Best Thermo

Anyone try this?

I've had mixed results

I've tried many brands of thermogenics, and this shit fucked me up in a way I've never been fucked. Skin flushed, felt like I was on fire, heart rate at like 170 for an hour straight, and almost blacked out 3 times. Fucked me up famalam

I've tried the Thermo in pic related. I have to say it's pretty good but I've only had it for about a week or so.

What brand?

only one answer.

Sounds like it was working.

this tbqh

why not just keto?

fat literally melts off for the price of disciplined diet

i seriously hope you know that keto is a meme.

why would you cut off carbs completely when they are exactly what your body needs to replenish glycogen storage?

t. Medical Sonographer and Biomedical graduate.

Prob Grenade lol

cause ketosis makes you smell terrible and your piss gets all sinewy
your body converts body fat into carbs ya dingus

>people think these things from fucking retail stores actually work.

Why waste your money? Just buy DNP instead of buying shit that literally won't work. While DNP will be burning you a pound a day.

>dnp is used in paints, wood conservants, herbicides, pesticides and explosives

Damn.

why not eat less and run more?
instead
its free and less chance of killing you

Not that user, but guess what ELSE it burns for energy alongside fat? Muscle protein. Hey, that energy has to come from somewhere.

Enjoy exercising at a dead loss because you think you're too swole for thermodynamics, loser.
Yes, you WILL lose weight... along with your health, your physique, your dignity...

Best 'thermo'? DNP.

is sinewy the right word?

>those "credentials"
>he doesn't know about gluconeogenesis.
>mfw

The goal of keto diets is weight loss, which they are effective at

>oxygen is used in explosives
Damn

>I'm gonna take pills that look like cinnamon candy and come out of a fist shaped jug

This is why people think we're retarded.

Guess what literally every diet ever burns for energy alongside fat? Muscle protein.

Sufficient protein, try to maintain lifts, calories in calories out.

It barely matters which macro goals you set for fats and carbs however LCHF is proven to burn exactly fat instead of anything else more effieciently than HCLF.

The difference is still marginal at best though.

Using Hydroxycut Clinical for now, about one week in. Not sure if it will be any effective but it has no caffeine which is a bonus.

But I went through many of the ingredients of the popular brands. They are all mostly vastly different, and through examine.com I could not always find a reason why some people put some of those ingredients in their products.

Is it because of a combination because of some things? Is there a different reason why they use those ingredients? Because of meme value? Even the hydroxycut seems kinda lackluster is actual potential weight losing value, even though it does get some good reviews.

But basically DNP, for dangerous but potent fat removal. Caffeine, green/black tea and a few others are proven to work. Maybe even things like chili.

But shit, its all so weird.

Anyone take clen? Pros and cons?

>permanent heart damage
>passing out
>nausea
>puking
just do DNP