FUCKING SWEET POTATOES

I've starting lifting 3 weeks ago and eating really well.
Since I'm a diabetic I have only been eating clean while trying to bulk.
I have been eating quite a lot of sweet potatoes.
I work nights so I wake up at 7pm then have an hour to get ready and eat food.
I usually do my sweet potatoes in the microwave as of how easy it is.
but I think I might kms if I eat any more of them plain.
any have recipes they use with them and how long they can leave them for in the fridge?

make sweet potato fries

Sweet potato mash is really good

Sweet potato pancakes

these have ruined me on other types

they're like dessert, so good. Dont even need salt or pepper

protip: slower you cook them the sweeter they become, has to do with an enzyme that is only active in a certain temp range.

sweet potato mash with chilli and garlic - fry finely diced chilli and garlic in butter or olive oil then mix through the mash. add small amount of cream for extra richness season to taste with salt and pepper.

smoked paprika wedges - cut sweet potato in wedges an even as pos coast with a small amount of olive oil add salt, black pepper and paprika to taste.

sweet potato hash - grate sweet potato microwave for 2-4 mins. grate onion. strain and squeeze to remove excess moisture add 1 -2 beaten eggs. fry mixture in 2-3 tbsps of olive oil untill golden brown then finish in oven.

Make sweet potato knishes

You should kys. But for your last meal eat sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows.

If I make the sweet potatoe hash can I refrigerate for a day or two?

>baked sweet potatoe
>honey
>cinamen

I dice them and stick them in the toaster oven on 425 (220) for about 30-40 minutes, until they're starting to get brown and a bit crispy.

They're lovely! You can brush oil on them and sprinkle rosemary or whatever spices you like on them too, but it's not even necessary.

Oh yeah, on a parchment paper brushed with oil, so they don't stick to the pan and make a mess.

Mash them with butter, milk, and cinnamon, then put them in the fridge. Reheat with some water or more milk if you don't like them lumpy.

On the same topic, what do with canned pumpkin other than add to belstanders?

Paprika kumara fries are the best, try that user

Spooky oats

Okay Dan Quayle

fpbp
Cut into strips, Sesame Oil on baking sheet, add salt, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, bake at 400 degrees until crispy

Easy, m8

Slice them and bake them with olive oil and salt for like 15-20 minutes, enjoy.

These are awesome just boiled plain with a pinch of salt. The texture is way better than orange sweet potatoes.

Uh, do any of you idiots have any recipes without fucking sweet potatoes in them?

I have them every day, cut into wedges - mixed with garlic granules and paprika and oil and roasted for half an hour. Though that might not fit your schedule.

Steam sweet potatoes and cool them.
When cold put in blender with unsweetened cocoa powder and an avocado.
Chocolate cream happens.
sprinkle some roast nuts on top and enjoy.