What supplements does Veeky Forums take daily?

What supplements does Veeky Forums take daily?

>magnesium
>CoQ10
>b complex with C
>ginkgo
>forskolin
>artichoke extract
>probiotic blend
>taurine
>curcumin
>NAC
>milk thistle
>fish oil
>d3
>alcar
>melatonin
>kava
>phenibut

>phenibut
lmao

>D3
>Multi-Men's
>Biotin
>Folic Acid

nothing

d3
multi
occasional protein powder with creatine but that's not everyday

None. I'm a terrible goy.

You're piss must be like....top 1% of the most expensive pisses to produce. I'm astounded by all the shitty meme supplements your trying to shove down your gullet. Do you just eat cardboard all day? Do you have no substance to what you eat. You are supplementing magnesium. DO YOUR KIDNEYS NOT WORK. No seriously, kidneys fucking regulate that shit, and unless you bury yourself in alcohol as your only food group your going to get enough.
Taurine...I'm going to go ahead and assume your vegetarian...or maybe a vegan. Regardless if you're getting taurine through meat, you're a human. You make your own taurine. I had to look up what CoQ10 was. I thought it was cobalamin, nope its some snake oil coenzyme. From what I'm seeing I assume again you're vegan as any source of any meat serving or nuts have several times you daily needs apparently. I'm not even going to try and figure out why you went through what appears to be a combination of my mom's old medicine cabinet and a university freshmen's chem lab to get your other "supplements".
Just fucking eat food man, you don't need to go full soylent on us.

Fish Oil and Vitamin D

Have a bottle of iron tablets that I take maybe once a week

Phenibut in moderation can be amazing. I use it before sex to make me more sensitive. It's also great for social situations.

If you can limit yourself to using it just once or twice a week, it's awesome.

Tribulus works, but it also caused a hormonal imbalance that made me get acne. Once i stopped, the zits went away.

Mb12 5000mcg
Adb12 5000mcg every 5 days
B-complex
B2 75mg
Methylfolate 7.5mg
Zinc 50mg
Fish oil 2 caps
L-carnitine fumerate 500mg
Vit C 1g
Vit D 5000 iu
Potassium
Saw palmetto 1.1g
Biotin 5000mg
Vit E 400 iu
Pea protein isolate

D, fish oil, zinc, b complex, glucosamine, cit-malate, bcaa, probotic, and sometimes ashwaghanda to help with sleep.

>yohimbine
>caffeine
>Super B complex
>Vitamin C
at this point >acetaminophen too

also used to take Zinc and L-arginine, thinking of hopping back on those too, maybe

Brehs

Can I get too much magnesium?
How about vitamin B6?

I'm taking 500mg magnesium oxide pills but I've read that's too much.

multivit
vit d
fish oil
lecithin

I take fermented cod liver oil from green pasture which is fucking expensive
Pygeum for dare dere cumloads.

Vitamin D3
Creatine Monohydrate
Whatever's in Brazil nuts

D3.

>t. good goy

powdered proton