How do i fix my shitty body. been lifting for 6 months, still look like shit. photos are taken with no pump...

how do i fix my shitty body. been lifting for 6 months, still look like shit. photos are taken with no pump, not that it makes a big difference.

B U L K
U
L
K

shoo shoo hungry skellington

maybe eat more, also realize that a good natty physique takes longer than the "totally natty only creatine" 8 month transformations you see on instagram if you've never been very sporty.

you go and read the sticky, fag

thats what ive been doing. ive certainly gained muscle (my before photos are downright horrifying) but i still look like a skinny fat pile of shit.

what the fuck is wrong with your nipples

i was 250 pounds (at 5'10") from ages 16 to 20.

now im 165 pounds at age 27.

i did...

Why are your biceps so much bigger than everything elsen

i have no idea. i dont have access to a gym so i do poverty full body with dumbbells:

deadlift 3x8
incline row 4x8
bench press 4x8
standing overhead press 4x6
hammer curls 4x8
one arm tricep extension 4x8
weighted crunches 3x30

i do this 3x a week, so its not like im doing arms 24/7.

ttt desu

>how do I fix my shitty body

get a better routine than that first of all lmao

Where are squats?

barely do them because i ALWAYS fuck up my back when doing squats (but not deadlifts.)

Practice makes perfect.
Have you tried front squats? Keeps your back straighter

barbell training and oats

It's not that bad user, you have a decent back and bigger arms than the majority of the novice lifters here. Still, your pecs are fucking weird. Were you a fatass before starting lifting? Maybe that stretch on your nipples is due to a fast weight loss, dunno. Mayne it's just shitty genetics, but it really looks like some kind of scar.

Eat more and look for a better routine, try with a brosplit if a fullbody doesnt work for you

What do you mean? Check some YT video and learn how to do squats properly. Also

> deadlifting 3x8 three times a week

What in tarnation

doesnt starting memes have you deadlift 5x5 3 times a week?

stop being a curlbro faggot
>i keep working the smallest muscles in my body why do i look like shit?

I always do 3 types of bench press to work your 3 area chest muscle.

There is your fucking problem.

every other session 3x5

what are your goals? Without a straight bar to do heavy lifts you should focus on:

weighted dips, pullups, roman chairs, situps
handstand pushups, one armed pushups, planches, one armed pullup

sledge levering, grip work (squeeze tea towel dry with each hand), plate pinches, wrist curls

running, cardio, split interval sprint/jog/walk, tabata workouts, sprawls, jumping

goblet squats, glute ham raise, pistols

Looking over what I just wrote I would swap it all out for:

olympic straight bar with 500lbs of plates

just full clean and front squat until you can do 2.5x bw.

I'm sure if we could clone you, and we train the clean/squatter for another 6months and we train the bodyweight/assisted guy for 6 months and hold their diets and sleep routine the same you will see the straight bar lifter gain about 15lbs of mass and look thick, and the bodyweight guy develop a slighty better upper body and have stick legs.

We keep going for another 12 months and the clean/squatter is now bear mode, juicy, nice well rounded everything, especially if he supplements with OHP. The bodyweight assist guy just looks like a curlbro and is hitting genetic limitations.