*starts working out right next to you*

*starts working out right next to you*

*Tries to finish whatever I'm doing as fast as possible and move to another exercise*

>constantly flexing from that point on
>posture better
>sneak looks at her when she's doing her sets
>walk past her during rest periods and sniff the air
>pretend to ignore her until she leaves
>tell everyone this chick at the gym wanted my dick

*teleports behind you and unzips my dick*

Hey you are very beautiful. How is your workout routine?

how did you get into my apartment?

am i the only one who does this as a way of asserting dominance and sending a message of "you are shit n i will leave at any point in time during the relationship because its only pussy"

India or Mexico?

*whips out dick*
You have to eat this.

Yeah man, I don't care about anyone especally women
fuck I love being a sociopath

*posts about it in a mirin' thread on Veeky Forums*

You're confusing dominance with autism.
holy kek
>Yeah I leave as fast as possible when a woman gets near me
>I'm such a sociopath lol I'm so cool
>I hope she talks to me
I'm cringing

This, nearby qts make me dig deep and get out that extra rep, probably activate some biological hidden energy cache. I don't know why people complain about them.

I don't leave right away, but if I need to move after I'm done with whatever I'm doing I'll go, I won't wait around just to try and watch her or hope a conversation will start. I don't let them think pussy power has control over me.
I think between the ages of men from 27 to 35 pussy power loses its control anwyas. You're not raging with hormones anymore always looking to have sex but you're not too old where you know you're either stuck with your wife or only old worn out women and you want your last chance of perky ealry 20 year old girls.

>tfw a gymslut starts deep squatting with a 20lb barbell literally 1 yard in front of me as i'm sitting on the bench

Literally what is the right course of action in this situation, lads? Am I supposed to look away as if I were some faggot? Am I supposed to pretend she doesn't exist?

I just look straight ahead, right through her, because fuck you I was here first.

"stop tanning, you look like shit"

*doesn't make eye contact and thousand yard stares between sets*

:farts:

>tfw you unrack a heavy squat and you can feel people looking at you

You are a fallen women and must be stoned until dead, Inshallah!
Pffft...nothin' personnel, kuffar...

"Ew why is that guy just starring at that woman squatting "
"I'm telling management"
b-but I was looking there first! #1!1!11!!!

Why would a woman be in the weights are?

*starts contemplating life together*

* I nervously glance at her but quickly turn my head away to avoid harrassing her and looking like a creep. I start thinking that maybe she started excercising next to me to get my attention. Nah, that never happens. I realize that no girl will ever want me. But maybe this time? Oh shit, she just looked at me! I look at her and she turns away. Fuck, what a fucking creep I am. She was propably looking at something else. Gotta finish my set and cut the workout short so she wont think I am a creep. Okay, put the dumbells back. FUCK, i dropped one right on my toes. Man that hurts but I gotta break contact. I srat speed walking away from the gym and feel sorry for myself because lifting wont get me girls *

Because Chads aren't in other parts of the gym.

>tfw you are doing bench presses and a girl comes to do some glute bend shit so close that you cant unrack the barbell

Fucking commercial gyms reee

I do this motion.

Fuck, this was accurate. Man, this hurts

*loses conciousness and drops bar on neck because all bloodflow from my brain goes directly to my dick*

I feel

ask her if shes planning to get impregnated tonight

Tren did this to me. Gave me this absolute alphanness that meant i saw these sloots as just shallow vain fucks ttying to goble my gains, so i ignored most cardiobunnies while at the gym. That shit also gave me 100 numbers in a month so i aint tripping

stop

This. God this!!

stop user it hurts

, quickly followed by feelsfuckingbadman

Fucking hell. I'm not the only one?

*cums*

BLLLEEEEEAAAAAARRRPPPPP

Ring to end my life.png

If I was a girl I would do stuff like that all the time. Wear the tightest tights I have and a crop top, do stretches and deep squats right next to or directly in front of typical Veeky Forumsizen-looking guys, then raise a huge fuss when I catch them starting and get them kicked out of the gym. Just for lulz.

You are Polish, or at least slav.
Tell me how right I am.

slavs are niggers and don't get anxiety over sex because sex means nothing but "muh dik" in their culture.

Jesus fucking Christ I want to punch her in the face so bad. Everything about her, from her goddamn expression to her posture and shitty "haha lol im a gril :))" thumbs up is so fucking infuriating. She symbolizes every privilege that girls ignorantly and unknowingly have over guys, while also symbolizing the pain and strife of the insecurities of every guy. She can have anyone she wants. Most guys can only dream of a girl like this, and she's so happy and ignorant of her place on the top it's sickening.

