Share Your /Feels/

your resident Veeky Forums psycho-analyst is back,
and i invite you to use this thread to vent
say whatever's on your mind
complain about how you fucked up a trade
let off some steam about your business & finance mishaps.

i am your digital bro, your...e-bro...and i can provide feedback for as long as my attention span remains on this thread.

go for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc
youtube.com/watch?v=hZpCrdU4iRY
youtube.com/watch?v=IhUuEUj2zWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>got into crypto bc a normie friend
>got scammed
Last time I trust a literally who but the memes here are great. Keep it up

I'm very nervous that everything is gonna crash on my head. I got drunk last week and screwed up the address to my alternate wallet I wanted to send about $1700 in ETH to so it's gone. I punched a wall and shattered my hand. I take valium to stay calm but lately ended up eating 90 pills within a week. I drink too much. I feel alone. Send help.

i know that feel.
got into crypto in mid-summer after ignoring btc for years...was doing alright at the start but got caught up in the hype, trying to chase pumps.

wow. if this is true, that's painful man. but you have to just let go. whats done is done.

nice get

Bought $20 btc in 2014 cuz I believed in the project, finally put decent money (almost all my savings) into it two months ago. Spend ~8 h a day studying TA, reading rumors/news and staring at charts. Last Monday got scammed for .25 btc like a fucking idiot of monumental proportions. Now I feel like every shitposting faggot on every platform is out to ram red dildos up my ass until I am destitute but refuse to give in. I had .015 btc left in an exchange that I am determined to turn into my missing .25... but i seem to also just suck at trading.

Donations that I will probably lose by sucking at trading can be sent to: 1B3wYuhKoKv5S3rKFMkBiiHTNS6kgcHFKj

no amount of counseling will ever make up for me being poor

how'd you get scammed, user

Sent it to someone I talked to frequently for weeks who claimed to be a professional trader. Said he’d help me manage my portfolio for a few weeks and right afterward, he went ghost. I know it’s 1000% my own fault so... yeah.

crypto feels mixtape #420
youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=phr1pOFK1V8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc
youtube.com/watch?v=hZpCrdU4iRY

got in 3 weeks ago, lost 60 dollars and most of it is in fees
i feel like i got in exactly at the time crypto is stagnating

I'll try and keep this short but I'm a self-involved fuckwit:
Lost all motivation, even though that's a bullshit word, to follow my Veeky Forums and life ambitions and over the last month I've become a Hermit. Only go out like 1-2 a week with friends.
Falling deep back into depression (I hate that word, such a cop out, it's like an excuse for everything)

So I was like, "How do I un-depressed myself" for some reason I started reading up what those Pick Up Artist creeps do, and they have this kind of exposure therapy for "approach anxiety" and I realized that in one fell swoop if I got out of the house more and started facing my fear and talking to, not just strange women, but strangers in general then I would kill like three birds with one stone
>Meet women... maybe get a gf
>Get better at networking, important Veeky Forums skill, making connections, finding customers, finding mentors and champions
>Get out of the house more, get "out of my own head".

But here I am, sitting on here instead of going out.
Why? What do? (aside from, ya know, go outside... there's nothing to do nearby though)

bro, what helps me is quite simple: i get a pen and paper and i write things down. for example, try writing down reasons you feel the way you do. write down reasons you don't feel like going out. write down IDEAS for things you can do or ideas for places to go. or write down ideas for topics to talk about.

i completely agree, honing your social skills in just making small talk is very useful. 90% of social interactions are small talk. and it's through small talk that we get to know people.

it sounds like you are ambivalent. you want to do X but you also don't want to do X because doing nothing is easier. you have to take control of your life and force yourself to do something. if you don't force yourself to do something, eventually someone else will force you to do something that benefits them.

i am taking time out of my day to talk to you because in the end it's me making small talk, me being social with others even though it's online, because that's beneficial to my sanity since my work involves lots of time in front of the monitor.

hope that helps.

neiss music
been on an instrumental/jazz kick lately...looking for relaxing ambiance.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhUuEUj2zWk

>bro, what helps me is quite simple: i get a pen and paper and i write things down. for example, try writing down reasons you feel the way you do. write down reasons you don't feel like going out. write down IDEAS for things you can do or ideas for places to go. or write down ideas for topics to talk about.
Yeah I do that... I do that everyday. I'm starting to get suspicious of it because all the self-involved time I spend on stream of consciousness logorrhea I feel guilty because it could have been better spent on actual action, on something "productive" - even though i never know which activity to focus on.

So in that respect you are right: I am ambivalent. I'm not sure if that ambivalence is from fear or genuine ignorance of what I "should" do.

>i am taking time out of my day to talk to you because in the end it's me making small talk, me being social with others even though it's online, because that's beneficial to my sanity since my work involves lots of time in front of the monitor.
haha, and I thank you for doing it!

I cannot find answers for a finance textbook I want to study from. I did poorly, didn't fail, on an exam and I never want to let it happen again.

go to office hrs or ask your TA, fucko. that's what they're there for. most profs will want to help you succeed, only a few cunts will give you a hard time.

try this out: make a to-do list, and force yourself to stick to it. even if the items are mundane tasks like organizing your workstation or whatever. i'm not trying to parrot jordan fucking peterson but basically just get into the habit and flow of getting things done, no matter how small. start noticing how to improve on whatever it is you want to do. if it's making small talk and social interactions, learn how to read facial expressions and eyes. most of the time if someone is open to talk or feeling not interested in talking, it is revealed in their eyes.

me during crypto gainz vs after crypto losses

>make a to-do list, and force yourself to stick to it. even if the items are mundane tasks like organizing your workstation or whatever. i'm not trying to parrot jordan fucking peterson but basically just get into the habit and flow of getting things done, no matter how small. start noticing how to improve on whatever it is you want to do

The sticking to it part is damn hard.
Actually because I don't have a routine it becomes hard to actually gauge when I improve on stuff because things are once-offs.

>start noticing how to improve on whatever it is you want to do. if it's making small talk and social interactions, learn how to read facial expressions and eyes. most of the time if someone is open to talk or feeling not interested in talking, it is revealed in their eyes.
Once I get talking to people I'm fine. I'm just a pussy about initiating conversations - I need to have the courage to cold approach.

you could also try a google calendar, and just have a schedule.

like i said, if you can't stick to it, if you can't tell yourself what to do, eventually someone else will tell you what to do. and you'll be like, ah fuck it, ok, i'll just listen to what this other person says, and if they lead you down the wrong path it'll feel bad man.

as for talking to people, there are very subtle cues that you need to hone in on...like if you're in a shared situation with someone, and you comment on that situation, it could be funny even if you are pointing out the obvious. like if you are standing in line and you see the person in front of you also starting to tap their foot you can say something like, wow whats the deal with the jews, huh. just an example.

my favorite cold approach ice breaker openers, in no particular order:

1. hey, do you browse Veeky Forums
2. man, what's the deal with those jews, huh
3. hey, do you think the holocaust really happened. i really have some doubts
4. wow have you seen bitcoin lately, it really looks like it can break $10,000 this year. holy smokes.