Hey guys can I get a form check on my squats?

hey guys can I get a form check on my squats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSaKIvxnF0o?t=39
youtu.be/bbNA17KjBzU?t=4m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>expecting him to snap his shit the entire video
>instead he reps perfectly the whole time
Your post is wasting space on Veeky Forums that could be filled with quality brap posts.

Chase is gaining strength at an alarming rate. He has so much potential it scares me

>advanced buttwink

dude, you either have clinical lordosis or you need to start over on squat technic. I'd recco switching to front squat exclusively until you can fix this issue, it's bad

It's pretty good form.
I've always heard you should go up the same speed as you go down.
Idk if that is true, but that is what I heard.

You're a dumb shit. A really, really dumb shit.

>someone is mad about their buttwink

Oly lifters don't look like this.
ever.

its advanced bait, and u fell for it . . .

Those safeties dont seem very safe

Fuck off b8 fag.

It's 1 1/4" cold rolled steel, I am sure it is fine

>implying this isn't quality brap material

*sniff** oh my~~

L O W E R
O
W
E
R

Otherwise fantastic

Lookin pretty good. Knees came in a little on the later reps but A+ form in my ~intermediate opinion.

>low bar squatting

Is that 3pl8? Pretty solid mate.

youtu.be/oSaKIvxnF0o?t=39
>kek

>Squatting high-bar
>Wearing faggy heeled shoes to quarter-squat your pathetic 225 lbs 1RM

LMAOing @ ur life fagboi.

strike a nerve, good morning half squatter?

>witchita falls athletic club

Dat ass oh looooord

Looks like 5 and change

Why the fuck are you going too high? won't that put pressure on your joints? what?

>tfw want a form check but too scared to get railed on by Veeky Forums

idk if it would be good for you, but i've recently (past three months) narrowed my grip on the bar in an effort to stay more upright. not sure if you'd even be interested in trying it, it's not like you need it. Good stuff though

never mind, disregard. id didn't realize you were squatting low bar.

Not in any way similar. Low bar and high bar are two completely different lifts. Low bar just so happens to be completely worthless if you already do deadlifts and you're not a powerlifter.

Clean form for sure.

I'd be mindful of the snap your hips and knees do when you get into the upright position though.

Instead try to more gradually lock out and maintain control of the movement. The rapid snap puts undue stress on your ligaments and tendons.

Not really. The end gain of both are pretty much the same. The differences aren't as great as many are led to believe

>this is the typical intelligence of modern day Veeky Forums

Why is he arching his back so much? That doesn't look healthy.

His back is not arched, it is at an angle. This is because he is doing low bar squat. His form is fine

>all these newfags thinking that's actually OP

I think you're wrong.

No

>this push excercise is completely worthless because it's the same as this pull excercise
kek

user

those are his glutes sticking out

>squat
>push

user i can't even

right I forgot
you chain your feet to the ceiling and pull the weight with your posterior chain, right?

1. go lower faggot
2. try keeping your feet more straight, they're pointing out way too much
3. looks to me like you're standing too wide, but I guess if that's more comfortable to you its ok

Tbh, looks good. But stance seems a bit too wide, guy gets a knee buckle on the way up.

cant believe faggots are falling for this

anyway, that looks like 5pl8 with perfect form, extremely impressive for anyone, let alone a kid who's probably just 18

>perfect form

t. dyel

not at all, if I want I can make my high bar squat involve a lit of hip movement and my low bar quad dominant. It is all about stance width and knee travel so stop being a faggot

no you are wrong

you are wrong

Why does Chase explode so hard at the end of the rep?

Can't wait till this faggot snaps his shit up doing ohp so he stops getting so strong.

>this is the person giving advice on fit

> left knee caves slightly in some reps
> You should look up
> No point dive-bombing when going for that rep range, train eccentric phase too

I-is that the ass you get from squatting?
Should I stop scatting if I don't want to be this juicy or is the a result of bulkng+squatting?

Jesus christ what a retard.

Why does he have spotters for what appears to be only 3 plates? He's squatting 140kg, right?

That's less than I squat and I'm shit tier

>5pl8 is 140kg

It's called

H I P D R A H V E
I
P

D
R
A
H
V
E

r u special needs

That's 600 lbs he's squatting

>>Rip screaming in the background of that vid "stay in your hips!!"
What did he mean by that?

That's not Rip

pretty sure he was, knowing the voice

Not even close to his voice

im not but what makes u think squatting low bar is a good morning? with wrong form yes, with good form theres no good morning in the low bar squat

@4:51 youtu.be/bbNA17KjBzU?t=4m51s

His knees are fine. He's fighting to push them out and corrects it when they attempt to collapse on the way up.

Reminder to new members: 99% of the posters on this board will give you terrible lifting advice and have never done a truly challenging Squat set for themselves.