Fuck off.

most women already do that

seriously they fucking do, it's sick

slow your roll autismo

is this some new type of bait?

Don't be mean
I'm a Ukrainian and I was literally scared of girls until probably ~16

Kek

Hi Elliott.

your dick zips?

they'd get laughed at if they did that here

where you live

they'd get laughed at back in turkey as well

I WANT TO GO BACK ;-;

your poorfag neighbor

w-which one...

Greece?
you are not just a neighbor you are a brother, no matter how much negativity there may be between us, a lot of our culture is indistinguishable and our genetics are very close too

y-you too

are you two faggots gonna kiss?

*farts*

>mfw some girl does weighted hip thrusts beside me

Like seriously, she was pretty much dry humping the air with a medicine ball on her lap.

This is too real, exact thought process.
How the fuck do i break out of this shit.

Think about fucking her and hope she picks up on it telepathically

>doing weighted dips with 3 plates
>girl walks up and asks to work in
>says 135 is really impressive
Wew

>tfw girl I had a one night stand with started to go my uni gym
>While me n my mate are working out she and her friend work out near us and constantly giggle
>she texts me asking if she saw me in the gym
>dont reply
>today she was there again giggling

I cant take it bros

*catches you staring from a mirror*

Angle for the threesome user. Believe in me who believes in you.

>not having Velcro

Yes you sociopathic autist.

*ignores you completely and continues focusing 100% on my workout*

how dare attempt you sabotage my gains, whore

Fuck man...

100 numbers, like 100 phone numbers?

what was your opener?

today

What is the problem here? turn that ons into a FWB
This was me till 30, now its poor pp, starting to fade and barely used

this hurts me man. stop

This is what she texts her friend later

I changed my mind. Shariah law can't come soon enough.

Fucking savage

*smile
*say something relevant to our workouts, maybe make a light-hearted joke
*introduce myself
*just made a new friend

I think I had that issue where every girl has to be a target for sex. By having a casual friend mindset, it takes the edge off interactions and by chance you do think she's cute, you guys will see each other more at the gym and build natural rapport

This only applies to intimate situations like the gym or school, where outright indications of interest can seem awkward or creepy

>I was suppose to
Bothers me almost as much as the rest.
Question, if this grill doesn't like her bf, why not just break up? She says she feels bad, but why not just quit cheating if it makes you feel bad?

because humans are programmed to mate and this increases her chance at doing that

I know her irl. she dates an investment banker if that helps fire up your autism even more

she's also programmed to get a partner to help raise the child to adult but this drops those chances pretty hard.

>the more obscure the captcha, the more likely you can just click random shit (select all stairs and I picked all the not stairs)
Take that skynet, I'll delay you as much as I can.

*go away and secretly stare at her in the mirror*

>tfw the reason people look at me when i'm squatting is because i can only squat lmao 55 kg

Rodgers back from the grave.

Let me tell you about my gym experience today Veeky Forums

>10/10 blonde cutie that is always lifting whenever I'm there
>Looks like one of those cute youtube fitness girls
>Sit down on incline bench
>She sits right infront of me and starts doing dumbbell rows
>Fucking yoga pants juicy ass busting through the seams
>Sweating my dick off
>Can't stare, won't stare
>Do my sets as quick as possible while staring at my phone during my rests
>rest as quick as possible
>She's gyrating and vibratin
>She's staring right at me through the mirror infront of us
>She's lickin her lips
>Get freaked out and leave
>Don't even unrack my weights
>I take a quick look back and she's pissed
>Go sit down to do some seated OHP
>Some random Chad starts chatting her up
>Literally blonde beast
>Sit downs behind her and spots her Dumbbell OHP
>Just stare through the mirror as the Chad rubs his body on hers
>Think to myself what if I wasn't a pussy

what? you just look like the other beta retards who hurry up to move onto an exercise. just because you think it makes you badass doesn't make it true.

if you really wanted to show her you'd continue without giving a single fuck that she was near you.

too true, I agree with this 100%

You guys are so fucking embarrassing. Please kill yourselves, ASAP

>tfw new to weightlifting
>have managed to progress to lmao 2pl8 deads
>assume position, grab bar
>lift
>let rip the loudest fart in all of existence
>sounds like my ass cheeks actually tore
>3 people were behind me when I started
>WERE

How do I stop this

Literally Elliot Rodgers

Women at the gym literally do not care about you at all unless you have olympic-level lifts.

The only time I care about other people at the gym is if they are in my way, or lifting super heavy and I'm impressed. Even then, I just glance and continue my workout.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

I do this but with 4 plate plus. It's how I stop people talking to me.

like Nicholas Cage in Adaptation, good stuff