Salam, my name is Dan “Dariush” Smith

Salam, my name is Dan “Dariush” Smith.

I’m a 30 year old American Persophile (Follower of Persian culture for you اتباع خارجی). I design reliefs on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and writing superior Persian poems. (Shahnameh, Kush-Nama, Masnavi)

I train to be a Grivpanvar every day, this superior cavalry can charge through enemy infantry lines because it uses the mighty Nisean horses, and is vastly superior to any other horsemen on earth. I bought my horse two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Persian fluently, both Old and Middle dialects, and I write it fluently as well. I know everything about Persian history and their Pahalavan code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Iranian visa, I am moving to Shiraz to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Immortal for the Shahanshah’s army!

I own several Sirwal, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Iran, so I can fit in easier. I speak Persian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Persia!

Don't lie, you just wanna fuck a submissive Iranian qt.

Make Iran Zoroastrian Again

t. thinks Persian territorial control in the Heraclean war was way more thorough than it actually was.

t. not Heraclius who was totally NOT afraid of Shahrabaraz and begged him to leave Egypt with donations and bribes instead of fighting him even after the war ended

I'm mostly talking about Anatolia. They got deep in there for sure but this map implies they controlled the whole landmass.

Pretty sure they controlled most of it or at worst Constantinople's asian holdings were completely cut-off until the siege ended.

Hey bitch boy you better give up that land or i'll take your boypussy

>Empire duration: 10 years

>still got that boypussy
Madman

But Alex was a bottom.

Proof

Alexander the Great is not his full name, its actually Alexander the Great Bottom.

Rate my Persian Empire

Note: Islam is completely eradicated

T. Darius

>blobbing
*pukes*

they briefly had a gash up the middle but it barely counts

He's Greek.

i was a persiaboo for a while in my late teens
almost slept with a married persian in one of my classes but moralfagged out

literally me

>Karen
What not Melissa or something?

Because the Karens are one of the Seven Royal/Imperial Parthian Houses, I guess.

Regardless of what happens to Iran, I want it to become more Anglophobic and anti-USA, anti-UK.

Don't they already hate America?

>not playing the ney/tar
Can you really say you're a 'persophile' if you don't even try to immerse yourself into persian musical culture?

Alexander would get his ass handed to him if he tried conquering a post-Mazdak era persia.
This is not the loosely collected unarmored and poorly armed tribes of the achamenid empire.

These people were professional soldiers with multiple specialized units,good equipment and over 600 years experience fighting god damned romans

Hello Dan Smith
Can you give me a good recipe for Fesenjoon?
Thanks
Lori~

Yes but in a "i want you to be my new rime" kind of way.

>Fesenjoon
>not Sabazi Polo with Maui

Freddy Mercury Land. Little did Cyrus know how the future would unfold.

>sabzi polo with mahi
>not ghorme sabzi

>Hurr Durr an empire 800 years in the future would beat Alexander
Holy shit, full retard. And no, they wouldn't. It's Alexander the GREAT. Not Alexander the Good or Great-for-his-time.

That's all great and shit but the Macedonian phalanx was obsolete as fuck by this point. The heavy hitting Companion Cavs would have barely been a challenge against the Sassanid cataphracts that destroyed entire Roman armies. It's a dumb comparison since like you said they're centuries apart.

>"Empire"(in name only) lasted less than 10 years and crumbled instantly after he died
>still a degenerated boyfucker till death without real heir

Truly a cucked madman...

It didn't crumble though. Seleucid reigned over what constituted like 80% of Alexander's empire, with only Greece and Egypt being controlled by other guys.

And Anatolia and Greece and Macedon And those two kingdoms he released on his death

KEK,MACEDONIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

>Selecuids gradually lose most of their Iranian holdings under a century
What a ***empire***

>It didn't crumble
>What is the Diodachii in the first place

Yes they would. There is a massive difference in technology, weapons, armor, governing, and every other facet between the Achaemenids and Sassanians.

Nice bruh

Good for you, user. Don't succumb to lust, stay virtuous and fuck single persian qts only.

Who doesn't though?
>/pol/
Okay, fair I guess.

I love Ken-sama pastas.

Thank God someone recognized it, I was getting worried

I got a lot of pictures from the Atlas of Beauty (project where beautiful women around the world are photographed). I can post the persian qts if you want

Please do.

>pol is the only board with integrity

Because they're kinda related, here's a couple of Afghan Pamiri women

I can post Tajiks too, but only if you guys want to. Don't want to derail the thread

The fuck happened in Europe?

