Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just banter lad

naturally retarded yes

probably, i guarantee none of them are over 5'8 either

t. poortherner

But why do they kiss?

kissing your friends is normal bong behavior. it is not considered gay over there

Rofl that top lad not letting a fag go to waste

Really? I thought only the French and the Italians do that

Size and muscle mass is definitely achievable naturally but however they look the type of guys to take a shortcut and use steroids to make those gains in 1 year instead of 5 years.

no to mention they are pissed, so dehydrated as fuark senpai

French and italian men kiss each other on the cheeks. Scottish men prefer to kiss on the mouth

>ily bby
>I know
>commence BDSM
Nah it's a gradual and natural increase in faggotry, if you did that shit in the 80s it wouldn't end well. Now you just need to say "no homo" and everything goes. You think those ripped shirtless pretty boys with fash haircuts aren't getting smashed and shagging when nobody's looking?

low inhib SLAYERS

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E

achievable natty but I am pretty sure that those lads aren't

please ignore this american poster

because they get laid so they aren't scared of getting called homosexuals, all the guys in high school that didn't got laid were the most "homophobic" and they all dressed like shit and had shit grooming, meanwhile I shaved my entire body and used self tan lmao, but they didn't call me gay

Fuck. I need to move to the UK

what's the difference between bongs and niggers?

So you kept up on grooming to attract more strange, but you didn't actually kiss a guy. And you didn't do it with the whole school watching because that would be gay.

A bit of melanin

we just do it for the banter

niggers act out of malice or stupidity. we're just havin a laugh