CBT - Genetically superior edition

>lifting for 2 weeks
>already way more gainz than most of Veeky Forums

who else here /genetically superior/?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol I'm also 6'5" and seeing as how you're not shredded or dry in the slightest I can %100 confirm that you are a skinnyfat dyel. It's fine to be confident, but no, you aren't really better than everyone. Try harder, do it for more time, and maybe we'll see. His related is my back at 260, currently cutting

Me.
I fucked your mom.
Im your father.
Im superior to you and never coming back!

hey look, ANOTHER shitpost thread.
>BUHHHHH FIT WAS BETTER IN 2012 BUHHH I WONDER WHY ITS BAD

That's a long way to say you're jelly. Imagine what I'll look like after 4 weeks!!! Lmao

Not Genetically advantaged(I think)
Pretty average except height and dig bick.
6'3" 173lb
First "pose" ever....Not even worth it since I'm dyel.

Do any of you guys have Scandinavian ancestors?

I'm danish (op)

Started my cut Monday I'm 212lbs, would I be about 15% bf? I wanna get to 190

Yes I'm 75% German, coming from northern European blood

How dig is your bick? I keep fucking hearing mine is slightly above average at 7*6 but every girl I get with seem disappointed or say they've had bigger it's annoying

"Watch out guys I'll be 221 and my bench will have gone up 5lbs1!!1 then I'll get a gf right

50% Irish , 50% german/irish/euro mut(mums shitty genetics)...So probably yes (I'mm the redface)

Is this first hand or are you telling them your dicksize?...If the latter it's because women are lied and cant measure...8" Is really more like 6". If the former then you're fucking with some hoes.

7.75x5.9 Girls say it's big.

i would say about 16 yeah, mirin shoulder to hip ratio, also if i were you i would tan.

you must be fucking complete whores

Looking good lads.

>tfw no good room with good lighting to take pics in

Little better, just graduated to 1pl8 bench pls reply

Pic from summer, now bulking. What should I work on?
5'9 150

6' king of manlets masterrace

My current situation.. haven't been feeling too good about myself these days, all my friends and family are telling me my face is too skinny and that I look sick

no way u only bench 1 pl8

>face too skinny
this is how you know they are jelly

That's the thing, I tend to agree with them, and it's people like my brother (who is definitely not jealously / maliciously giving me bad advice).

Ive lost about 10 pounds over the last year or so.. trying to gain back around 3

5'9 master manlet

Rank my devolution... How to save this shit?
The last photos weight is wrong btw. Its 240lbs, thats where im at now.

6'4, 240lbs of fat

if i start lifting at 21, will i make a lot of noob gains or is that when you're 15-17?

Yeah

Do I look good enough to impress nor.ie girls shirtless?

I am an ex cardio junkie who only did calisthenics and now I am introducing some dumbells training into my routine, so I am technically just beginning to lift.

you claimed you were 6'1 on your tinder profile

>he doesn't use his morning height

I'm not the other guy, but I'm 6ft and 3/4 inches, but instead of bumping myself up, whenever someone asks me how tall I am, I say just 6ft. More often than not they will be like "oh there's no way, you are at least 6 1" or some other shit. If I had said I was 6 1, most Normies would say I'm 6ft, but by turning it around, now they add an inch. It is truly d e v i l i s h.

I probably have a bigger wang. So suck it, manlet.

:^)

174 bw lifts 525 squat 280 bench and 525 deadlift

What bofy parts should i start to work on the most on this bulk

post uncensored please

Why

He wants to see your tiny little penis buried in pubic hair

Lol

there's no way you look like that being that much weaker than me

SHOWERS GET OUT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

5'10 145lbs
What mode am I? Am I considered ottermode yet?

