prami and will be sent out over the coming weeks.
I>f you don't see how the energy shift of ejaculating and loss of semen would be rough but I look young so nobody knows.
>I want to populate the earth with many of my old ways of acting like a mild test base with an oral that is strong.
>Don't know much about it going on.
>Used to live 0 min away from basically all drugs.
>Just plow through this for weeks then drop down to years of bad sleep habits and drinking my shake right before sleep.

lmao

lmao ROASTED

Bot is kinda shit tbH

I CAN RELATE TO ALL OF THIS

>I'm eating 5k calories per day and going for long walks and doing lots of deep breathing.

>Yeah, I'll stick to your macros and cut again.
>I think its important to me because I have noticed that any crime called in by a Masteron cycle?
>You're a normal person?You're a Frauder

>Plan is to fap. Why?Well monogamy was an appeal to authority. reddit

lol you got me haha

>>You're a normal person?You're a Frauder
it does have a point

>>Just plow through this for weeks then drop down to years of bad sleep habits and drinking my shake right before sleep.
me

>How bad is this and found no correlation.
Going off end of the Poster.

>I get the sides.

>And Today I started and I am going to die without your drugs, fraud
>I am utterly tren and sad

>Means for true.I have a comp coming up in a Mine.Pretty interesting job, shit always breaks or explodes which I will maintain.

WHAT'S UP CRIMINALS! WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

WHAT YOU PLANNING TO DO IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS WHEN THEY CATCH YOU?

Just fuck my diet up senpai.

sci-fit.net/2017/scientific-recommendations-1/

Huge logically organized group of studies showing the current scientific recommendations for strength training.

I've only got 8 clen tabs left and no money. Can I start like a mini cycle for half a week?

you can now filter me and go about your day...

>But my weight has been fucking with test and deca with aromasin and no pimples or oily skin
>currently you're obviously roiding you special snowflake, first of all.

>You might as well never have happened at all the time when Alex fucked off

>I'm thinking of doing tren for a bit on the aromasin, . x times a week, x mg aromasin.

>Been sober since I graduated and even quit weed a few months to be a literal child compared to year olds.

>>I am utterly tren and sad
same

now fuck off mate, bots of this kind become stale ridiculously fast

They're "good" fats from nuts so you're good they don't count. Neither does the sugar or oil. /S

>feck that essentially means i must acquire pct by the literal pound (bnc 3 years as of march 2017)

I've basically accepted I'll likely be on TRT in some way my entire life. I was on TRT from 16-18 and then off for like 6 months because my doctor sucked and them I got on again at 18-now which has been 4 years.

I may try to restart with triptorellin in the future or some other pct. If those don't work I'll probably just go with test-u shots every week or two and maybe try a gel some time in the future just for ease of application.

>>You might as well never have happened at all the time when Alex fucked off

KEK holy fuck

>I get the sides.
>And Today I started and I am going to die without your drugs, fraud

He's not wrong

Wut u blastin?

get blitzed on prison toilet wine as preworkout, lift whatever heavy shit i can find to failure, the rest of the day do calisthenics and buttfuck weaker criminals no homo

God fucking damnit I saved the thumbnail.

Hnnnghg the hips and body on this girl, breeding material/10.

picture in higher res poleeeeez

I need off this website. The mentality here is gross.

i was shitposting, but that sounds like a plan. gel is hella gay though

sorry bimbo but you are the weird one

I'm pretty chill tho

you are basically a big tall wide shouldered nu-male m8

There is no sugar or oil in there. But it's 660 kcal per 100g.

You know Jim dulling is a fucking white bread nightmare though.

cocoon mode for years and came back to start my first cycle at uni and now no one knows i exists, feels quite bad, anyhow test-e in the mail today.

I don't know what that means. If that's some sort of insult to my masculinity, that kind of just proves my argument.

Regardless, I don't know if a nu male would have fucked 3 different girls this week.

It's not like you were in a dark place. Interesting that you know so much, so was just curious, you planning to get back into anabolics this summer?

What? I'm still on gear.

>dark place
Yeah I guess but it was just me reacting badly and being silly to a really big nonissue. 100% fine with AI. I fuck my shitty roommate raw and then don't come home and fuck other women. I feel pretty okay.

Moving soon and I'm just going to focus on saving money and going back to school.

After weeks drop the dbol tren A in over drive and maybe oral anavar or winnie.

Growing up I've had it since I was 100 pounds, didn't exercise.

They said Dont eat anything before midday and you'll see your fat melt away while gaining muscle and I'm not super low BF.

Why even bring it up?

I'll always be smaller than you.

Will Clen make me have to turn in my natty card?

Can I order it to my front door in the US or should I use some sort of precautions like PO box or something like that?

you niggas use coinbase?

I think im gonna go debit on my first bitcoin purchase and bank after

>bought bitcoins 2 weeks ago and the value of the bitcoin raised dramatically in that time, got $70 more than what I actually paid in USD

wow what the h*ck

I'm really glad you pussed out - sounds like you to make fast cash and inject twice a week and see how big I can limit the outbreaks.
I never get to pills a day.Anyone know how hard it first is.
I don't have any girlfriend yet and won't be alone soon. So i hope

After weeks drop the dbol tren A in over drive and maybe oral anavar or winnie.
Being in the man?
I'd like to experience.
Basicly you have to keep the look.
Then you can eat whatever you want to leave humanity behind and scare normies.

Would doing this routine be too much on 500mg tren e and 150mg test c EW?

Monday: Deadlift 531 with accessories
Tuesday: Bench 531 with accessories
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Squat 531 with accessories
Friday: OHP 531 with accessories
Saturday: Lower, low intensity focus on bodybuilding
Sunday: Upper, low intensity focus on bodybuilding

I'm always well into the muscle and I'm still a pipe dream.
Nofap is is something you could possibly take.

In the end you will never be yourself, muscle or no muscle

>discussing with the bot