>When Liu Chang became Emperor, he was sixteen years old. During his reign, he spent most of his time having sexual intercourse with Persian women. He kept a harem of Persian girls, including one sixteen year old girl he nicknamed Mei Zhu. When he met her he was entranced with her brown skin, round buttocks and large green eyes. He was notorious for his sexual debauchery with her and she was notorious for her sexual appetite with him. She was reportedly skilled in bed, and often defeated and overpowered Liu Chang in bed during intercourse. Liu and Mei Zhu also forced men and women to engage in intercourse in the Palace, if the man made the woman orgasm first, they were rewarded, if the women won, Mei Zhu would have the man castrated. Having sex and playing with Persian girls took away so much of Liu's time that he never emerged to conduct official affairs.

Can you really blame him?

Stop fetishizing our women, snow nigger. I absolutely hate you snow niggers and hope Iran forever remains your enemies. Stupid degenerate filth you are.

I want to do scaphism on degenerate/lewd snow niggers.

Not to rain on your fantasy, but the Chinese would often just call the Arab girls in their harems Persian because they were from the Persian Gulf.

>see all the anti-white Turk posts
>never understand the hate
>talk to white people online
>not just Veeky Forums, but Reddit and other normie places
>all of the men are such slimy, weird cunts who fetishize Iranian (and other foreign) women

Now I understand the Turks and their anti-white posts. Glad I immigrated to a white country and am now spreading my seed in their women.

Have you not yet played CKII?

Persia was created by the Nordic Aryans who BTFO the swarthy races and enforced their culture.

>green eyes
>arap

>Nordic Aryans

Aryans of the Nordic race, the true creators of Persian culture :)

They were blond and blue eyed progressive longskulled warriors originally from Eastern Europe.

>Aryans of the Nordic race

>اتباع خارجی
That means foreign national working in Iran.

مادرجنه
کسه ننت
کیرم تو کونت

I haven't written in Persian in years but let's talk:

تو فارسی را از کوجا یاد گرفتی ؟
از کوجا هاستی؟
مولاها میگاینت مادر جنه

When the fuck did Veeky Forums become a blog for wannabe muzzies

Niggeru Miyamoto

It's pretty sad to see a bunch of arab rapebabies LARPing as Persians, especially when modern Iran is such a third world shithole, just like other muslim countries.
It really is the definition of wewuzzing.

Persians are Indo-European ARYANS descended from light-skinned blue-eyed steppe WARRIORS who cucked the swarthy elamites and impregnated their women

t. Memet Cuckroachi Al-Mustiff

Steppe Nordic warrior offsprings.

Pretti nice

>Lying on the internet

The white women part? Nah.

lol war with Iran will bring about 1,000 new Gaugamelas. I, for one, will enjoy my harem of (F)ersian whores at your expense.

You can go back at anytime.
How shameful must it be to live in a "snownigger" country while being a persian nationalist lol

Iran is a relatively prosperous country.

>so prosperous people can't even afford eggs

who was best porsacalain keng

>having sanctions at your country to artificially cause internal economic recession and inflating prices is somehow the receiving country's fault

Crawl back into your trailer.

They seem to have enough money to spend on trying to export their Islamic Revolution in other countries

Salam, my name is Dan “NIGGER” Smith.

I’m a 30 year old American Turkophile (Follower of black culture for you اتباع خارجی). I design reliefs on my wh*Te women, and spend my days perfecting my BBC and writing superior turkish poems. (Shahnameh, Kush-Nama, Masnavi)

I train to be a black lord every day, this superior cavalry can charge through enemy infantry lines because it uses the mighty horses, and is vastly superior to any other horsemen on earth. I bought my horse two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak bantu fluently, both Old and Middle dialects, and I write it fluently as well. I know everything about african history and their code, which I follow 100%

When I get my anatolian visa, I am moving to gallipoli to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a nigger for the turk army!

I own several bbc, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to turkey, so I can fit in easier. I speak bantu as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in africa!

Okay, Mr. Finklestein.

>i dont have argument better call him a jew
back to

>he keeps lying

>i don't have an argument better try to strawman more
back to

>to export their Islamic Revolution in other countries
You realize that Saudi Arabia exporting its Wahhabism to its Western European funded mosques and Syria is literally behind the vast majority of these terrorist attacks, right? No terrorist attacks on Western European soils has occurred by Iranians or Shiite.

The Mykonos bombing springs to mind.

Sorry, Salafism is strictly a Sunni thing and Iranians have no part in it. So no, look to the Saudis, Syrians, and Qatar for that shit.

Sorry, I conflated it with another event, a bomb wasn't used during the Mykonos affair, it was more of a mafia style driveby. But the point stands.

Kurdish separatist scum were assassinated, so it was fine. They were not innocent and were working in a foreign country to undermine Iran. They posed an existential threat to the national integrity of Iran's border, and I'm pretty sure even the Shah would have, rightfully, had them killed. It's not equivalent to 9/11 hijacking, where 15 out of 19 of the hijackers were Saudis, that targeted innocent civilians over religious fundamentalist BS.

Next time we'll bring back scaphism for the Kurdish traitors and remind you puppets who is boss again.