Looking for advice from more experienced people : should I bulk or should I cut? Don't have enough muscle to be aesthetic at

Doing my first powerlifting meet this weekend

>fat
>stretchmarks

Whats your goal lifts and bw babe

Never done a meet before so I'm going fairly conservative, goal is to go 9 for 9. BW about 175lbs right now, goals are
>bench 265
>squat 335
>dl 480

hey its the tom hardy look alike guy

You look fucking great man, ignore them. Getting a tan helps get rid of that "sickly" look.

you're skinny af senpai you can put on a few more pounds

I'm on PPL atm, should I switch?

noice whats your goal to go to nats or just for fun
im about the same bw (like a pound under)
and im going for 550-300-540 at my first meet in April

Leafy?

nah just for fun, I never trained specifically for strength but had a friend ask if I wanted to do a meet with him. Maybe I'll get hooked on it, but for now it just seems like a new thing to experience

>currently cutting

Lol you may as well just call it what it is fatty, you're trying to lose weight, you aren't cutting.

mirin lats
i gotta ask, are you english? i don't know why, but this picture is giving me a very strong "england" vibe

honestly ive only recenty started doing bb movements with my pl so ive really only been training for strength for 2 years and want to go to worlds

most say that your first meet gets you hooked hopefully you do good and love it

>6'5"
>small waist
>23.5" wide shoulders
>blonde
>white
>20/15 better than perfect vision
>green eyes
>never broken a bone
>7 inch dick
>no hair loss in family
>father use to compete, won 2nd in Mr. Massachusetts in the 70's

I've been told multiple times that I should donate to a sperm bank

thanks bro, gl at yours

How does the new training top look Veeky Forums

5 sizes too small

the sleeves look a bit short mate

Just get to a healthy bmi sorry but they are being retarded.

Im assuming bro is older

Literally everything you posted is completely opposite of me. I need to end my life man.

how many lbs to lose till i get rid of my love handles?ive cut 6 lbs so far i was thinking around 7 or 8 more to go.
im afraid of losing my shoulder and trap joocyness and strength. advice pls

Thats what I thought too but apparently that's the intended fit. It's a large just to give u an idea

best natty physique in thread, lift heavy brother

>Best natty physique in thread

There is noone on roids ITT

Yeah just said it preemptively :^)

how are you only gonna show your arms in a cbt thread?

Sorry senpai

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MIRROR YOU MONG

You look good for normie standards

Reminder that you can spend 1-2 months longer bulking before getting shredded in a month's time.

Just a friendly bruv tip

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

6'2"
85kg

Dude you're looking good as fuck. Ignore the retards.

Interesting stuff, I have no intention of doing a 48 hour fast but I think it really drives home the point you can cut on a ~1000 kcal deficit, just need to keep your protein/fat in check. Cut hard and fast.

Thanks guys I appreciate it a lot.. really haven't been feeling too great these days. Brother is younger and more ripped than I am. Maybe they are just used to the "old" me

Wtf is wrong with your chest

Stop stealing your little brother's shirts.

Pessimistic nipple curse. But otherwise p gud.

How am I doing? 19 y/o natty

Get cosmetic surgery?

45 days in

How am I doing fit? Trying to lean bulk, but I'm not sure how to really ago about it. Any advice on what I should work on? My goals are to be more athletic.

lookin pretty good m'dog nice rear delts

Go about*

I only did low rep bench press for too long and now it's very underdeveloped

Workin on it

Thats what natty bulking is like bro. Looks like your ready to cut

wtf is that shit around your stomach?

current goal body but with bigger arms
keep going

Spreading your last for a back photo looks like fucking trash just so you all know

Idk but work on your pecs

6'0

Rates?

5'11" @ 157lbs

I've been eating more (/better) for about 2 weeks and doing SS seriously for less than that. I was lifting without much discipline on and off for maybe a month before that

How long can I expect before I look semi decent

You look athletic as is. Good insertions and stuff. If you want to lean into the aesthetics more I'd work on delts and arms. They look good as is but size will make them nicer. Also traps.

fucking G O O F Y

170lbs 5'10"
How do I get massive legs.
I almost threw up and passed out from doing deadlifts yesterday.

fapping to this
thx m8

Which picture is better?

Or this